Thread: Instant oatmeal

lifting N00B will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifting N00B will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifting N00B will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifting N00B will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifting N00B will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifting N00B will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifting N00B will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifting N00B will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifting N00B will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifting N00B will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifting N00B will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Instant oatmeal

I was wondering if instant oatmeal was ok to eat in the mornings. I have tried the one that you cook but every time I ate it I would feel really sick. I then ate eggs every morning but I kinda got tired of it. So I was just wondering if instant oatmeal is ok or if I should stay away from it. If the instant oatmeal is bad, what kind of stuff can I eat for breakfast?

Thanks in advance.
    I rep back.

YummyChocolate will become famous soon enough. (+50) YummyChocolate will become famous soon enough. (+50) YummyChocolate will become famous soon enough. (+50) YummyChocolate will become famous soon enough. (+50) YummyChocolate will become famous soon enough. (+50) YummyChocolate will become famous soon enough. (+50) YummyChocolate will become famous soon enough. (+50) YummyChocolate will become famous soon enough. (+50) YummyChocolate will become famous soon enough. (+50) YummyChocolate will become famous soon enough. (+50) YummyChocolate will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Quaker instant oatmeal is fine. Pour some milk in it pop in the microwave for 1:30. Add some cinnamon, splenda, or whey to spice it up if you want.

Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Msaki75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lifting N00B View Post
    I was wondering if instant oatmeal was ok to eat in the mornings. I have tried the one that you cook but every time I ate it I would feel really sick. I then ate eggs every morning but I kinda got tired of it. So I was just wondering if instant oatmeal is ok or if I should stay away from it. If the instant oatmeal is bad, what kind of stuff can I eat for breakfast?

Thanks in advance.
    Its all good, before i bought bulk oatmeal i would buy the Quaker Oat:Weight Control, it tasted awesome and it only had like 20 calories more per 1/2 cup over regular oats (i used it when i was cutting) but i got use to the cooking oats

Alternatives would be something like toast, or Kashi Go Lean: Heart to Heart<-- Awesome stuff, all natural and made from oats i believe

tylerrico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerrico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerrico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerrico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerrico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerrico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerrico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerrico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerrico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerrico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerrico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The nutrition facts appear to be the exact same to me

I also switched to instant after getting tired of waiting on the others to cook.

rkv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    same here quaker oats with splenda is awesome fills you up and is low cal!
    Currently bulking up till end of March. Cutting starts in April.
    I workout every 2 days +1 day cardio = every day of the week. chest/tri back/bi should/abs legs/lower back . I hit every muscle once a week. Currently looking for easy spicy recipes to cook at home.

lifting N00B will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifting N00B will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifting N00B will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifting N00B will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifting N00B will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifting N00B will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifting N00B will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifting N00B will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifting N00B will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifting N00B will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifting N00B will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for the tips. I just couldnt handle the cooking one because I would feel sick for the whole day. I want to get some good carbs in the morning but it was hard because I would feel sick. I will stick with instant oatmeal for now because its quick and I don't feel sick. Thanks again for the advice.
    I rep back.

DomesticDiva is just really nice. (+1000) DomesticDiva is just really nice. (+1000) DomesticDiva is just really nice. (+1000) DomesticDiva is just really nice. (+1000) DomesticDiva is just really nice. (+1000) DomesticDiva is just really nice. (+1000) DomesticDiva is just really nice. (+1000) DomesticDiva is just really nice. (+1000) DomesticDiva is just really nice. (+1000) DomesticDiva is just really nice. (+1000) DomesticDiva is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you're concerned about fiber count, sugars, etc., look for a natural brand (McCann's steel cut oats are really good, IMHO) and stick to the plain variety. You can spice it up any way you like when you cook it.

FYI, instant oats are the same as the variety you have to cook. They are simply pre-cooked and dried. You're rehydrating them when you add the boiling water (or cook in the microwave).
    **OBF/House of Rage Winter-Spring Transformation Contest Log**
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141865541

Lifter01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Instant oats with Muscle Milk Light Banana Cream is the bomb! I crave it all the time, makes me look forward to mornings....