Closed Thread
    End n be all of realness The_Realist's Avatar
    The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50)

how long/how much oxycontin do you have to do to get withdrawals later on?

do you get withdrawals after doing it once or what? how long would u say you would have to do it to get addicted?
    U mad? (not sure if furious)
    ***Anti-LDAR crew***

pacman08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pacman08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pacman08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pacman08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pacman08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pacman08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pacman08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pacman08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pacman08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pacman08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pacman08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i dunno but be careful with that shi-tt

Executive Culinary OG ChefPhalBignuts's Avatar
    ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    *Chefbrah Crew*

Dallas
    Cowboys

asinatra will become famous soon enough. (+50) asinatra will become famous soon enough. (+50) asinatra will become famous soon enough. (+50) asinatra will become famous soon enough. (+50) asinatra will become famous soon enough. (+50) asinatra will become famous soon enough. (+50) asinatra will become famous soon enough. (+50) asinatra will become famous soon enough. (+50) asinatra will become famous soon enough. (+50) asinatra will become famous soon enough. (+50) asinatra will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    once, no

Ckilluminati is not very helpful. (-500) Ckilluminati is not very helpful. (-500) Ckilluminati is not very helpful. (-500) Ckilluminati is not very helpful. (-500) Ckilluminati is not very helpful. (-500) Ckilluminati is not very helpful. (-500) Ckilluminati is not very helpful. (-500) Ckilluminati is not very helpful. (-500) Ckilluminati is not very helpful. (-500) Ckilluminati is not very helpful. (-500) Ckilluminati is not very helpful. (-500)
    son...don't go there

I say that because I don't know how strong u are mentally. IDK if U can take drugs and not get addicted like a certain few of society. And also, Oxycotton and pretty much all prescriptions are highly addictive. Besides that, they say the high from oxycontin is stronger then the high from Heroin. I would not touch it...but I was young once, LOL

pacman08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pacman08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pacman08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pacman08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pacman08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pacman08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pacman08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pacman08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pacman08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pacman08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pacman08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lulz ^ lil wyte

badnewz74 is just really nice. (+1000) badnewz74 is just really nice. (+1000) badnewz74 is just really nice. (+1000) badnewz74 is just really nice. (+1000) badnewz74 is just really nice. (+1000) badnewz74 is just really nice. (+1000) badnewz74 is just really nice. (+1000) badnewz74 is just really nice. (+1000) badnewz74 is just really nice. (+1000) badnewz74 is just really nice. (+1000) badnewz74 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by The_Realist View Post
    do you get withdrawals after doing it once or what? how long would u say you would have to do it to get addicted?
    No bro you will not get addicted off of trying it once. Out of curiosity what mg are you taking and how much do you weigh? Also which route of administration are you using? (Oral, Insuffilated, etc)

I used OC extensively in HS... Never got addicted but opiates are VERY easy to get hooked on. I have friends in methadone clinics/suboxone clinics... High school sports is what kept me from getting too caught up in it.
    **ARMY STRONG**

owes me reps: sleepysalmon, AlmightyJad

EXTREME PULL-UPS CREW

/ \

lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    long ass time dude. and sometimes you cant even tell if your withdrawing, its not like they just show up one day. at first you will just feel tired, and aching a little bit, or just a little irritated, but then it will just progress and get much much worse.

dont do it, and definately dont smoke it

lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by zsh1mley View Post
    No bro you will not get addicted off of trying it once. Out of curiosity what mg are you taking and how much do you weigh? Also which route of administration are you using? (Oral, Insuffilated, etc)

I used OC extensively in HS... Never got addicted but opiates are VERY easy to get hooked on. I have friends in methadone clinics/suboxone clinics... High school sports is what kept me from getting too caught up in it.
    dude you wont get addicted trying it once.....

if you tried it you would know....

its people like you that tell lies and then when people find out your lying they assuming everything bad you said about it is a lie too then they go ahead and do stuff and dont give a ****.... tell the truth. one time wont ****in get you addicted zzzzz. no drug is that potent or that severe

Ckilluminati is not very helpful. (-500) Ckilluminati is not very helpful. (-500) Ckilluminati is not very helpful. (-500) Ckilluminati is not very helpful. (-500) Ckilluminati is not very helpful. (-500) Ckilluminati is not very helpful. (-500) Ckilluminati is not very helpful. (-500) Ckilluminati is not very helpful. (-500) Ckilluminati is not very helpful. (-500) Ckilluminati is not very helpful. (-500) Ckilluminati is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by lovebbing View Post
    definately dont smoke it
    wtf?

badnewz74 is just really nice. (+1000) badnewz74 is just really nice. (+1000) badnewz74 is just really nice. (+1000) badnewz74 is just really nice. (+1000) badnewz74 is just really nice. (+1000) badnewz74 is just really nice. (+1000) badnewz74 is just really nice. (+1000) badnewz74 is just really nice. (+1000) badnewz74 is just really nice. (+1000) badnewz74 is just really nice. (+1000) badnewz74 is just really nice. (+1000)

its people like you that tell lies and then when people find out your lying they assuming everything bad you said about it is a lie too then they go ahead and do stuff and dont give a ****.... tell the truth. one time wont ****in get you addicted zzzzz. no drug is that potent or that severe
    WTF are you talking about and what are you trying to tell me?
    **ARMY STRONG**

EXTREME PULL-UPS CREW

/ \

dont do it, and definately dont smoke it
    Originally Posted by Ckilluminati View Post
    wtf?
    THIS. You can't smoke Oxy Cotton. PERIOD.
    **ARMY STRONG**

EXTREME PULL-UPS CREW

/ \

INB4 a bunch of faqqits who have never tried drugs start hatin on them

drugs are cool, never regret doing them

The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    son...don't go there

I say that because I don't know how strong u are mentally. IDK if U can take drugs and not get addicted like a certain few of society. And also, Oxycotton and pretty much all prescriptions are highly addictive. Besides that, they say the high from oxycontin is stronger then the high from Heroin. I would not touch it...but I was young once, LOL

i tried many hallucinogens and am pretty experienced brah, dont worry....no noob here. i already did it though anyway and am still high, just curious though.

im ~235, and i insufflated half of a 30, then another half about 2 hours later. first time sniffing anything (which i am against but would try once or twice ), and second time taking an opiate. i am really a hallucinogen type of guy.

think u quoted the wrong post brah.
    ***Anti-LDAR crew***

Originally Posted by The_Realist View Post
    i tried many hallucinogens and am pretty experienced brah, dont worry....no noob here. i already did it though anyway and am still high, just curious though.

im ~235, and i insufflated half of a 30, then another half about 2 hours later. first time sniffing anything (which i am against but would try once or twice ), and second time taking an opiate. i am really a hallucinogen type of guy.

think u quoted the wrong post brah.
    Did you get the light blue 30mg roxies? And are you itchy as hell yet? lol
    **ARMY STRONG**

EXTREME PULL-UPS CREW

/ \

WTF are you talking about and what are you trying to tell me?
    im sorry totally didnt read your post right my bad my bad

lol i feel pretty stupid.

bah I hate this topic dont even know why i posted here in the first place, you guys talk like its okay or something.....

my shield in whom I trust Danger_Close's Avatar
    Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i was on it for a few motnths because of my foot surgery. after that was some of the worst few weeks of my life. stuff makes you feel great, but honestly man dont get into it.
    Psalm 64:1-6

Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. Hide me from the secret counsel of evildoers, From the tumult of those who do iniquity, Who have sharpened their tongue like a sword. They aimed bitter speech as their arrow, To shoot from.

MFC: They hate us because of our freedom.

I carry a .40S&W because i couldn't make up my mind.

Did you get the light blue 30mg roxies? And are you itchy as hell yet? lol
    nah they were white. i wasn't itchy "as hell", but itchy.
    Originally Posted by Danger_Close View Post
    i was on it for a few motnths because of my foot surgery. after that was some of the worst few weeks of my life. stuff makes you feel great, but honestly man dont get into it.
    no way in hell im gettin into this man, i just wanted to try it. but describe those few weeks of your life please
    ***Anti-LDAR crew***

bro, just smoke weed

if u really need something stronger then lace it

if your looking for a different type of high then go with LSD/shrooms/Mescaline

if u still think u hardcore then smoke Salvia

Learn about Salvia its legal because its so strong most people don't like it and only do it like 1 more time, if ever.

bro, just smoke weed

if u really need something stronger then lace it

if your looking for a different type of high then go with LSD/shrooms/Mescaline

if u still think u hardcore then smoke Salvia

Learn about Salvia its legal because its so strong most people don't like it and only do it like 1 more time, if ever.
    im not lacing my weed bro. i've done lsd, shrooms, and mescaline....as well as salvia. i am an experienced drug user and i favor hallucinogens, however i have never tried any pharmaceutical so i gave it a try.
    ***Anti-LDAR crew***

olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    THIS. You can't smoke Oxy Cotton. PERIOD.
    yes u can
    May all your gains be long term
    May all your losses be ordinary
    May all your deductions be for AGI