SizeXStoXL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SizeXStoXL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SizeXStoXL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SizeXStoXL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SizeXStoXL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SizeXStoXL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SizeXStoXL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SizeXStoXL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SizeXStoXL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SizeXStoXL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SizeXStoXL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

60 lb gain in 18 months

Im brand new to BB.com and though I would share my progress with everyone. I started lifting about a year and a half ago weighing in at 135lbs, 6' tall and benching 135x6. Now I am 195 lbs and bench 225x8 and can squat over 300. It has been a great journey, except for having to buy new shirts every six months, but that is alright i guess. Right now I am trying to get a little more definition in my upper back, if anyone has any suggestions that would be greatly appreciated.

First and Third pics are a week ago
    Second pic is from 2 years ago
    Attached Images

musclejunki3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclejunki3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclejunki3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclejunki3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclejunki3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclejunki3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclejunki3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclejunki3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclejunki3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclejunki3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclejunki3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what was your diet like and do you know your bf%s before and after? you look like your on a great start thats some great mass you have added. Im trying to gain weight as well and have gone up about 25lbs in 6mnths so this is a huge inspiration and shows where dedication can get you. your looking good ( no homo ) areas to work on would be back and bicepts its kind of hard to tell i feel like you have a little high bf but at the same time you should bulk to 200 or 210 and then begin to cut down. great gains keep up the good work.

SizeXStoXL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SizeXStoXL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SizeXStoXL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SizeXStoXL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SizeXStoXL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SizeXStoXL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SizeXStoXL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SizeXStoXL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SizeXStoXL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SizeXStoXL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SizeXStoXL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by musclejunki3 View Post
    what was your diet like and do you know your bf%s before and after? you look like your on a great start thats some great mass you have added. Im trying to gain weight as well and have gone up about 25lbs in 6mnths so this is a huge inspiration and shows where dedication can get you. your looking good ( no homo ) areas to work on would be back and bicepts its kind of hard to tell i feel like you have a little high bf but at the same time you should bulk to 200 or 210 and then begin to cut down. great gains keep up the good work.
    My diet is about 4000 cals/day with at least 400 g. protein divided between 5 or 6 meals, this is one area that is hard for me to control as I live on campus and the food can be very hit or miss. I have never gotten a BF calculated but I dont think it has gone up more than 3 or 4% as all of my pants still fit fine. I am trying really hard now to get a more cut back, I think that is what makes you look really strong. the biceps are coming along, right after I started lifting I got some raging forearm tendinitis and the trainers here a school told me to lay off any curls until the pain went away, that was almost a year later (apparently tendons heal VERY slowly) so I have only been training the bi's hard for about 6 months.

Right now I am making a hard push to get to 210 at the end of the school year so i'm eating an extra 1lb of grilled chicken a day

matthigh31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice job Dude! Thats massive increase! oh yeah... I live pretty close to elkhart. niles,mi

D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Expect weight gain to decrease drastically now (unless you plan on cycling). Good job, keep it up.
    It's consistency. It's like building a house. Everyday I'm putting a brick on my wall.

zahaid is on a distinguished road. (+10) zahaid is on a distinguished road. (+10) zahaid is on a distinguished road. (+10) zahaid is on a distinguished road. (+10) zahaid is on a distinguished road. (+10) zahaid is on a distinguished road. (+10) zahaid is on a distinguished road. (+10) zahaid is on a distinguished road. (+10) zahaid is on a distinguished road. (+10) zahaid is on a distinguished road. (+10) zahaid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    quick gains, keep it up

Kgb346 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kgb346 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kgb346 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kgb346 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kgb346 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kgb346 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kgb346 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kgb346 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kgb346 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kgb346 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kgb346 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice job man
    Give me the strength to move this mountain.
    Give me the strength to flood this valley.

Cool9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cool9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cool9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cool9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cool9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cool9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cool9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cool9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cool9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cool9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SizeXStoXL View Post
    My diet is about 4000 cals/day with at least 400 g. protein divided between 5 or 6 meals, this is one area that is hard for me to control as I live on campus and the food can be very hit or miss. I have never gotten a BF calculated but I dont think it has gone up more than 3 or 4% as all of my pants still fit fine. I am trying really hard now to get a more cut back, I think that is what makes you look really strong. the biceps are coming along, right after I started lifting I got some raging forearm tendinitis and the trainers here a school told me to lay off any curls until the pain went away, that was almost a year later (apparently tendons heal VERY slowly) so I have only been training the bi's hard for about 6 months.
    Nice gains you got so far.
    Btw,I also have forearms tendinitis and I know how it's to lift with it.
    My advice is that you try some physiotherapy for forearms (my tendinitis came because of guitar playing mostly ) ,I did it for some time and still do ocasionally (don't have enough time to do it right),and it worked wonders.
    I don't know if it affects your grip strenght,but if it does,get some straps for back/traps training to get the most from ur workouts.

Obs27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Obs27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Obs27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Obs27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Obs27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Obs27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Obs27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice job but....400g of protein.... ummm yeah... whens the last time you have had blood taken to check your liver.... might want to get that done

Originally Posted by Cool9 View Post
    Nice gains you got so far.
    Btw,I also have forearms tendinitis and I know how it's to lift with it.
    My advice is that you try some physiotherapy for forearms (my tendinitis came because of guitar playing mostly ) ,I did it for some time and still do ocasionally (don't have enough time to do it right),and it worked wonders.
    I don't know if it affects your grip strenght,but if it does,get some straps for back/traps training to get the most from ur workouts.
    I did go to the trainer and get electic stim and ultrasound done and that seemed to help a lot. Also I now wear forearm compression sleeves whenever I do curls and that seems to be keeping it from flaring up again. Lifting straps are great, I use them when I do heavy deadlifts, It makes it so i can concentrate soley on the lift and not have to worry about losing my grip

Cool9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cool9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cool9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cool9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cool9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cool9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cool9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cool9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cool9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cool9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I did go to the trainer and get electic stim and ultrasound done and that seemed to help a lot. Also I now wear forearm compression sleeves whenever I do curls and that seems to be keeping it from flaring up again. Lifting straps are great, I use them when I do heavy deadlifts, It makes it so i can concentrate soley on the lift and not have to worry about losing my grip
    I see,that's great,did you noticed any grip strenght loss because of tendinits?

tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    400 grams of protein a day? that's like 12 chicken breasts
    Instagram: thomas_poucher

yes i've tried doing incline first

reps on recharge.. demonwareltd, flang, TTimmerman, wala, Canuck77

sportik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sportik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sportik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sportik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sportik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sportik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sportik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im brand new to BB.com and though I would share my progress with everyone. I started lifting about a year and a half ago weighing in at 135lbs, 6' tall and benching 135x6. Now I am 195 lbs and bench 225x8 and can squat over 300. It has been a great journey, except for having to buy new shirts every six months, but that is alright i guess. Right now I am trying to get a little more definition in my upper back, if anyone has any suggestions that would be greatly appreciated.

First and Third pics are a week ago
    Second pic is from 2 years ago
    solid progress man. good physique.
    Seems like arms and forearms are lagging abit.

Gained 2 more lbs this week, still pushing hard to hit 210 by the end of the school year.