delicio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Great High Caloric, LACTOSE FREE Weight Gainer?

Does anyone have any recommendations for lactose free weight gainers? I have major stomach issues revolving mainly around gas and sometimes diarrhea. I'm going to be getting a food allergy test to determine what food(s) might actually be causing my stomach disruptions.

So does anyone have any experience with weight gainers (especially lactose free ones) that give or don't give you gas so I know what to avoid and what to get. Ive been taking Muscle Juice and I believe that is one thing that has been giving me a lot of gas and frequent bathroom visits.

Ive been looking into Cyto Gainer, ON Pro-Complex Gainer, Universal Real Gains, and BSN True Mass. Anyone have any opinions on those in the way of lactose/ no lactose, ingredients, and how its worked for them?

I really want to get rid of this gas problem and hopefully find a good weight gainer...and protein supplement for that matter.

=)
    Last edited by delicio; 03-21-2010 at 12:24 AM.

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I know, it's shocking and all... but you could buy any protein powder you like (an isolate which is lactose free) and then add malto to it (a product like Carbo gain for example) and you have a gainer which uses your protein of choice and costs a heck of a lot less than a pre-made one.

All those ones you named have whey concentrate I believe.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

Actually Ill look into that, that hasnt crossed my mind. Ive been reading the Best Weight Gainer forum topic and have come across some posts with people mentioning that Cytogainer and Universal Real Gains are lactose free. Is that true? Im sick of always having so much gas, even when I dont have a weight gainer.

anyone else? something that is easy on the stomach and/or lactose free? =)

Starting Weight: 136 lbs Panabol's Avatar
    Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by delicio View Post
    Actually Ill look into that, that hasnt crossed my mind. Ive been reading the Best Weight Gainer forum topic and have come across some posts with people mentioning that Cytogainer and Universal Real Gains are lactose free. Is that true? Im sick of always having so much gas, even when I dont have a weight gainer.
    Just look at the ingredient label here on bb.com store. If it's got no lactose, then it's got no lactose
    Rep Back 2k+ only

Originally Posted by xxzotic View Post
    Just look at the ingredient label here on bb.com store. If it's got no lactose, then it's got no lactose
    Well of course lol. However with Cytogainer it says only 98% lactose free which gives 2% to still have an effect.

Just asking to see if anyone out there lactose intolerant has found any success with any weight gainers/ proteins and that it didnt give them any stomach issues.

Any other suggestions from anyone? Appreciate all comments so far =)

IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lactose Free Whey
    bulk source of your favorite carbs or fruit
    peanut butter, olive oil, flax, or other healthy fats

And there ya go, lactose free weight gainer where you control the amount of calories, macros, and taste.

eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    As a few people have said, make your own.

But if you want to blow the money, these may be lactose free -

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nb/mass.html
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/un/i****ss.html

picketts is on a distinguished road. (+10) picketts is on a distinguished road. (+10) picketts is on a distinguished road. (+10) picketts is on a distinguished road. (+10) picketts is on a distinguished road. (+10) picketts is on a distinguished road. (+10) picketts is on a distinguished road. (+10) picketts is on a distinguished road. (+10) picketts is on a distinguished road. (+10) picketts is on a distinguished road. (+10) picketts is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's hard to find one lactose free but a couple of gainers that do have lactose will include the enzyme lactase which usually helps quite a bit.

domino25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) domino25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) domino25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) domino25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) domino25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) domino25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) domino25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) domino25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) domino25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) domino25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) domino25 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Does anyone have any recommendations for lactose free weight gainers? I have major stomach issues revolving mainly around gas and sometimes diarrhea. I'm going to be getting a food allergy test to determine what food(s) might actually be causing my stomach disruptions.

So does anyone have any experience with weight gainers (especially lactose free ones) that give or don't give you gas so I know what to avoid and what to get. Ive been taking Muscle Juice and I believe that is one thing that has been giving me a lot of gas and frequent bathroom visits.

Ive been looking into Cyto Gainer, ON Pro-Complex Gainer, Universal Real Gains, and BSN True Mass. Anyone have any opinions on those in the way of lactose/ no lactose, ingredients, and how its worked for them?

I really want to get rid of this gas problem and hopefully find a good weight gainer...and protein supplement for that matter.

=)
    I am lactose intolerant I've used bsn true mass without any problems in the past .

Originally Posted by domino25 View Post
    I am lactose intolerant I've used bsn true mass without any problems in the past .
    Oh sweet! Ill check that out. I remembering reading someone getting extremely bloated after it but everyone is different.

Well if I can gather some extra money for food and a blender I might end up making my own seeing as how that could be more convenient by controlling whats in your drink. Sounds like a better option.

Thanks for those suggestions eldawg, terminator and picketts!

Any other opinions? =)

lancer107 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Weight Gainer Bars

Take about a half a tub (500grams) of pitted dates and add about 300 to 500ml of smooth peanut butter, 3 or 4 scoops of your favourite protein powder (I use sun warrior all vegan protein - easier to digest, no lactose, gluten free, etc)). Also, I add about 1/4 cup of goji berries, 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds, and 1/2 cup of hemp hearts. I mush it all together with my hands and depending on the protein powder it might be very flaky or fall apart on you, just add more of the peanut butter up to the 500ml or add a few tbsp of water until it turns into a good mold-able dry paste. Then take a 9x9 pyrex glass pan and push it down so that it's all flat, cut into 10 bars. Ea. bar is smaller than a chocolate bar and approximately 500 calories. You can add things like chocolate chips or coconut flakes for flavour or apple sauce (instead of water), great recipe that you can play with once you know what consistency that you're looking for.

getbiglifthard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Go Carnivore

Carnivore and carnivore mass by muscle meds is amazing and is lactose free. I have food allergies so I have to search high and low for these dawn things, but over all this is the best one and tastes great!!

tk2502101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's very true I used it with syntha6 cell mass and no xplode and I went from 128 lean to 145 cut in iraq

tjkavil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Best way to deal with symptoms of diarrhea and gas is to take lactase pills.The Walmart brand "Equate" works very well.Its about $7 for 60 pills.Take 1 or 2 with each meal that contains dairy.The Kirkland brand is cheaper,but not at all effective.

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    There are not to many lactose free, pre-made weight gainers on the market that I am aware of..

Mike
    ….

ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

=)
    A tub of Dymatize Iso-100 and a jar of cookie butter will pack on the cals w/o lactose.
    ~Komodo Nutraceuticals~
    Protein you say?

Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    5 year bump.

Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ajvitan View Post
    A tub of Dymatize Iso-100 and a jar of cookie butter will pack on the cals w/o lactose.
    This is true. Not a big fan of cookie butter though...not saying it's not good, just not something I would probably want to do on the daily.

Cancio21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Carnivore

Carnivore mass is an all beef protein weight gainier or the vegan gainer protein ... I work at gnc and deal with a couple of customers with a lactose problems but I highly recommend carnivore mass no milk all beef protein ...