Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    l_fazio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) l_fazio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) l_fazio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) l_fazio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) l_fazio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) l_fazio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) l_fazio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) l_fazio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) l_fazio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) l_fazio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) l_fazio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    *drools*

mmmm

strawberry extract?? i've never seen that before

and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by l_fazio View Post
    *drools*

mmmm

strawberry extract?? i've never seen that before
    Its something like that. Strawberry flavoring or something like that. At wal-mart, even in this little town that I live in, in the baking section, where the vanilla extract is, they have a smorgasbord of flavors. At one point I was making these vanilla cream shakes, kind of a spin off of the egg nog recipe on here, but I was using vanilla, strawberry, and banana flavoring. It was like a strawberry and banana shake! My was it awesome! Mouth is watering thinking about it, and it is keto friendly. It shouldnt knock you out of ketosis, but you have to watch carefully. Im cutting atm, but when Im done with my cut this, and the crepes were talkin about in this thread are a few of the things Im going straigh for. And It keto food. Did I mention that already? Haha
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Online Coaching darr_fit@yahoo.com
    Like me on ********:https://www.********.com/darrfitness
    "The strongest steel is forged in the fires of h*ll"

zersch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zersch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zersch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zersch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zersch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zersch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow awesome recipe! i will try it tonight thnks!
    - To bring the best package and do the most damage, u need to play the mass game with some solid gains and quality muscle, that's how to do battle -

Some call it obsession, but for me its all about dedication..

------ MY KETO BULKING PLAN ------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=567676111#post567676111

l_fazio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) l_fazio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) l_fazio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) l_fazio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) l_fazio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) l_fazio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) l_fazio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) l_fazio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) l_fazio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) l_fazio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) l_fazio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by and1_balla52 View Post
    Its something like that. Strawberry flavoring or something like that. At wal-mart, even in this little town that I live in, in the baking section, where the vanilla extract is, they have a smorgasbord of flavors. At one point I was making these vanilla cream shakes, kind of a spin off of the egg nog recipe on here, but I was using vanilla, strawberry, and banana flavoring. It was like a strawberry and banana shake! My was it awesome! Mouth is watering thinking about it, and it is keto friendly. It shouldnt knock you out of ketosis, but you have to watch carefully. Im cutting atm, but when Im done with my cut this, and the crepes were talkin about in this thread are a few of the things Im going straigh for. And It keto food. Did I mention that already? Haha
    Wow sounds delish

I will try it after my show for sure!!

BNX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BNX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BNX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BNX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BNX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BNX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I will be adding this to my routine. Maybe my first Keto meal sunday morning after carb up

bijsanei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bijsanei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bijsanei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bijsanei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bijsanei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bijsanei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bijsanei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bijsanei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bijsanei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bijsanei is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bijsanei is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

These were AMAZING!!! Tried them last night and came out great and i was so full after!

planning on making em again tonight pre-bed
    [If It Fits Your Macros Crew] - U mad?

Coming from losing 110+ lbs... Starting a slow bulk... Let the fun begin! :D FOLLOW ALONG:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130527403

Also my NFSC log^^^

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."

graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Did these yesterday and WOW
    probably the best keto recipe ive ever done.
    The filling didnt fit into my macros so i just topped them with peanut butter, splenda and cinnamon.... even did one with cheese and ham... they were delicious
    Repped for life

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    this is unreal, op u r legendary

oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheHeirApparent View Post
    think i creamed my pants
    you think you did??? I DEFINITELY DID!

trying these for sure, thanks OP
    140bpm all day every day

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by oats_addict View Post
    you think you did??? I DEFINITELY DID!

trying these for sure, thanks OP
    man i made em yesterday...the filling is key...cinammon sugar cream...MMMMMM

almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50) almightyares will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just made these, and they were a pleasant replacement for typical eggs+ham+ketchup. Im so damn full right now...ugh. I give this recipe a 8/10-they were good, but I wish they were crunchy, and the time it takes to make (with a electric whipper) and cleanup means I wont be making these all the time.

The macros for mine:

412 cals
    7 carbs
    21 fat
    45 protein

I used fat free cream cheese, and splenda.

Damn, im full! Im not eating for a while now.

elsielefe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Peanut butter crepes looks very good, it also looks good taste.. hmmmm... yummy.

elsielefe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "At one point I was making these vanilla cream shakes, kind of a spin off of the egg nog recipe on here, but I was using vanilla, strawberry, and banana flavoring. It was like a strawberry and banana shake!"

Wow, sounds good and delicious. I will have to try that later.