Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I wear this. Functional yet fashionable.

FSU "Go Noles!"

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A lot of awesome members posted in this old thread that I haven't seen in ages.
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GreekyBeth View Post

Love this.

**I once was a fat little hippo... BubsNBean's journey back to healthy**
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170112133

Peanut Butter Addict MrsClayMatthews's Avatar
    MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GreekyBeth View Post

Goddamn Beth, why are we always on spread? Lol

lblake1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lblake1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lblake1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lblake1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lblake1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lblake1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lblake1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lblake1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lblake1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lblake1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lblake1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Linds33 View Post

I seriously love wearing workout gear 24/7. I wish that the lululemon here in Dallas would have more sales though. It seems like they have sales in Canada but not here.
    I just checked out lululemon for the first time today, and I was pretty shocked at how pricey they are. I like for my workout clothes to fit well, but I can't afford to spend that much.

I have been trying to decide on whether or not I am in decent enough shape to wear my spandex shorts to the gym or not. I see a lot of other people wearing them, who shouldn't be, and it makes me think I'd be ok but then I always chicken out. I like them because they are comfortable and I wear them at home, but I don't want to be the person people are looking at in the gym and thinking "gross!"

fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000)
    I wear a t-shirt or tank top, and shorts or pants, depending on the weather. I don't like to wear anything too loose because I think it makes me look ugly, and because it can get in the way. However, I've found that this one pair of pants I have that I thought fit fine turns out to be a bit tight. It bothers me when I do squats -_-

I buy a lot of my workout clothing from Walmart.

Alien5 is just really nice. (+1000) Alien5 is just really nice. (+1000) Alien5 is just really nice. (+1000) Alien5 is just really nice. (+1000) Alien5 is just really nice. (+1000) Alien5 is just really nice. (+1000) Alien5 is just really nice. (+1000) Alien5 is just really nice. (+1000) Alien5 is just really nice. (+1000) Alien5 is just really nice. (+1000) Alien5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol @ pete. i wear shorts and a t
    I'm not saying its aliens but......it's aliens

toon z

anonymous
    Lululemon workout wear is incredible, durable and ridiculously expensive! I have a few pieces, but honestly, can't really stand spending that kind of $$ for it. I usually shop at TJ Maxx for my gym wear - they carry brands like Avia, MPG, RBX, etc - cute, colorful and not too pricey. Can't stand loose clothing flapping around, like fit to be close. Bright colors make me happy, so I am usually the crazy lady in atomic neon pink......when I start muttering, just walk quietly around me, lol!!!

Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lblake1991 View Post
    I just checked out lululemon for the first time today, and I was pretty shocked at how pricey they are. I like for my workout clothes to fit well, but I can't afford to spend that much.

I have been trying to decide on whether or not I am in decent enough shape to wear my spandex shorts to the gym or not. I see a lot of other people wearing them, who shouldn't be, and it makes me think I'd be ok but then I always chicken out. I like them because they are comfortable and I wear them at home, but I don't want to be the person people are looking at in the gym and thinking "gross!"
    Im sure you can wear spandex, just buy the right size. With lots of fighting, everybody can fit in an X-small spandex cami or short.

Spandex is special : its not because you can fit in it that you should wear it
    Yeah... I guess I should join the Over 35 Forum now, right ?

flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sports tanks + Capri yoga pants.

> Chucks when I squat/deadlift
    > Reeboks during cardio
    > Inov-8s when I have to squat/deadlift & cardio in the same session

> knee high socks when I opt for shorts & have to deadlift
    > baggy hoody when squatting

> sports bras with light built in pads or bra + sports bra

I really don't give a sht what other people wear at the gym. If a girl dresses nice, I'll look. No judgment. I've seen girls walking around like highlighters with their make-up all done up. But who's to say they weren't at an event and just came straight to the gym after? Or maybe she's insecure about how she looks and won't step foot in a gym without makeup? Maybe she's a makeup artist? Maybe she just likes to wear makeup for shts and giggles? Orrr she likes attention? What's wrong with liking attention?

Do what you want, let others do what they want. Simple
    Follow my journey! -->
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152755803

MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's been very hot here lately and I've been wearing shorts.
    I wore some very short ones the other day forgetting I was going to deadlift. Had to make my other half stand behind me to prevent unfortunate people seeing what I'd had for breakfast.

That's a mistake I won't make again, lol

lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    [QUOTE=flyfreefit;

I really don't give a sht what other people wear at the gym. If a girl dresses nice, I'll look. No judgment. I've seen girls walking around like highlighters with their make-up all done up. But who's to say they weren't at an event and just came straight to the gym after? Or maybe she's insecure about how she looks and won't step foot in a gym without makeup? Maybe she's a makeup artist? Maybe she just likes to wear makeup for shts and giggles? Orrr she likes attention? What's wrong with liking attention?

