Pbmiyagi91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

overuse of stims

over the past two years or so i have been using supplements with stims in it with little to no break inbetween them. usually a preworkout as a constant and every once in a while i use a thermo with stims. so pretty much ive been using stims for two years with no break and way to much at a time. what problems could this possibly be causing me aside from a huge tolerance. i am currently taking oep and no xplode. when these are gone ive decided to go stim free for a month.

mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well since you've been on them for so long, once you first go off of them it'll be like when a 6 cup a day coffee drinker stops cold turkey: You'll be sluggish/tired for a couple of days, but your body is resiliant, so it'll adapt pretty quickly.

Really, from my experience with stims, the only benefit to stopping every once and a while is that when you start back up again, the effects will be better than they are on a maintenance of them.
    May 2004 - 225 lbs.
    May 2010 - 145 lbs.

Live and breathe Mizzou and St. Louis sports!

Completed logs/reviews on: Controlled Labs White Pump, White Flood Reborn, PROnom23, White Flood, & Sample Pack, MuscleTech Phase 8, Anabolic Halo, Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite & Amino Build, Gaspari Nutrition GlycoFuse & AminoLast, Scivation Xtend & Novem

Registered User CharmanderTheGreat's Avatar
    CharmanderTheGreat is just really nice. (+1000) CharmanderTheGreat is just really nice. (+1000) CharmanderTheGreat is just really nice. (+1000) CharmanderTheGreat is just really nice. (+1000) CharmanderTheGreat is just really nice. (+1000) CharmanderTheGreat is just really nice. (+1000) CharmanderTheGreat is just really nice. (+1000) CharmanderTheGreat is just really nice. (+1000) CharmanderTheGreat is just really nice. (+1000) CharmanderTheGreat is just really nice. (+1000) CharmanderTheGreat is just really nice. (+1000)
    They can be very addicting. Maybe try switching to a stim free Pre workout? Not reallys ure on the negative side affects. But good luck.

Pbmiyagi91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yes very addictive! ive tried taking a break but i go to the gym and feel like nothing without them now even out of the gym. but i think im going to be using purple wraath for my workouts while im taking my break from stims. this is gonna be hard, im used to stims all throughout the day. i feel weird without them
    but i also thought that it caused other problems like loss of libido or something. does anybody know. cause 2 years years is a long time and i hope i didnt mess anything up

radloot is on a distinguished road. (+10) radloot is on a distinguished road. (+10) radloot is on a distinguished road. (+10) radloot is on a distinguished road. (+10) radloot is on a distinguished road. (+10) radloot is on a distinguished road. (+10) radloot is on a distinguished road. (+10) radloot is on a distinguished road. (+10) radloot is on a distinguished road. (+10) radloot is on a distinguished road. (+10) radloot is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Pbmiyagi91 View Post
    yes very addictive! ive tried taking a break but i go to the gym and feel like nothing without them now even out of the gym. but i think im going to be using purple wraath for my workouts while im taking my break from stims. this is gonna be hard, im used to stims all throughout the day. i feel weird without them
    but i also thought that it caused other problems like loss of libido or something. does anybody know. cause 2 years years is a long time and i hope i didnt mess anything up
    You would be able to feel a loss of libido. If you want to feel an increase, get some PowerFULL. I felt a big boost in libido with that when I first started taking it!

Anyway yeah, going off stims sucks haha. Im on a month break now also, thinking about ordering some Wraath and maybe some Glycergrow.