Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The Official Scivation Quake 10.0 Review Thread

Originally Posted by Frankdaddy View Post

Quake 10.0

I am very excited to say and I am very blessed to have been part of the Arnold Classic Expo Weekend. During that time I visited the Scivation Booth and grabbed a couple of Quake 10.0 pre workout samples that they provided to the first few throughout the day that arrived at the booth. I was currently running a high volume, high frequency, and high intensity routine called Sheiko for an 8 week run. Saturday night I had my very last session of a 50 set session of a full body routine, that I had 1.5 hours to complete from a normal 2.5 hour routine for me. I decided to test my quake 10.0, and super set this entire routine 15 minutes later...This is how I rated it

PUMP-9 out of 10
    The pump was great, but not my best from this single serving. I had a little more work to my upper body being hit and the pump was excellent in my chest, but with the 10 sets of squats that I endured during this session I did not have much leg pump, even though the repititions were not as high as some of the chest movements with the hypertrophy work.

Energy & Focus -10 out of 10
    Super setting the exercises during this routine would not have been so bad if I was not upped on a certain amount of time as I was, but it was very tight scheduling from being at the arnold expo all day, and just finding a gym hours later. I rate the energy VERY good that it provided, and focus was strong during the entire workout. I had no other visions but to accomplish my last session of Sheiko and without much rest besides sipping on Xtend, and walking to the next piece of equipment to use. You cannot beat this energy effect with no calories, carbs, fats, and sugars provided like with the quake 10.0 without having a brutal crash like most provide.

Taste- 7 out of 10
    Taste would have a higher rating as to be pointed out, I enjoyed the taste very much as it reminded me of the vasocharge with the quake 10.0 seismic berry flavor, BUT the after taste left me kind of disgruntled because if the focus was not as strong during the workout then the taste would have bothered me more than the energy effects helped me. The cup I fixed up was with semi cool water, and the powder warmed it up some so the shake I was drinking was not very cool at all and I enjoyed the flavor, and with some shaved ice I believe will be a very good taste just like most products Scivation provides.

Effectiveness 10 out of 10
    Within 15-30 minutes as the label states to drink before you workout the results will come, and this is the truth because I drank my Quake serving 15 minutes before starting and as soon as I started warming up I was on fire. I did not feel a crazy rush during this drink, but the effects were noticeable in my attitude, and overall focus for the actual workout that I could feel deep within me. I knew as I was destroying each and every set of my session I was doing it much easier, especially after walking around the expo for 2 days and a total of 19 hours without leaving.

Quake 10.0 is a supplement I will be keeping with my scivation supplement stack until something can match this, but with the bread and butter ingredients and 0 calories, you cannot throw something in that doesnt exist when they have pretty much the whole stack coming.

Originally Posted by 24th View Post
    I did the exact same thing. I stopped by the Scivation booth at the Arnold and starting talking to Rob Moran. I just wanted to let him know that I really liked their product Xtend and I ended up getting a free tshirt and a free trial of Quake!

PUMP-9 out of 10
    I feel the same as frank. The pump was good, but it wasn't perfect. Still really good though. Some freaky vascularity and stretching skin.

Energy & Focus -10 out of 10
    Talk about energy! I finished a 90 minute workout and I could have gone at least another hour. I had so much energy it was unreal. Focus was the exact same way. Awesome!

Taste- 8 out of 10
    The first time I tried it I mixed some water in the little can it comes in (the single serving portion) and it was pretty rough. I know it's not intended to be like that, so I'm assuming it tastes better. Actually it tasted similar to Vasocharge, but in my opinion a little easier to drink.

Effectiveness 10 out of 10
    Within 30 minutes you have the full effect. I drank the Quake while I was driving around downtown Columbus trying to find a gym. Before we even found the gym I could feel my fingers and lower forearms start tingling. Pumps in gym were really good and the focus was excellent. I recommend this product to anyone looking for a preworkout supplement. In my opinion it works better then NO-explode.