Do what you want, let others do what they want. Simple [/QUOTE]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ^^. Agree with this. To each their own. If someone is in the gym, good for them. I just focus on my training,
    although, sometimes I am "forced" to look around.

I wear Lululemon tops and pants. I wait for the sales and then buy what I like. The pants last forever, the tops not so much.

pinksugar90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For bottoms I usually wear lulu lemon's wunder unders (spandex tights) because the legs of the pants don't catch eachother when I run and they're not see through when you bend over. They're also good for thai boxing/lifting because you can see your form. And I usually wear a lulu tshirt because they last for years, don't fade, and don't show sweat spots..and best of all: they don't show cleavage =D

blimpety will become famous soon enough. (+50) blimpety will become famous soon enough. (+50) blimpety will become famous soon enough. (+50) blimpety will become famous soon enough. (+50) blimpety will become famous soon enough. (+50) blimpety will become famous soon enough. (+50) blimpety will become famous soon enough. (+50) blimpety will become famous soon enough. (+50) blimpety will become famous soon enough. (+50) blimpety will become famous soon enough. (+50) blimpety will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Omigosh at all you girls wearing Lululemon! I walked into a store once and immediately left without even trying anything on after seeing the price tags. Are they really worth it?

Originally Posted by lynore View Post
    I wear Lululemon tops and pants. I wait for the sales and then buy what I like. The pants last forever, the tops not so much.
    Is there a certain time of year that they have sales? Or is it at random?

kmunzinger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kmunzinger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kmunzinger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kmunzinger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kmunzinger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kmunzinger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kmunzinger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kmunzinger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kmunzinger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kmunzinger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kmunzinger is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by meg_816 View Post
    I see all kinds of cute sport tops with built-in bras and such out there in the stores, but I haven't seen very many women--much less women who actually touch the weights-- in my gym wear them. They do look really cute (like fitness models, sans the muscle), but I fear that I might have a wardrobe malfunction while lifting. So, I ponder: what do you guys wear to the gym? I, personally, wear grey or black sweat pants and band/concert tees with a sports bra that actually don't give me the 'gelatinous boobs' look and my Nikes, but I don't wear lifting gloves... yet. I'm not sure why, but I'm scared to don the lifting gloves, but, then again, I am a novice to the weights.
    Anything that gets you motivated and confident to hit it hard. I just wear basketball shorts and a ripped top! To each their own

Alien5 is just really nice. (+1000) Alien5 is just really nice. (+1000) Alien5 is just really nice. (+1000) Alien5 is just really nice. (+1000) Alien5 is just really nice. (+1000) Alien5 is just really nice. (+1000) Alien5 is just really nice. (+1000) Alien5 is just really nice. (+1000) Alien5 is just really nice. (+1000) Alien5 is just really nice. (+1000) Alien5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by flyfreefit View Post

> Reeboks during cardio

yay.
    I'm not saying its aliens but......it's aliens

toon z

Dee9191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dee9191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dee9191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dee9191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dee9191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dee9191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dee9191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dee9191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dee9191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dee9191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dee9191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I usually wear shorts because it's so hot here and I can play soccer afterwards if I get bored on my cardio days

Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000) Delaylah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Think I might have commented on this years ago lol...but here goes. Heavy sweats, cuz I'm always banging into shet and get mad bruises on deadlift day. Sports bra and a tank with a shelf bra for extra support...can't have dem puppies bustin out and scaring the locals

shesh87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shesh87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shesh87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shesh87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shesh87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shesh87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shesh87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shesh87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shesh87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shesh87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shesh87 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I actually do wear those spandex compression capris (a lot of women do at my gym) and a racer back shirt. I hate the feeling of sleeves when I'm lifting. I have a lot of jiggle in my lower half so I like having everything tight/ in place so my not distracted. Plus I think it's cooler than cotton since it wicks sweat.

bizarrosaurus is just really nice. (+1000) bizarrosaurus is just really nice. (+1000) bizarrosaurus is just really nice. (+1000) bizarrosaurus is just really nice. (+1000) bizarrosaurus is just really nice. (+1000) bizarrosaurus is just really nice. (+1000) bizarrosaurus is just really nice. (+1000) bizarrosaurus is just really nice. (+1000) bizarrosaurus is just really nice. (+1000) bizarrosaurus is just really nice. (+1000) bizarrosaurus is just really nice. (+1000)
    I wear cheap H&M sports bras and fitted sports tanktops, and very fitted Nike running tights (those were bloody expensive but so worth it). Shoes also Nike trainers, one pair for lifting and one for cardio. I started out wearing just an old legging or sweat pants, and loose tops but I feel best and most comfortable when wearing tight clothes. Also, I never ever wear pink or bright colours in everyday life, but when buying sports clothes I always go for the insanely girly stuff. No idea why.

ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ACI has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I probably wear the most unappealing clothes when I workout.

I wear these boyfriend jogging pants (that have an elastic at the bottom so I can pull them to under my knee when I get warm), and a random shirt. Usually it's a video game/comic book related shirt (because I'm SO cool... and I'm not working out to impress anyone). Last time my shirt had this on the front:

I sometimes wear a loose tank top - but that's only when the Greater Toronto Area is smashed with heat waves and smog warnings and it goes to 40+.

Then I wear my hair back in a ponytail (I have kinda long hair.. so it gets all up in my business if I don't keep it at bay).. and (from now on) two sports bras because 1 doesn't work while running.

The only time I workout at a gym is while on vacation (of course) and the rare times my boyfriend stays at my place and we go to the rec centre near my house. His dad has a sweet gym setup in his basement (he used to own a gym) so we have free range to go in anytime and workout.
    I don't work out to look good, I work out to live longer than my doctors expect me to.

meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by flyfreefit View Post

> Reeboks during cardio

Holy crap, mind blown. Why haven't I thought of high socks for deadlifting before? Thank you; no more scratching up my shins!
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158655833

RIMH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I rotate the same few outfits I have for the gym. Most of my gear is Under Armour since it gets the job done.

Nikes, compression shorts, training shorts, sports bra, and sleeveless top. I hate sleeves like nobody's business when I work out, and I wear shorts no matter what time of year. Back in the day when I didn't know what I was doing, I'd still end up rolling up my T-shirt sleeves because they were so annoying. I never really liked tight tank tops either, regardless of work out or for fashion, I don't really like anything clutching my midsection.

TRFit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TRFit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TRFit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TRFit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TRFit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TRFit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TRFit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TRFit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TRFit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TRFit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TRFit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I always wear shorts (I get too hot when I train to wear longer ones), plus a sports bra and loose running singlet. Nothing flash or girly really

Tairyokuu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tairyokuu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tairyokuu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tairyokuu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tairyokuu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tairyokuu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tairyokuu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tairyokuu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tairyokuu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tairyokuu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tairyokuu has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Tank top and leggings with high knee socks, that is my everyday gym look! Dont ever forget your sportsbra....its sux...:/
    10 Weeks out for the USAPL Boss of Norcal 3 Powerlifting Meet |||------|||

Instagram: @sassy_quadz
    Snap Chat: Powerbunni
    #Sassyquadz #Sassypowerlifter #Monkaymuscle #830Crewcheckin
    Bay Area, CA

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168597173

ScullyC419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScullyC419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScullyC419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScullyC419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScullyC419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScullyC419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScullyC419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScullyC419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScullyC419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScullyC419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ScullyC419 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I rotate between under armour running shorts on leg days and volleyball types shorts on upper body days. The running shorts have built in underoos, so even if they ride up my business isnt all exposed...I used to wear soffee shorts but,ive found I feel more comfortable with these. Also, im short so even Shorty shorts arent too revealing.

Im also in the group that hates sleeves on lifting days. I usually wear a slightly baggy
    tank top. And always two sports bras.

Loquitaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loquitaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loquitaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loquitaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loquitaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loquitaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loquitaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loquitaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loquitaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loquitaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loquitaa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't wear designer fitness brands. I think I would subconsciously try and sweat less because I know it costs so much money! I wear black tights, and a tight singlet or crop top. As for the comment that says 'it looks silly when girls wear sexy clothes', I disagree. It goes like this: sexy clothes+ working out = make me feel better= more effective results, simple!

Registered User Laurapepperland's Avatar
    Location: Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Laurapepperland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laurapepperland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laurapepperland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laurapepperland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laurapepperland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laurapepperland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laurapepperland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laurapepperland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laurapepperland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laurapepperland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laurapepperland will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    To be honest I just wear leggings because they're soooooooo comfortable to work out in.
    But it means I have to work out in thongs, but I've gotten used to it so it's fine now.
    And then any comfy top that I find. I don't really care for designer brands (YET, since I am actually considering Nike work out leggings because they're on sale), but I find that the simple option are more comfortable and efficient.
    Also, say no to the lifting gloves.

Runner1126 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm on Team "Cute" Clothes. I buy the stuff that's borderline frilly. Some people buy clothes to work out but sometimes I think I work out to buy more workout clothes. To each his own! For me, there's too much beautiful clothing in the world to not want to wear it all the time but if that's not a motivating factor for you, it's not.

Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000)
    The rule of thumb for my gym seems to be: If its tight and bright, your all right. I've seen one lady wear what I would consider normal gym clothes - baggy top and shorts / gym trousers.
    -101,221, I can see the light - thanks
    -129,871, getting closer
    -150,000, more than half way there!