industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Squatting Shorts

Whats the best way to go about getting shorts for squatting/deadlifting? I want some that aren't below the knee so I can have free movement. I am pretty short so most basketball shorts are too long. Maybe try to get some soccer ones?
    [in-duh-stree] - energetic, devoted activity at any work or task; diligence

"The greatness of a man's power is in the measure of his surrender." -William Booth

WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you want compression type shorts or just normal short that you can squat in?
    49ers, Lakers, A's, Stanford
    Automotive/Smog tech
    2004 modded FXT

Reps for life : Niner fans, Jetlife

darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Under armour gym shorts are my favorite.

yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have a bunch of these shorts from Champion. I am the same height as you and the Large ones stop just above my knee.

http://www.championusa.com/Champion/...on/C82134.aspx
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.19

Proud Owner of an Irish Tan

Mitrovski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mitrovski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mitrovski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mitrovski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mitrovski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mitrovski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mitrovski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mitrovski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mitrovski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mitrovski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mitrovski is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    LOL, get some loose ones! I used to workout all the time in boxer briefs, but then started to just wear my boxers. I have split several pairs of boxer shorts straight down the ass crack while squatting. It's always comical, so now I'm back to boxer briefs on leg day. I've done the same with a pair of old (like 10 year old) soccer shorts. Luckily I work out at home and not at a gym where I probably wouldn't have an extra pair of workout shorts.

Compression shorts would probably work fine as well since they stretch with you.

On a side note, for most people buying bigger underwear is a bad thing. I had to cause mine got to the point that they practically cut off circulation around my thigh. Keep on squatting.

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Mitrovski View Post
    LOL, get some loose ones! I used to workout all the time in boxer briefs, but then started to just wear my boxers. I have split several pairs of boxer shorts straight down the ass crack while squatting. It's always comical, so now I'm back to boxer briefs on leg day.
    This reminds me of when I made the misake of wearing boxers under a set of BBall shorts on squat day...

After about 4 sets of squats, I started my last set....went ATG and felt a HUGE rip and then a nice cool breeze across my nuts....lol. I finished my set, but then had to go to the bathroom and remove the blown out boxers... they were ripped from the back waist band all the way to the fly....lol....

Went out and finished my leg work but just stayed off the leg press so the legs of the short did not ride up exposing the goods.

Anyways...It kind of amazes me that they don't make Basketball shorts for shorter guys that dont drop below the knees.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by yankeemarko1 View Post
    I have a bunch of these shorts from Champion. I am the same height as you and the Large ones stop just above my knee.

lol, I wear the same shorts

*interwebz hi five*

industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50) industree will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by amarSJ View Post
    you want compression type shorts or just normal short that you can squat in?
    Yeah just regular shorts
    Originally Posted by yankeemarko1 View Post

This sounds about like what I am looking for, thanks!

Originally Posted by Mitrovski View Post
    LOL, get some loose ones! I used to workout all the time in boxer briefs, but then started to just wear my boxers. I have split several pairs of boxer shorts straight down the ass crack while squatting. It's always comical, so now I'm back to boxer briefs on leg day. I've done the same with a pair of old (like 10 year old) soccer shorts. Luckily I work out at home and not at a gym where I probably wouldn't have an extra pair of workout shorts.

Compression shorts would probably work fine as well since they stretch with you.

On a side note, for most people buying bigger underwear is a bad thing. I had to cause mine got to the point that they practically cut off circulation around my thigh. Keep on squatting.
    I have several pair of boxer briefs that work fine during squats and I make sure to plan ahead so I don't have this happen! In HS one of my best friends was doing squats in front of 5 or 6 guys and our PE coach and the rip of his boxers was very crisp, we all really enjoyed that haha!
    [in-duh-stree] - energetic, devoted activity at any work or task; diligence

"The greatness of a man's power is in the measure of his surrender." -William Booth