View Poll Results: Which Fat Burner do you consider the best product?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • OXY ELITE PRO

48 46.60%
  • LIPO 6

13 12.62%
  • RECREATE

10 9.71%
  • LEAN XTREME

32 31.07%
    MikeG49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeG49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeG49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeG49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeG49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeG49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeG49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeG49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeG49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeG49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeG49 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lightbulb OEP vs LIPO 6 vs RECREATE vs LEAN Xtreme

Which is the best?

poll coming

euro_vc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) euro_vc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) euro_vc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) euro_vc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) euro_vc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) euro_vc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) euro_vc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) euro_vc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) euro_vc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) euro_vc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) euro_vc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MikeG49 View Post
    Which is the best?

poll coming
    I havnt used any but if you did a search you would see OEP and LX are getting quite the praise

MikeG49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeG49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeG49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeG49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeG49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeG49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeG49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeG49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeG49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeG49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeG49 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ya, I've noticed that. So far I'm leaning towards Lean Xtreme for the fact that it's a low/non stim product. This is because I like taking my preworkout, nitric oxide supps such as Jack3d(don't want to over stimulate).

Anyways, anyone else have some feeback on these products?

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My first choice from that list LX. But you shouldn't really include stim and non-stim burners in the same poll. You could take both OEP and LX at the same time.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

Originally Posted by shadar View Post
    My first choice from that list LX. But you shouldn't really include stim and non-stim burners in the same poll. You could take both OEP and LX at the same time.
    I hear you.. But isn't that too much? Taking TWO fatburners seems unnecessary if you are not overweight IMO. Although I've never taken one, it's just my assumption.

euro_vc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) euro_vc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) euro_vc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) euro_vc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) euro_vc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) euro_vc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) euro_vc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) euro_vc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) euro_vc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) euro_vc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) euro_vc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I hear you.. But isn't that too much? Taking TWO fatburners seems unnecessary if you are not overweight IMO. Although I've never taken one, it's just my assumption.
    If your taking Jack3d maybe go with LX so you dont over stimulate yourself. If you decide to go with OEP or another stim fat burner make sure you spread the doses out properly to avoid sleeplessness, etc. A good idea would be to start on the low end of the dosage to asses your stim tolerance.

Depending on your goals, how much fat you would like to loose and your supplement experience I recommend you first get your diet in check, make sure you eat really clean and get cardio done minimum 3 times a week HIIT and heavy weights. That is the main factor that will help you loose fat...supplements will only reinforce those efforts.

Originally Posted by euro_vc View Post
    If your taking Jack3d maybe go with LX so you dont over stimulate yourself. If you decide to go with OEP or another stim fat burner make sure you spread the doses out properly to avoid sleeplessness, etc. A good idea would be to start on the low end of the dosage to asses your stim tolerance.

Depending on your goals, how much fat you would like to loose and your supplement experience I recommend you first get your diet in check, make sure you eat really clean and get cardio done minimum 3 times a week HIIT and heavy weights. That is the main factor that will help you loose fat...supplements will only reinforce those efforts.
    Yea, I think I'm going to continue with the Jack3d, and get a non-stim burner like LX. I do have my diet in check, but have room for improvement. Example, I need find time to consume more vegetables.

My goal is to shead bodyfat %, while keeping my strength, if not gaining MORE strength. With the Jack3d, PowerFULL, and the addition of LX, hopefully I can achieve this!

tWack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I havnt used any but if you did a search you would see OEP and LX are getting quite the praise
    I haven't used any either, my gf just started on the little purple OEP pills today :-)

bump

Yea, I think I'm going to continue with the Jack3d, and get a non-stim burner like LX. I do have my diet in check, but have room for improvement. Example, I need find time to consume more vegetables.

My goal is to shead bodyfat %, while keeping my strength, if not gaining MORE strength. With the Jack3d, PowerFULL, and the addition of LX, hopefully I can achieve this!
    Good choice, hehe had the same problem with veggies but once you force yourself to include them in your diet it becomes routine just like going to the gym. A good starting point is spend some time the night before prepping the greens in some ziploc or container makes it easier to use as snack during the day or addition to your meals.

Best of luck

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lean Xtreme is a great choice. It will allow you to use Jacked and not worry about getting too many stims in. You may not "feel" it, but by the time LX is done, you will have almost certainly dropped BF and retained muscle (assuming diet is in place).
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

Hamsley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hamsley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hamsley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hamsley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hamsley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hamsley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hamsley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello all. I have a question about this topic. I'm thinking of starting on Jack3d and maybe LX instead of the same stuff I've been using. Was using NO Xplode, but worried I might have built up a tolerance for it? Is that possible.