Also, props to Rob for hooking it up with another 7 free trials of Quake! WAITING for Bodybuilding.com to get it in stock!
    Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post

What's in it?
    It's a very basic formula, with proven ingredients. I really like NAT + ALCAR, especially when combined with caffeine for a pre-workout boost. Not to mention the nice dose of CrM, BA, Taurine and anti-oxidants.

Taste/Mixability: 8.0/10
    I think this tastes really good. Supposedly, it tastes the same as Vascharge Wild Berry, but I haven't tried it for comparisons sake (although I did enjoy the Lemonade VC). Anyways, it mixes just fine. No clumps and not much residue remained in my shaker. It has a great berry flavor, but it's hard to describe. I guess Seismic Berry Blast is a good way to describe it .

Effects: 9/10
    Well, to put it simple - I had a great workout. There are many variables that might have contributed to this, but I really did feel great all around. First off, it's spring break so my gym is completely empty. Because of this, I have NOTHING to do except sit and around and prepare to lift, which generally makes for a killer lift. Anyways, I had great energy and focus. It was a really "zoned in" type focus, as opposed to something which is very stim heavy and makes me jittery (which I actually like from time to time). The sample only had one scoop, so I can't even imagine taking two. I also had great pumps and vascularity, and I didn't fatigue at all. Keep in mind, I'm taking other supplements as well (notably SOV2) which contribute to this. Overall, I had a phenomenal workout.

Final Thoughts
    Taste was great. Effects were great. Need I say anything more? Not to mention that it's less than $25 right now, which is an absolute steal. Sadly, I only had one sample of Quake from the Arnold, but I definitely enjoyed. I plan on using a full jug of it sometime in the future. A big thanks to the Scivation guys for the sample and for putting out a seemingly great product!

2 More Reviews.

Originally Posted by SWS76 View Post
    received my tub of Quake 10.0 today, and this was the outcome. first off, i have been off of any pre-workout supps, stimulants, creatine, etc.... for about 3 1/2 weeks now. prior to quake is was using white flood for my pre-workout. i react very well to pre-w/out drinks and stimulants. i took 4 scoops about 45 to an hour prior to my w/out. today was arm day and cardio.

1. Mixability was a 10.

2. Taste was a 10. Didn't have a bad after taste either.

3. Eneregy was about a 6. it wasn't overwhelming, but was steady throughout my w/out.

4. Pump/Muscle Hardness was an 8. My muscles felt harder with Quake than other pre-w/out
    supps.
    5. There was any crash at all as of yet, but a slow decline in energy levels. now about 3 hours later i feel good. muscles still feel full, and dense.

Overall a good product. I give it a 7.5 to 8. I will update review as i continue to use Quake.
    Originally Posted by JeffSimmons View Post
    received my quake today...figured id give an honest review

i've tried quite a few preworkout supps and they have all worked to some degree...however i have never experienced anything quite like the workout i just had on quake..

Taste: Was pretty good...a nice berry flavor...mixes well...easy to drink

Within 5 minutes of taking the quake i could feel it raging through my body. I was amazed by how small the bottle is and the scooper. It's nice knowing that your not getting all the extra fluff and fillers with quake that you get with alot of the other products.

My workout started at 4:30pm and lasted till about 6:15pm..i am on week 4 of dereks ATS system and had 5 sets for my back and chest workout...followed by 20 min of cardio...ive never had a pwo supp last for a good 2+ hours like i experienced with quake. I couldn't imagine taking 4 scoops like marc takes. The 2 scoops was plenty for me.

You guys killed it...congrats..freaking awesome supp!!!
    2 More

Originally Posted by MovinFe26 View Post

Mixability/Taste 8.5/10
    Taste was pretty good and similar to Vasocharge Berry. However, it had a bit more of a berry kick to it than Vasocharge, which I liked. I mixed both samples in 12oz. of water. Mixed pretty good. Hardly any residue left after mixing it. IMO, the color of the sample was a violet, which was different but cool.

Increased Energy/Focus 8.0/10
    The two samples I had, the workouts were very good. A nice smooth energy and focus was good. I didn't notice any tingling sensations from the BA. The BA, NAC, Alpha-Lipoic-Acid, and Vitamin E stands out to me and is very effective when combined together.

