Thread: Video section

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Video section

Place just for just vids. Then under that BIG section you could have sub sections.

Ie Big Section-VIDEOS
    sub-IFBB
    motivation
    training
    nutrition
    etc
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by pharmamarketer View Post
    Place just for just vids. Then under that BIG section you could have sub sections.

Ie Big Section-VIDEOS
    sub-IFBB
    motivation
    training
    nutrition
    etc
    Have you checked out our video portal?

http://videos.bodybuilding.com/
    twitter.com/i_am_the_goat