This is based off Dave Palumbo's cutting diet. (High Protein, Med. Fat, Low Carbs)
My 'before' pictures are attached.
Start Date: 3/20/2010
Weight: 290 lbs
Meal 1: 4 Whole Eggs (hardboiled)
Meal 2: 50G EAS Whey Protein Shake w/ non-fat milk. 3 pieces of celery w/ all-natural peanut butter
Meal 3 (Lunch): 8oz chicken breast with ˝ cup of almonds. 1 cup of asparagus
Meal 4: 50G EAS Whey Protein Shake w/ non-fat milk. 3 pieces of celery w/ all-natural peanut butter
Meal 5 (Dinner): 8oz of steak or chicken or salmon. Green salad w/ macadamia nuts
Meal 6: 50G EAS Whey Protein Shake w/ non-fat milk. 3 pieces of celery w/ all-natural peanut butter
Cheat Meal on Sunday: 4 Pieces of Pizza or something good =)
I will also drink about a gallon of water per day.
My workouts will include long, slow jogs (like speedwalk slow) for atleast 20-30 minute per day, 5 days a week.
I will not be lifting weights (atleast not initially) but I will be doing close to 100 pushups a day, rope climbing, pullups, sit-ups/crunches and swimming. Is this too much working out for the diet I am on? Or am I good to go?
What do you guys think? My target weight is 210 lbs (or less). I would like to be at 240 by June.
A few questions:
- Can I drink iced tea (with sweet-n-low sweetener)?
- Does it matter how the eggs are prepared? Can they be cooked like over easy, scrambled, etc?
- Can I add salt to the hardboiled eggs for a little flavor?
- Should I substitute water instead of nonfat milk in my protein shakes?
- I guess to mix it up, I will change the order of the meals each day. Is this a good or bad move?
Thank you for any input - I'm really excited to get lean again, can't wait to get this started.