Overall 8.5/10

Another review.

MV2.0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MV2.0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MV2.0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MV2.0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MV2.0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MV2.0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MV2.0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MV2.0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MV2.0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MV2.0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MV2.0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Red face

wrong section i believe

ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking

Waiting to fire on this mother. Do... want.... naow!!

W1LL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) W1LL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) W1LL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) W1LL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) W1LL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) W1LL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) W1LL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) W1LL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) W1LL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) W1LL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) W1LL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    the first supp ever to use the word "epic" in marketing? I want to use just for lulz

Originally Posted by Big_Spaz View Post
    Bob (The Solution) was nice enough to hit me up with some samples out at the Arnold.

Taste is excellent, profile is great, the only thing for me is I'm not a BA fan. If it wasn't for that, this would be in my arsenal.

-Spaz
    Spaz laying it down!

Originally Posted by Sporto1633 View Post
    I am being dead serious here...

Start with 2 scoops, and based on your tolerance to pre-workout stims, work up to 4 scoops (I personally take 4).

This will be the LAST pre-workout supplement you will ever buy. PERIOD.

Look at the incredible blends they put together in this mix - they literally have ONLY the stuff that has been proven to work in HUMAN studies, and all in doses that are equivalent to those studies. Ever feel like you are being under-dosed with other stuff? Ever try to comprehend the "proprietary blends" and attempt to figure out how much you are really getting of everything? I mean, Scivation has broken it down as much as you will ever see on a product label. Why? They have absolutely NOTHING to hide!

The taste is light years ahead of VasoCharge
    The stim effect hits within 10-15 minutes
    The aftermath lasts an entire workout until the post-workout euphoria hits.

I have had a large number of clients already tell me how baffled they are that they can feel THIS good for a workout just a few weeks out from a show. One client put it as "magic fairy dust" that somehow kicked him from the crankiest, hungriest SOB into the kind of guy he was in the gym at the beginning of prep.

I am putting my reputation on the line. I've even been labeled before as "anti-supplement" (which I'm not, I'm anti-BS), and I am flat out telling you, this is the real deal.

The next time you buy a pre-workout supplement, and you believe that I am a stand up, honest, and truthful person, give Quake 10.0 a try. Start with the normal dose and add a scoop based on your tolerance. Then I DARE you to try and tell me you didn't have one of the greatest workouts you've had in a long time. I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU!

You won't be buying anything else ever again in this category.

Sporto
    Tommy Jeffers on the Quake!
    Last edited by The Solution; 03-24-2010 at 06:06 AM.

Originally Posted by furious122 View Post
    All I have to say is Wow! This product is great. It is better than any other pre-workout I have taken. This includes white flood, jack3d, animal pump, and dymatize expand extreme pump.

Energy/Focus: 10 out of 10
    Pump: 10 out of 10
    Taste: 10 out of 10

This product pushed me through my workout with ease. It kicked in about 10 minutes after i took it. If you are looking for a pre-workout give this a try. You won't be disappointed. All it took was 2 scoops.

Scivation thanks for making a great product. Your protein is great also. Next I am going for some xtend
    Originally Posted by Ryan1981 View Post
    I honestly was a non-believer in pre-workout supps (other than whey). But I will say I've tried them all and Vaso (now quake) is the best tasting and hardest hitting you'll find out there. I definately take it for mental focus and energy.....I don't believe the product itself stimulates muscle hypertrophy but the product makes me believe i can lift like a machine........and that has some nice side effects in itself.
    Originally Posted by misco1549 View Post
    Quake 10.0 is an awesome product. Props to Scivation. I started taking it 4 days ago and have to say it is my new favorite pre-workout. I would highly suggest people to try this, as I believe it will become extremely popular and quick.

Here they come!

Originally Posted by misco1549 View Post
    Today will be my 4th day using Quake 10.0 by Scivation.

Energy: 9/10 I haven't experienced any jitters/tingling with this as I have with many other preworkout supplements due to the BA. It provides me the right amount of energy to get a solid workout.

