juanfigueroa22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb Can I stack CLA with a fat burner?

the tittle is pretty much straight forward... i was thinking on trying the lipo 6 product by nutrex....currently taking cla, bcca, creatine, fish oil, and ofcourse the staple in body building, protein...just want to add the extra benefits of a fat burner...really trying to get lean by june 25...not really looking for a 6pack, just a flat tummy would be fine....thanks for your responses...

ctg7w6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctg7w6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctg7w6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctg7w6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctg7w6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctg7w6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctg7w6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctg7w6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctg7w6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctg7w6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctg7w6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah, I do.

In Starvation Mode Brklyns_Finest's Avatar
    Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i would ditch the burner and use that money for natural stuff like fish oil, cla, beta alanine, creatine, aminos, stuff like that thats proven to work, in my experience fat burners dont do enough for their price

Originally Posted by Brklyns_Finest View Post
    i would ditch the burner and use that money for natural stuff like fish oil, cla, beta alanine, creatine, aminos, stuff like that thats proven to work, in my experience fat burners dont do enough for their price

thanx a mil...i've tried the burners, however i always seem to feel extremely light headed and feel faintish...thats why i resorted to trying the CLA...i just need to be lean by 6/25/10....thanx for the advice...

Originally Posted by ctg7w6 View Post
    Yeah, I do.

would you say its effective?

Registered User RealMenDeadLift's Avatar
    RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Use neither

CLA is useless and you could get the same effect of burners with cheap caffeine pills

Originally Posted by RealMenDeadLift View Post
    Use neither

CLA is useless and you could get the same effect of burners with cheap caffeine pills

can you reccomend any...thanx for your reply..

Registered User RealMenDeadLift's Avatar
    RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by juanfigueroa22 View Post
    can you reccomend any...thanx for your reply..
    Other than EC stack, there really isn't anything, and even that has a marginal effect.

manofsteel210 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) manofsteel210 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) manofsteel210 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) manofsteel210 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) manofsteel210 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) manofsteel210 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) manofsteel210 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) manofsteel210 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) manofsteel210 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) manofsteel210 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) manofsteel210 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    some thermos have CLA in it to preserve your hard earned muscle,but i have also hered that CLA is not that necessary if you still drink your protein shakes and that the shake will help preserve it. i personally dont think CLA does that much and dont find it that necessary and would stick wit the shake and a good diet.
    Good products taste bad so stop being a B**CH AND DRINK IT!!!!!

In Starvation Mode Brklyns_Finest's Avatar
    Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    honestly, diet/exercise/dedication is gonna get you further than any supplement out there, thats no secret...

that said, although the benefits are marginal, as stated by other posters above, if i were to buy anything it would be things like creatine,cla,BCAAs stuff like that... qont do too much, but u can get it relatively cheap and it works... just my opininon

and i just realized our goal dates are almost the same day... 6/28/10 for me!

Rebuilt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rebuilt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rebuilt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rebuilt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rebuilt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rebuilt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rebuilt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rebuilt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rebuilt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rebuilt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rebuilt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yes, you can use cla with a "fat burner"

Take the cla before meals. take the thermogenic not at mealtime, like when you get dressed or something.

MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I read a study done on CLA where half the test subjects were given a placebo and the other half varying dosages of CLA. The study showed that all subjects given CLA lost at least 2% more body fat with the group getting 3.4 grams per day lost 3% more than placebo. Also when the looked at lean body mass, the CLA groups all gained about 1% more lean mass over the placebo group with the 3.4 gram group gaining close to 2% more lean mass. This was a 12 week study.

Now, what if you could lose 3% more weight? That could mean an extra 3 pounds lost over 12 weeks depending on your size. It could also mean gaining a couple more pounds of lean mass.

Not to mention studies have also shown that CLA has anti cancer properties.

No, it's not going to make a huge difference but you could a few more pounds over a 12 week period and gain a little more lean mass (or possibly maintain more lean mass). Sounds like a solid supplement to me. For some of us that have a long way to go it could make a lot more difference or for those looking to maintain mass while cutting.
    Vikings--Wolves-Gophers
    ***United----MNUFC***
    *****Celiac Bruh*****

i want to thank all of you's for all the advice and support i've received...i will incorporate a little of everyones advice into my routine supps...!!! thank you so much!