SmashTheWeight is not very well liked. (-100) SmashTheWeight is not very well liked. (-100) SmashTheWeight is not very well liked. (-100) SmashTheWeight is not very well liked. (-100) SmashTheWeight is not very well liked. (-100) SmashTheWeight is not very well liked. (-100) SmashTheWeight is not very well liked. (-100) SmashTheWeight is not very well liked. (-100) SmashTheWeight is not very well liked. (-100) SmashTheWeight is not very well liked. (-100) SmashTheWeight is not very well liked. (-100)

That LITTLE bit of Belly Fat Covering the Mid to Lower Abs

Hey guys, Ive been on a cutting diet for the past 6 or so weeks and have another 6 of so weeks left to go, ive been doing some intense cardio and working hard and have maintained muscle mass and im liking the results so far but there is only one problem, It seems that my middle and lower abs have a LITTLE bit of belly fat covering them and I have no idea how to get rid of this it seems to be the only real fat left covering up the abs and im just wondering what the best way is to just shed this tiny bit once and for all, I weigh 147 and based off a diet im following it told me to eat around 80g of Healthy Fats, 200g of Carbs, and 220G of Protein for the next 4 weeks *starting at week 4 ending at week 8* and to do 4 days of Cardio and 3 days of Abs, ive also been taking this product called "Safslim" dont really know if its helping or not but I eat it as directed twice a day before one of my 6 meals, My Main question is which should I reduce to burn the fat, the carbs or the healthy fats

Decisionzzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decisionzzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decisionzzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decisionzzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decisionzzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decisionzzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decisionzzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decisionzzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decisionzzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decisionzzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Decisionzzzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This depends, are you already on a caloric deficient? If you are or aren't, I would lower your protein intake a little bit and lower your carbs just a little. As long as your at a caloric deficient your going to lose weight. You need carbs for energy. Calories in vs. calories out. You can't spot reduce, so stay in a deficit and you will be golden. Good luck brah!

SmashTheWeight is not very well liked. (-100) SmashTheWeight is not very well liked. (-100) SmashTheWeight is not very well liked. (-100) SmashTheWeight is not very well liked. (-100) SmashTheWeight is not very well liked. (-100) SmashTheWeight is not very well liked. (-100) SmashTheWeight is not very well liked. (-100) SmashTheWeight is not very well liked. (-100) SmashTheWeight is not very well liked. (-100) SmashTheWeight is not very well liked. (-100) SmashTheWeight is not very well liked. (-100)
    Yeah im eating at a calorie deficit and still losing weight even with 1-2 cheat meals incorporated in a week! I started off at 160 at the start of this and now I weigh 147 "the first week I lost the most weight though I think it was mainly all the water weight leaving my body" now I weigh 147 and It would probably be lower if I hadnt taken a week off from the gym due to exams but im back now and hitting the weights harder than ever

kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50)

THank u very much