Pump: 9/10 This product gives me crazy pumps and increased vascularity during workouts.

Focus: 10/10 I would say this is the strength of Quake 10.0. I haven't experienced this determination with any other pwo.

Strength: 8/10 The strength gains I have experienced were good. Nothing to brag about.

Taste: 9/10 It had a pretty intense berry kick to it, which I liked. When mixed with 12oz of water, there is no residue left at the bottom. So it mixes fairly well.

Overall: 9/10 I would highly suggest Quake 10.0 to others. IMO it will become very popular and very quickly.
    Keeps getting better!

Originally Posted by JP83 View Post
    Just wanted to add my .02 cents on Quake 10.0. Tried it for the 1st time yesterday. I'm in love with the smell of the powder. It smells like Bubblelicious gum or something. The taste is amazing. I also loved the color of the drink. Light purple with a blue tint. Pretty cool. As far as the energy goes i was dead tired when took it. I needed something to really pick me up since i been up since 4am. Great energy all throughout my backworkout. No crash. Solid product. 10/10!
    Originally Posted by Felonist View Post
    Ill Comment on Quake as well.

It does smell like bubbleliscious - it dont taste bad.

I'm using 4 scoops.

It's very decent. I have pumps and energy from it - I am a morning lifter and I get up at 4:30am to lift - SO I really need a good Stim that Jolts me up

I would say that it has earned my respect as a PWO - I ALWAYS use a PWO supp before working out and there are 3 or 4 favorites that I switch in to and I will probably add Quake to the rotation.
    More good review's!

FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'll cross-post this from my log - gotta show Scivation some love since I use their products almost exclusively and they never disappoint.

Thoughts on Quake
    - Mixability 10/10 - 2 scoops dropped into my water, and they were almost instantly dissolved. No real remnants floating on top of the water or anything
    - Taste 10/10 - also fantastic. 2 scoops of Vaso + 1 scoop of Xtend always had some "bite" to it, a weird tanginess that was left in the back of my throat. This goes down smooth nad the flavor is just as good... that may be because 2 scoops of this is just less volume than 2 scoops of Vaso, so when mixed in the same amount of water it's more dilute, but either way I thought it was great.
    - Workout energy 8.5/10 - It was good, but not PERFECT like the taste/mixability to me. I mean, I will say I wasn't dragging after getting up at 530, but 2 scoops of Vaso had me feeling the same way. I will say, that the upside seems to be a longer effect - at the end of my workout I wasn't ready to get out of the gym, I even stuck around and did some abs/lower back.
    - Mental focus ?/10 - this doesn't stand out to me anymore than would have been mentioned in the workout energy section, so I don't really know how to rate it. There certainly was some placebo effect ni the sense that I was super excited to use Quake for the first time, and that also made me more focused on each of my reps like... "oh, I've got teh Quakes in me, surely I can get one more rep, SQUEEEEEEEEEEEZEEEEE" but only time will tell if that is a constant or just a general excitement about the product.

Other Thoughts
    - Meant to add this to my initial log, but there are NO jitters whatsoever... sometimes on previous PWO mixes, Vaso included, if I take it on an empty stomach, my heart really feels kind of erratic or racey during post-workout cardio, or during the lifting itself... felt smooooooth here.
    - Others have suggested going straight to 4 scoops to try to get the "mental focus" bump described by others... I am pretty stim-tolerant so that may be the solution, but wanted to follow the dosage bumps as prescribed.

neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Been using Quake for my last few of my workouts so hear are my thoughts on it.

Energy & Focus: 10 out of 10 - The energy was nice and smooth and lasted even after my workouts. I really felt in the zone and wide awake ready to get my workout in.

Effectiveness: 9 out of 10 - It doesn't start off very strong but once I start my workout it seems to really kick in. I fell it a little 20 or 30 minutes before my workout but can really tell a difference once my blood starts to get pumping.

Taste: 10 out of 10 - Taste good, no bad after taste or anything.