Eitherway, on topic. If I were to get on these two supplements, would a lower carb diet be okay without sacrificing strength and lean muscle. I'm on a deployment, so eating in a chowhall limits my options. Rice and Pasta are the white variations, and I think the wheat bread they have is just "wheat' and not whole wheat. So my only carb options other than the lower carbs in Brocalli and such, is through fruit. Would I be okay here?

Thanks for any advice.

Originally Posted by Hamsley View Post
    Hello all. I have a question about this topic. I'm thinking of starting on Jack3d and maybe LX instead of the same stuff I've been using. Was using NO Xplode, but worried I might have built up a tolerance for it? Is that possible.

Eitherway, on topic. If I were to get on these two supplements, would a lower carb diet be okay without sacrificing strength and lean muscle. I'm on a deployment, so eating in a chowhall limits my options. Rice and Pasta are the white variations, and I think the wheat bread they have is just "wheat' and not whole wheat. So my only carb options other than the lower carbs in Brocalli and such, is through fruit. Would I be okay here?

Thanks for any advice.
    Yes it normal after a while you end up building tolerance for stims so you have to up the dosage a little and eventually cycle it off. Time on = time off is ideal. I recommend you take a break from stims before starting jack3d this will allow you to enjoy the product more

If you are on a calories deficit LX will help you keep your strength and muscle while loosing fat.

Activate Extreme (natural test booster) would also be a good choice if you dont want to focus too much on the fat burning.

If you want to recomp stack them together

Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not necessarily. Many fat burners include stims, and some do not (Lean Xtreme). It is very unnecessary not to mention unhealthy to stack two fat burners that contain stims. It all depends on what type of fat burner they are, many work through different pathways. Lean Xtreme, for instance does not contain any stims and is a cortisol controller, in that it inhibits cortisol production, which is the stress hormone that is released into your stomach area fat cells during physical/mental stress. Thus, Lean Xtreme is stacked with other "fat burners" for optimal results.

Edit: Also, you shouldn't stack a stim "fat burner" with a stim pre-workout supplement either.
    Last edited by Anders0n74; 03-19-2010 at 11:51 PM.

Good choice, hehe had the same problem with veggies but once you force yourself to include them in your diet it becomes routine just like going to the gym. A good starting point is spend some time the night before prepping the greens in some ziploc or container makes it easier to use as snack during the day or addition to your meals.

Best of luck
    Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    Lean Xtreme is a great choice. It will allow you to use Jacked and not worry about getting too many stims in. You may not "feel" it, but by the time LX is done, you will have almost certainly dropped BF and retained muscle (assuming diet is in place).
    Originally Posted by Anders0n74 View Post
    Not necessarily. Many fat burners include stims, and some do not (Lean Xtreme). It is very unnecessary not to mention unhealthy to stack two fat burners that contain stims. It all depends on what type of fat burner they are, many work through different pathways. Lean Xtreme, for instance does not contain any stims and is a cortisol controller, in that it inhibits cortisol production, which is the stress hormone that is released into your stomach area fat cells during physical/mental stress. Thus, Lean Xtreme is stacked with other "fat burners" for optimal results.

Edit: Also, you shouldn't stack a stim "fat burner" with a stim pre-workout supplement either.
    Thanks for all the feeback guys! I tried to purchase my stack yesterday @ vitamin shop, but realized they do not carry the Lean Xtreme. I usually purchase all my supps there because my friend get's 25% off everything(as an employee). Looks like I'll be purchasing the Jack3d/PowerFULL today from there, and purchase the LX from BB.com most likely.

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for all the feeback guys! I tried to purchase my stack yesterday @ vitamin shop, but realized they do not carry the Lean Xtreme. I usually purchase all my supps there because my friend get's 25% off everything(as an employee). Looks like I'll be purchasing the Jack3d/PowerFULL today from there, and purchase the LX from BB.com most likely.
    You wont be disappointed with LX.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

irishpitbull has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishpitbull has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishpitbull has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishpitbull has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishpitbull has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishpitbull has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishpitbull has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishpitbull has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishpitbull has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishpitbull has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishpitbull has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lean Xtreme is the best thing around
    My bike has an unfair advantage, I'm on it.

Racing for Aprilia of Detroit 2010

$~Big Money Baller Crew~$
    **The Irish KRUW**
    *Bulging biceps bodygroup*
    *300lbs Bench press crew* 12/12/09

Before/After Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120695391&highlight=bioforge

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by irishpitbull View Post
    Your results were awesome.

What Aprilla do you ride? I looked at one a few years ago and was very close to getting it.
    Last edited by Sldge; 03-22-2010 at 02:24 PM.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Originally Posted by irishpitbull View Post
    Which one?

Driven Sports?

Which one?

Driven Sports?
    Yes, Driven Sports.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk