AlexRD is just really nice. (+1000) AlexRD is just really nice. (+1000) AlexRD is just really nice. (+1000) AlexRD is just really nice. (+1000) AlexRD is just really nice. (+1000) AlexRD is just really nice. (+1000) AlexRD is just really nice. (+1000) AlexRD is just really nice. (+1000) AlexRD is just really nice. (+1000) AlexRD is just really nice. (+1000) AlexRD is just really nice. (+1000)

How do you tell the difference between loose skin and fat?

I honestly don't know D:

glennyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) glennyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) glennyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) glennyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) glennyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) glennyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) glennyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) glennyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) glennyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) glennyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) glennyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I read somewhere on anouther post if you grab the skin on the back of your hand thats what skin feels like with no fat, so If your fat feel similar to that it could be loose skin, I dont know how much truth their is to it because ive never had loose skin. Also apperence, loose skin may appear saggy or elastic.
    Last edited by glennyboy; 03-22-2010 at 02:48 AM.
    This is not a diet, It's a lifestyle I live.

tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'll take a picture of my stomach later and post it for you. Then you'll know what loose skin looks like after 130lbs fat loss.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths." - Arnold Schwarzeneggar

euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you still look anything like the second of the two pics on your avatar it is fat.

Excellent job so far man, you are on the home-stretch. Just keep going.
    Philadelphia Flyers

mrbromage is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrbromage is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrbromage is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrbromage is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrbromage is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrbromage is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrbromage is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrbromage is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrbromage is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrbromage is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrbromage is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    awesome effort. i lost 60kgs(dont know that in pounds) and i had heaps of loose skin. look at my profile pic. now theres only a bit at the front and lower back. if its skin just keep training and eating good. it just takes time. mine got dramatically better after a year.
    keep up the great work bro.

pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10) pauskocak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mrbromage View Post
    awesome effort. i lost 60kgs(dont know that in pounds) and i had heaps of loose skin. look at my profile pic. now theres only a bit at the front and lower back. if its skin just keep training and eating good. it just takes time. mine got dramatically better after a year.
    I see your before and after picture, you got tons of stretch mark , and in your avatar, you don't have any, how do you make them dissapear?

tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000) tfpriest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by euclid View Post
    If you still look anything like the second of the two pics on your avatar it is fat.

The avatar doesnt show the area below my belly button, which is where the problem lies.

Loose skin looks saggy and wrinkled. Fat appears to have a smooth surface for the most part. Ill show you direct comparisons of what I looked like when fat and afterwards.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths." - Arnold Schwarzeneggar

Poster above me is a phag Dennis71's Avatar
    Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the skin will be much thinner...

grabbing a small amount of fat, and then grabbing lose skin, u can tell the difference
    Misc'in since '07

2x cancer survivor

Registered Cinephile HydroShake's Avatar
    HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000)
    I always thought that if you pinch it and it hurts then it's fat. Kinda the reason when you pinch your elbow, it doesn't hurt because it's all skin.

heavy2healthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavy2healthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavy2healthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavy2healthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavy2healthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavy2healthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavy2healthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavy2healthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavy2healthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavy2healthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavy2healthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ive lost my first 145 lbs got another 126 to go. Im starting to look like a sharipei but I think a big thing is my body fat level is still pretty high. my goal is to get to 8 percent and stay there for a while and see what my skin does. I know people who had weight loss surgery, had lots of skin got surgery and either had problems with it or it looked like frankenstein. Also alot of those people even though they are now thinner its skinny fat.

AlexRD is just really nice. (+1000) AlexRD is just really nice. (+1000) AlexRD is just really nice. (+1000) AlexRD is just really nice. (+1000) AlexRD is just really nice. (+1000) AlexRD is just really nice. (+1000) AlexRD is just really nice. (+1000) AlexRD is just really nice. (+1000) AlexRD is just really nice. (+1000) AlexRD is just really nice. (+1000) AlexRD is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by euclid View Post

Well the issue is I'm flexing in those pictures with good lighting :P It was more of a morale booster, but yeah I think I have another 10-15 pounds of fat in me before I hit my goal. It's kind of nice, because you see results a lot more quickly for every pound lost. The only issue is, the more you drink the puffier you look D:

Also those pictures are from about a week-2 weeks ago, so I'm pretty much still there.

And tfpriests, pictures would be awesome if you don't mind posting them

Thanks everyone for the information.

The reason I am asking is because between 8th grade and freshman year of highschool, I lost around 100 pounds, then slowly gained weight back (muscle and fat though, not just fat ) and am back to losing weight to hit 8% bodyfat by May. I was wondering what loose skin looks like just because of the fact that I have experienced rapid weight loss before. (100 lbs. in 6 months)

NorthTexasBB is just really nice. (+1000) NorthTexasBB is just really nice. (+1000) NorthTexasBB is just really nice. (+1000) NorthTexasBB is just really nice. (+1000) NorthTexasBB is just really nice. (+1000) NorthTexasBB is just really nice. (+1000) NorthTexasBB is just really nice. (+1000) NorthTexasBB is just really nice. (+1000) NorthTexasBB is just really nice. (+1000) NorthTexasBB is just really nice. (+1000) NorthTexasBB is just really nice. (+1000)
    loose skin just hangs there off the body, if you had it you can defiantly tell the difference.

weight loss gone wrong

mrbromage is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrbromage is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrbromage is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrbromage is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrbromage is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrbromage is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrbromage is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrbromage is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrbromage is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrbromage is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrbromage is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by pauskocak View Post
    I see your before and after picture, you got tons of stretch mark , and in your avatar, you don't have any, how do you make them dissapear?
    they havnt really dissapeared. i thinks its favourable lighting. ive been in the sun heaps and a tan seemed to make them go white. and there slowly getting smaller. possibly just time

[QUOTE=NorthTexasBB;466375801]loose skin just hangs there off the body, if you had it you can defiantly tell the difference.
    holy **** bro. i thought when i had saggy skin it was bad.are they recent or old pics, is it getting better. awesome effort though, keep strong.

heavy2healthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavy2healthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavy2healthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavy2healthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavy2healthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavy2healthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavy2healthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavy2healthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavy2healthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavy2healthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heavy2healthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no doubt a ton of weight was lost but he is not lean. I think until someone really leans out then you can tell.

Originally Posted by NorthTexasBB View Post
    loose skin just hangs there off the body, if you had it you can defiantly tell the difference.

weight loss gone wrong

well holy crap. I don't look like that at all, haha. Thankfully. That's a ton of loose skin D:

Rings594 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rings594 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rings594 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The guy on the first photo is David Elmore Smith, he has lost more than 400 pounds... this is perhaps the most famous example of loose skin you can find on the internet. He had to get many surgeries after his weight loss to remove the skin.

And loose skin doesn't have to hang (unless it's still filled with fat that pushes it down. Like some people don't appear to have loose skin until they bend over - then their stomach "melts") it can be a skin that sticks tight you your body but if you grab it with your hand, you can strech it out a lot =P
    16.06.2011 - abdominoplasty - done

sathish1329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face help me

Originally Posted by mrbromage View Post
    hi, give some tips to grow taller like u bro...