What I really like about Quake compare to Vasocharge is there I believe it was no itchy feeling due niacin flush. That used to be annoying in cold dry weather. =/
    "Comfort is the enemy of achievement." -- Farrah Gray"

Originally Posted by ForceFan27 View Post
    Energy: 9/10. I used 2 scoops (1 serving) andI did not have any jitters, but I admit to being addicted to stims. I did feel a more constant surge or energy and endurance over the course of my workout.

Pump: 8/10. The "pump" was ok, but thats not something I really worry about or pay much attention to.

Focus: 10/10. I have been very tired recently and workouts have suffered. Today I was "locked-in."

Strength: 9/10. Placebo or not, I really pushed through some tough sets.

Taste: 7/10 This mixed easily but had a chemical/medicine type taste. But, again, something that doesn't really bother me. For the results, I can easily get past this. Kinda like Jack3d, but in berry flavor.

Price: 9/10. $30 for 40 servings is more than fair for this product.

Overall: 9/10. I bounce around from products unless I really like them. This, along with Xtend, will be a staple of my supps for the forseeable future. I have tried Superpump, NO Xplode, Jack3d, Supercharge and Vapor....this one is the best of them all. Give it a shot!
    Good review!

Originally Posted by marcosbaez View Post
    I rate Quake 10.0 very high.

I was commenting on it with my training partner today about the different feeling we get from Quake 10.0.

You don't have that jacked up caffeine feelimg, you have the more of a focused state of mind and I seem to be able to get through my reps at times where I would have got stuck before.

It definetly has a positive effect on me and at 6 weeks out from comp, it's what will help me get through every workout!!

Keep up the great work Scivation....
    Now I'm looking foward to the test booster, and the stack will be complete

marcos
    Good!

Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    good stuff Bob... lookins like an interesting product.. definetly will try this out
                      (ツ)
                               , Y ,
    |||____ /_|_\ ____|||
                          "  /  \  "
                          _|        |_ 

Originally Posted by Phil_Baroni View Post
    Background Finally took the plunge Pre-WO plunge after almost 3 years of working out. Hoping to break a plateau. This is my first experience with an NO type product

Taste Seismic Berry 7/10 - I've tried a ton of flavors and tend to enjoy most. This is a strong berry with a hint tartness and not too much of a chemical taste. Again not sure how it compares to other PreWO but I've got no problems sucking it down (no homo).

Profile 10/10 - Trusted ingredients from a trusted company, the label is broken up into 4 categories, Muscle Boosters, Mental Boosters, Energy Boosters, Muscle Protectors. Not sure what else to say.

Now on to the important stuff!

Energy 8/10 I felt great pretty much 10 minutes after drinking. Some mild tingles in my hands and a tad bit jittery but really strong energy with no crash whatsoever. Lasted the entire workout.

Pump 9/10 This was where I was most impressed, I did back/bi and I was pleased with the look. I felt noticeably bigger.

Vascularity 6/10 Didnt see a huge change, minor increase.

Strength 8/10 I definitely felt stronger. Nothing mind blowing but noticeable. Where I was stuck at 2 or 3 reps I could push 4 or 5. Should definitely help breakthrough my plateau.

Hope this was helpful
    Yes!

Originally Posted by jbraider View Post
    Got my 1st container of Quake 10.0 yesterday and tried it for the first time this morning. Started with 3 scoops 30 minutes prior to my workout. I was feeling a nice tingle sensation on my skin by the time I hit the gym and I knew it was go time.

Had a great workout.......I really noticed the increased focus but the BIGGEST thing for me was I had an overwellming urge/desire to try for PRs on every lift/exercise!!!!!

Can't wait to hit the rest of my workout split now with Quake.

-JB
    Nice!

Originally Posted by ReSpAwN DeMoN View Post

On another note. Quake 10 is the ****!!!!!! I loved this stuff! I did deadlifts for the first time in like 5-6 months and I pulled 225 easy for sets of like 6. But stopped cause I didn't wanna hurt nothing. And now I'm sore.

I didn't get the BA tingles. I'm assuming I'm used to it cause I used to ultra ultra megadose on the PForce BA from a while ago.

But then again I only took 2 scoops of the Quake. I'm afraid to take 4 lol. GOOD STUFF THOUGH!!! Love it!
    Good stuff!

Originally Posted by robertfah View Post
    I just got my order of Quake 10.0 last week and I must say this stuff is great! I never use these type of preworkout energy stuff mainly because most give me the jitters and heart palpitations. After taking this for a week now, I can say my workouts are clear, focused and I feel like I have lots of energy without the ugly side-effects of some products. I also haven't experienced any "crashes" once it wears off. One side effect is slight dry mouth but other than that, this stuff is great.

I do mix it with less water than recommended only to give it more flavor but that's just me. So as of now I take 2 scoops of whey 1 hour preworkout, 1 scoop Quake 30 minutes preworkout....2 scoops of xtend during workout and 2 scoops whey, xtend and creatine post workout....all scivation products with the exception of the Creatine......and I've been getting great results and love the flavors of all of them.
    More Feedback.

A great review off another site:

I know there are quite a few of us out there who take pre-workout supplements like Jack3d and No-Xplode to help give us that extra oomph during our workouts. They all claim to improve pumps, mind muscle connection, etc and I'll admit I did get some nice pumps and I thought I was getting that mind-muscle connection.... that was until I tried Scivation's Quake 10.0!

I used to be a big fan of Jack3d until I had a conversation with Jason and Stephaney Theobald of Natty Nutrition. Described as a non-tingling but highly focused supplement I had to try it. I have not found one pre-workout supplement that didn't make me want to jump out of my own skin! My head always itched, my arms twitched -- sure I felt like I was ready to rip a phone book in half but honestly it was distracting. I was missing a huge and very important ingredient to workouts: the mind-muscle connection.

Up till this point what I had thought was a connection was basically described as well my arms are full of blood, they are tight, veins are pumping -- I can feel and see that so it must be working! Well Quake took that feeling to another level!!! So here is my first experience with Scivation's Quake 10.0:

I must say I really did enjoy the flavor -- smooth, mellow berry flavor. None of that nasty green lime, acidic, chalky taste to it. About 15 minutes after taking it I had this feeling of intense focus. Like nothing could stop me from doing this workout. But I wasn't tingling -- different sensation compared to what I'm used too but I was very much into it! I didn't feel like I had to constantly scratch my head nor was my heart about to jump out of my chest! Already I'm impressed and I haven't even done one rep!

My back workouts consist of a lot of pull ups -- I like to climb things. A few reps into the set and I noticed this feels different. It was easier to engage and feel the muscles I was hitting. I kid you not I could actually feel individual fibers engaging! I was feeling areas of my back go under tension as I progressively went through the range of motion. AWESOME! And here is the best part: when I was approaching failure it was as if I the connection with the muscles was magnified. As if I tapped into some secret reserve or flipped a switch and I could literally squeeze out more reps...WITH GOOD FORM!!! No Kipping, no swinging like a monkey to get that last rep -- just crushing the muscle fibers to contract that one last time!! To have that type of connection with your body was just an epic experience! Talk about taking your intensity to new levels -- WOAH!

The rest of the workout was just more of that experience -- intense focus! It was easier to maintain good form even when the muscle group was burning with lactic acid BECAUSE of the focus and the mind-muscle connection. I have not been THAT SORE in a long time. LOVED IT!!!

So for those of you looking for a pre-workout supplement look no further than Quake 10.0. It truly does level all other pre-workout supplements to their smoke and broken mirrors!

