bloodman92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodman92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodman92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodman92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodman92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodman92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodman92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodman92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodman92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodman92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodman92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Difference between pain and soreness

Hey guys, tuesday i trained my back, doing deadlift and bent over row with dumbells and i had a big feeling in the lower part of my back.
    Now i kept doing it, i asked my brother to watch me while i was doing my dead lift, to see if i was doing it ok...he said yes but has he is young and probably not 100% sure.

I Think i did it with the proper form.

Althought how can you get the difference between if it pain or soreness.

next morning i woke up and i felt my back had worked...but once again...is it pain or sore ness

thanks

demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    your asking us? how are we supposed to know what you feel? do you think this is a psychics forums?

soreness is caused by acid buidup in muscles

the "pain" that you don't want is your spinal cord being pinched by discs because of improper distribution of workload across the spine

chaosmatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaosmatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaosmatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaosmatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaosmatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaosmatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaosmatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaosmatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaosmatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaosmatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaosmatt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by demoniclizard View Post
    your asking us? how are we supposed to know what you feel? do you think this is a psychics forums?

the "pain" that you don't want is your spinal cord being pinched by discs because of improper distribution of workload across the spine
    Not true, its caused by damage to the actin and myosin within the muscle fibres, however you are right if the pain is on the vertebrea you may have damaged a disc, however if it is either side and feels muscular (You should be able to feel the difference) then its fine and where its supposed to be. Make sure you look up and keep your chest out on deadlifts

bloodman92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodman92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodman92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodman92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodman92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodman92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodman92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodman92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodman92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodman92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bloodman92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for your reply, althought all i was asking is what is the difference between both, not to guess what was my feeling.

Thanks for your answers

Matthew928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matthew928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bloodman92 View Post
    Thanks for your reply, althought all i was asking is what is the difference between both, not to guess what was my feeling.

Thanks for your answers
    maybe post a video so we can see your form?
    i started traning my lowerback with deadlifts
    i had the same feeling as you wouldnt go away for a week,
    but then it did and now the soreness lasts shorter and shorter
    everytime i dl, remember when you first started working out
    were your muscles super sore the first couple times, same concept.
    New Year, New Goals!

diskin8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diskin8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diskin8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diskin8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diskin8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diskin8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diskin8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diskin8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diskin8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diskin8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) diskin8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Says who? It's not.

Originally Posted by chaosmatt View Post
    Not true, its caused by damage to the actin and myosin within the muscle fibres, however you are right if the pain is on the vertebrea you may have damaged a disc, however if it is either side and feels muscular (You should be able to feel the difference) then its fine and where its supposed to be. Make sure you look up and keep your chest out on deadlifts
    Again says who? Proof?

And ok I'm gonna try explain this as best I can. May not make much sense but I'll give it a shot.

Pain
    Pain is the unpleasant feeling. An unpleasant sensory and emotional experience associated with actual or potential tissue damage, or described in terms of such damage.

Soreness
    Hmm ok soreness isn't as bad as pain. just say flexing a muscle causes you to feel the soreness of training the day before, sometime you will want to flex it to feel it (I dunno if thats with everyone but it is with me), if it was pain and damaged, you wouldn't want to at all.

I dunno I tried.
    My tutorial on getting the old ******** chat back - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=725166661

i see, well it was kinda good feeling since it felt like i had worked it

thanks