Methodical4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) Methodical4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) Methodical4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) Methodical4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) Methodical4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) Methodical4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) Methodical4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) Methodical4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) Methodical4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) Methodical4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) Methodical4u is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thermogenic that doesn't cause jitters?

Hey all.. I haven't been on here in a while, but as we all know it's getting to be cutting season and i'm just wondering since I tend to be a little sensitive to caffeine if there is one out there that doesn't cause a lot of the jitters people get with them?

Other question would be... why does the caffeine in a fat burner help so much? Why not just drink some diet soda or something that has caffeine a few times a day? Not to sound dumb but it seems like the majority of the fat burners out there have caffeine as the main ingredient.

Also curious if anyone out there has ever tried a stimulant fat burner along with a stimulant free one or just added CLA and Sesamin to it? If so, what were your results?

Methodical4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) Methodical4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) Methodical4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) Methodical4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) Methodical4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) Methodical4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) Methodical4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) Methodical4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) Methodical4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) Methodical4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) Methodical4u is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Methodical4u View Post
    Hey all.. I haven't been on here in a while, but as we all know it's getting to be cutting season and i'm just wondering since I tend to be a little sensitive to caffeine if there is one out there that doesn't cause a lot of the jitters people get with them?

Other question would be... why does the caffeine in a fat burner help so much? Why not just drink some diet soda or something that has caffeine a few times a day? Not to sound dumb but it seems like the majority of the fat burners out there have caffeine as the main ingredient.

Also curious if anyone out there has ever tried a stimulant fat burner along with a stimulant free one or just added CLA and Sesamin to it? If so, what were your results?
    any insight here? I have done the typical CLA, Fish oil, Sesamin stack 2, 2, 1 respectively 3 times daily and while I think it helped, I considered throwing a thermo in there somewhere. I've heard the San Tight is a slow release capsule, would that maybe help a bit?

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The caffeine in fat burners are at a much higher dosage (200mg+) than what you will find in say diet soda. Caffeine blunts hunger and appetite. Thats why most fat burners have it.

You dont need these fat burners. Total waste of money - IMO. Take in less cals than you burn, do cardio, resistance training, and be consistent with your diet. Takes patience and dedication.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post
    The caffeine in fat burners are at a much higher dosage (200mg+) than what you will find in say diet soda. Caffeine blunts hunger and appetite. Thats why most fat burners have it.

You dont need these fat burners. Total waste of money - IMO. Take in less cals than you burn, do cardio, resistance training, and be consistent with your diet. Takes patience and dedication.
    well yeah I realize that the training and diet is where it's mostly at, which i'm already doing. I'm just interested in a little extra help... just to take it off a little bit faster you know?

kikinz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kikinz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kikinz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kikinz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kikinz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kikinz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kikinz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kikinz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kikinz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kikinz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kikinz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well yeah I realize that the training and diet is where it's mostly at, which i'm already doing. I'm just interested in a little extra help... just to take it off a little bit faster you know?
    It doesn't just go away In a week or 2 it takes time and dedication. You have to fully understand that some weeks you will lose and some week you won't. Its the ups and downs. As for fat burners. They're not needed only thing I've ever notived them to help is increased enegry b4 I went to the gym. I now stick to a ec stack 4 weeks on 2 weeks off cost me 17. Bux compared to 50-60 for a fat burner that truly doesn't burn fat.
    You start with an intention, but you must constantly remind yourself to keep applying enough focus to achieve that outcome. Follow through. When you've given enough attention to the matter, you"ll have the result...

Feb1 to may1 challenge
    2-1, 166.6
    2-8
    2-15
    2-22
    2-29
    Month Total:

3-1
    3-8
    3-15
    3-22
    3-29
    Month Total:

4-5
    4-12
    4-19
    4-26
    Month Total:

Final Weigh in:
    5-3

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ive never used any fat burners so I cant comment. I would just increase my training intensity. If that didnt work then drop calories as well.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

lol guys I appreciate the advice, but i've already previously lost 50 lbs so I know what the cardio and calorie deficit is for. I am simply asking if those out there know of a fat burner that is effective and if they have used it with a CLA, Sesamin, Fish oil stack and if so what the results are for. You can say fat burners don't help, but CLA has been proven to lower bodyfat without changing diet at all over the course of a years time in tests. I am sure other fat burners have had the same type of results so please only post if you have experience with my actual question and not lessons in losing fat. I respect you all, but if you haven't used them you don't know what you are talking about.

Lezgetitdone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lezgetitdone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lezgetitdone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lezgetitdone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lezgetitdone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lezgetitdone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lezgetitdone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lezgetitdone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lezgetitdone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lezgetitdone is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lezgetitdone is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol guys I appreciate the advice, but i've already previously lost 50 lbs so I know what the cardio and calorie deficit is for. I am simply asking if those out there know of a fat burner that is effective and if they have used it with a CLA, Sesamin, Fish oil stack and if so what the results are for. You can say fat burners don't help, but CLA has been proven to lower bodyfat without changing diet at all over the course of a years time in tests. I am sure other fat burners have had the same type of results so please only post if you have experience with my actual question and not lessons in losing fat. I respect you all, but if you haven't used them you don't know what you are talking about.
    im actually using Scorch stacked with Vaporize (which is sesamin and fish oil)

I was a little worried on whether it would give me jitters or not, but it didnt. Just gave me nice clean energy.

As far as results I have no idea, I just started using this stack about 4 days ago.

Originally Posted by Lezgetitdone View Post
    im actually using Scorch stacked with Vaporize (which is sesamin and fish oil)

I was a little worried on whether it would give me jitters or not, but it didnt. Just gave me nice clean energy.

As far as results I have no idea, I just started using this stack about 4 days ago.
    do me a favor and PM me when you start to see results one way or the other... or just post it here.

Rebuilt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rebuilt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rebuilt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rebuilt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rebuilt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rebuilt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rebuilt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rebuilt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rebuilt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rebuilt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rebuilt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Oxy elite pro is good. No jitters for me

Great hair, decent ass otterakl's Avatar
    otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have had good success with two products from 1st Phorm:
    1-Db and Thyro-DRIVE.

I bought them together as the company sells them this way. The 1-Db does have stims in it, but I have not had the jitters at all. The thyro-drive works with your thyroid and both produce a thermogenic effect. Check em out. www.1stphorm.com
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
    -Mark Twain

Originally Posted by otterakl View Post
    I have had good success with two products from 1st Phorm:
    1-Db and Thyro-DRIVE.

I bought them together as the company sells them this way. The 1-Db does have stims in it, but I have not had the jitters at all. The thyro-drive works with your thyroid and both produce a thermogenic effect. Check em out. www.1stphorm.com
    what sort of price did you pay on these?