-- Carter Irvin

=D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up Incredible

Got a sample of Quake 10.0 in the mail today from The Solution, used it before my shoulder workout earlier. The product was great.
    Taste: 9/10 Taste was incredible, best tasting pre workout that I have ever had.
    Smell: 10/10 Kinda weird thing to rate, but the first thing I noticed when I opened my sample was how incredible the powder smelled. It was just as good when mixed too.
    Mixability/Texture: 9/10 Mixed just fine, settled fairly easily but one simple shake mixed it back up. Texture was good as well.
    Energy: 10/10 Energy was great. Went in to the gym ready to tear weight up. Hit a new PR on shoulder press today too, was pretty happy about that.
    Focus: 8/10 Wasn't bad at all. My focus is never really 100% anyway, but I get done what I need to get done.
    Profile: 9/10 No real prop blends per say, but can't quite give it a ten unless it lists the amounts of everything. Still an incredible looking profile though, I'd expect nothing less from Scivation.
    Overall: 9.5/10 Definitely one of the best preworkouts I've ever used, just wish I had more to try I might just have to pick some up once I'm done with my cut.
    Last edited by =D; 04-12-2010 at 10:08 PM.

QUOTE=Tyler44;476078181]

Scivation Quake 10 samples!

Taste:
    Seismic Berry Blast, ol my! Just absolutely delicious guys, much like the old Vasocharge flavor but improved. I use about 10oz of cold water with it and its like heaven for a minute.

Packaging: The sample mini tubs are awesome, like little babies lol. I am liking the new black sleek look, eye appealing for sure.

Profile: 1,3 Dimethyl, Creatine, B.A, and a dose of Carnitine stands out. Im a huge 1,3 Dimeth fan, regardless of some of its "controversy" on here. Simple, effective, and solid.

Effects: I am assuming the sample tub I have is 1 scoop or 1 serving, and it kicks my butt. I am an avid stim user, just finished a bottle of Clearshot, directly off a tub of WF before that and it hits me very hard. I notice the B.A and get a nice mental focus from it as well.

Overall: I am thrilled for this, I cannot say it enough! Quake 10 make seriously be my new favorite preworkout, although I generally like my creatine separate. I had said for over a year that Vasocharge was the most underrated preworkout around, and they took it and improved. The taste, effectiveness, price and from a stand up company like Scivation you cannot go wrong with this stuff!

[/QUOTE]

Reviews get better and better.

gmoney09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gmoney09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gmoney09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gmoney09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gmoney09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gmoney09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gmoney09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gmoney09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gmoney09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gmoney09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gmoney09 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think i'm going to give it a try!
    Does anyone know the exact amount of caffeine though?? just curious...
    ~Gotta Get Big~

i rep back

Originally Posted by gmoney09 View Post
    I think i'm going to give it a try!
    Does anyone know the exact amount of caffeine though?? just curious...
    150mg per 2 scoops

Originally Posted by 8footballQB View Post

Once again, Shout out to The Solution for sending a sample!! Thanks Bob.

BB.com Store
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/quake.html

I'll start by saying i was a big Vasocharge fan and thought it was one of the
    better, and most underrated pre's. I still have a tub and use it but only issue is the flavor...

Dosage
    1 sample (1 serving)
    ~12 oz water
    15 min preworkout

Taste
    -very strong berry flavor
    -similar to the vasocharge berry
    -a bit less chemically, and smoother, and no more aftertaste
    -i prefer lighter flavors but still a thumbs up

Only Negative- for some reason w/ vasocharge and little bit with quake,
    after swallowing i get a really strong bitter taste (nh).
    i can't describe it but almost makes me gag a bit.
    it tastes great while chugging but once it stops the flavor hits hard. almost like its too sweet.
    maybe i should try it in more water.
    Wondering if anyone else noticed this?

Mixability
    -similar to most preworkouts
    -a bit of settling but just shake and sip and you're good

Energy
    -had a lax game yesterday so didnt think i could get through a leg workout
    -nice pick me up, similar to the energy from vasocharge
    -energy seemed a bit more lasting which may be an improvement

Focus
    -my favorite part of the product
    -this stim complex hits me pretty hard with only 1 serving
    -keeps me "in the zone" the ENTIRE workout

Overall
    -not positive on the profile changes but i was happy
    Quake gave similar results as their vasocharge
    -flavor seems improved, and you truly only need 1 serving per workout
    -40 servings for $30 is a solid price, and i will pick it up if they come out with other flavors

If you have any questions feel free to ask...

Awesome!

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Quake 10.0 Sample Review

Just wanna give a big thumbs up to The Solution (Bob) for hooking me up with a sample of this.

Pump--9/10. I usually eat some carbs about an hour and half pre workout and have a good pump anyway, but today it just felt much fuller than usual. Def. a good feeling.

Taste--10/10. Not very sweet with a little bit of tart taste. Def. enjoyable.

Focus--9/10. Def. comparable to some of the better pre workout products I have had. Didn't care about anything but the weights when I was working out. Moved from exercise to exercise without any sort of other thought in my head.

Energy--10/10. Really shined in this area. Energy was awesome. Bob told me that at 4 scoops it was euphoria, but I think 2 scoops is euphoria for me. I did Arms/Legs today followed by 20 minutes of HIIT. Came home and still had plenty of energy to spare to take the dog for a walk.

Price--10/10. Seen this priced at 24.99 at most places. That is for 40 servings. I naturally have a low stim tolerance and it doesn't ever seem to change so this product would last me 40 workouts. Def. worth it.

Overall--10/10. Would def. buy and would def. recommend to others, everything is in on par with this product. I consider it one of the top pre's on the market right now.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Originally Posted by dekd View Post
    Got a sample from The Solution in the mail today. Big thanks

Taste:
    Berry flavored. It had a little bit of a kick to it, and it sorta reminded me of Jack3d and Shock Therapy. Not the best tasting, but by no means was it hard to drink. If I had to rate it on a scale of 10 I'd give it around a 7 or so.

Mixability:
    Mixed perfectly in around 10 seconds. No clumping or particles or anything.

Energy:
    From what I noticed from the sample, I got some sustained smooth energy. No crashes post workout, and I felt more awake/focused than usual.

Effects:
    I worked out really hard with little to no rest. My endurance was up a decent amount, and it helped me push through some of the more difficult sets and still have some gas left in the tank. I didn't notice too much of a change in vascularity, but that could change with consistent usage of the product.

---------------

Bottom Line:
    If your looking for an affordable pre-workout then this is an option for sure. You won't find any mega rushes of energy with one scoop at least. If your looking for that aspect, then more than one scoop could be the right dose for you.

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Got my sample of Quake courtesy of TheSolution, so first, I'd like to say thanks to him for taking the time to hook me up!

Starkk's Quake Review

Energy 4/5

I had extra zing thirty minutes after knocking down my sample. Felt good and I wanted to hit the gym, immediately. Not jittery, just very energetic and happy. Very nice.

Taste 4/5

I actually really enjoyed the taste of this product, but the only reason it's not getting a perfect score, was there was kind of a funny aftertaste. Not sure if that was just me, or if others experienced this, but the norm is for me to drink an intra product while I'm working out, so it wouldn't usually factor in much.

Focus 5/5

This is where I felt Quake really shined. The energy this product provided was such that I just wanted to perform some kind of physical exertion and I wanted to give it all I had. Really helped me nail my workout (I was doing HIIT training, sort of a boot camp, so it was really high intensity).

Price 5/5

This product is remarkably low-priced for what it does and how much you get. For me, that factors a great deal into whether I make something a staple in my regimen, so this gets top notch scores. Awesome.

Overall Score 4.5/5

IMO, Scivation knocked this one out of the ballpark. Nice work. Good energy, pump, taste and price all combined make for the kind of product that can easily define itself in a sea of preworkout supplements that all seem to be so cookie cutter.

live, laugh, send nudes

Originally Posted by COUNTRYMIKE View Post
    Bob hooked me up once again with a quality product... Thanks Bob

Taste:
    Seismic Berry Flavored. It had a bit of a wang to it, but I liked it alot though.

Mixability:
    Mixed just fine, no clumps at all.

Energy:
    I did get a small boost with the sample, no crash/jitters.

Effects:
    I used this on chest day and really enjoyed it, It was really easy on my stomach and gave me that extra lil push that I was in need of.

Thoughts:
    Would I use it again? Yes I would for sure, I would love to try other flavors (Orange) if it is available.

Rating: