Aakash69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aakash69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aakash69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aakash69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aakash69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aakash69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aakash69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aakash69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aakash69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aakash69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aakash69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how to clean bulk..

as the question sayss how to clean bulk..

what should u eat...

how should u lift strong or alot of reps..

do cardio or not?

.Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Cardio twice a week, lift as much as you possibly can so basically when your pushing for that last rep is the kind of weight you need and after a weeks you'll gradually gain up the weights getting stronger etc... Find your normal calorie matienence and add 500 extra calories in Protein/Carb/Fat etc, weigh yourself every sunday and if you've gained atleast more than 3lbs in a week then slow it down because you'll be adding a bit of fat to your muscle mass.

I dont know much but thats just what I've learned from looking on here.

Good luck!

.Geeza
    PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY

icall is on a distinguished road. (+10) icall is on a distinguished road. (+10) icall is on a distinguished road. (+10) icall is on a distinguished road. (+10) icall is on a distinguished road. (+10) icall is on a distinguished road. (+10) icall is on a distinguished road. (+10) icall is on a distinguished road. (+10) icall is on a distinguished road. (+10) icall is on a distinguished road. (+10) icall is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Read the Nutrition forum stickies. Real good info.

Most of the clean bulk stuff as been contested. In the end, research sited by some senior members in the nutrition forum points to macros being all that matter.

Calorie surplus = weight gain

Calorie deficit = weight loss

Your goal is to maximize lean body mass gains and minimize fat gain using a calorie surplus.

Cardio will increase the amount of calories your body needs. If you want to be able to eat more food, use cardio.

Make sure you take in sufficient protein. At least 1gram/pound of body weight. Get essential fatty acids (olive oil, fish, fish oil supplements, nuts, flax seed, etc) and sufficient calories to gain the weight.

For lifts, always push. Never just do the exercise or go through the motions. Stick to compound movements. Squats, bench, pullups, dips, deadlifts, rows. Check the Exercise forum. Always try to add weight to the bar.

I haven't done a lot of rearch on lifting programs. I've tried high rep low rest workouts and low rep long rest workouts. I tend to prefer a 5X5 style workout with compound movements using 2-3 minute rests. I've read after 3 minutes, the muscles replenish the majority of the ATP in the muscles enabling you to lift the same weight. If I get through my last set with 5 reps, I up the weight.

Get a baseline. Find out your current bodyfat and measurements. As you gain weight, keep track of where your body is putting it.

Google Alan Aragon and "culking". There are many who recommend shorter cycles between bulking and cutting cycles to minimize fat gain.

Right now, I'm experimenting with losing fat and adding lean body mass. I'm using calorie cycling to attain this goal. High calories (500+ surplus) on workout days with weight training in the morning after 1 hour of preworkout meal and low calories (800 deficit) on non-lifting days. You can see how it turned out in "losing fat logs" in 11 weeks.

In the end, the best advise I can give is to make sure you get all your starting data (weight, body part measurements, body fat) and monitor your calories. Make sure you get your vitamins, EFA and protein requirements and see how your body responds. The calories can be adjusted as you go.

Just remember, most say it is not realistic for more than a .5%-1% per month lean body mass gain. If you're 180 pounds, that's 1.8 pounds per MONTH. That would be 10lbs of lean body mass on the low end and 20lbs on the high end. To insure as little fat gain as possible, you'll want to shoot for the lower end.

That comes to 1/4lb per week. If you're really concerned about adding fat, start with a 250 calorie surplus and see how your body responds. Only you will know what a 250 calorie surplus over maintenance is for you. If you keep good records, you'll know after a few weeks. You can use a basal metabolic calculator to give you an idea on a starting point. Most likely, somewhere between 2,500 and 3,000 calories unless you're really light or really heavy.

Good luck

bdub17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bdub17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bdub17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bdub17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bdub17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bdub17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bdub17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bdub17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bdub17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bdub17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bdub17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by icall View Post
    Read the Nutrition forum stickies. Real good info.

Most of the clean bulk stuff as been contested. In the end, research sited by some senior members in the nutrition forum points to macros being all that matter.

Calorie surplus = weight gain

Calorie deficit = weight loss

Your goal is to maximize lean body mass gains and minimize fat gain using a calorie surplus.

Cardio will increase the amount of calories your body needs. If you want to be able to eat more food, use cardio.

Make sure you take in sufficient protein. At least 1gram/pound of body weight. Get essential fatty acids (olive oil, fish, fish oil supplements, nuts, flax seed, etc) and sufficient calories to gain the weight.

For lifts, always push. Never just do the exercise or go through the motions. Stick to compound movements. Squats, bench, pullups, dips, deadlifts, rows. Check the Exercise forum. Always try to add weight to the bar.

I haven't done a lot of rearch on lifting programs. I've tried high rep low rest workouts and low rep long rest workouts. I tend to prefer a 5X5 style workout with compound movements using 2-3 minute rests. I've read after 3 minutes, the muscles replenish the majority of the ATP in the muscles enabling you to lift the same weight. If I get through my last set with 5 reps, I up the weight.

Get a baseline. Find out your current bodyfat and measurements. As you gain weight, keep track of where your body is putting it.

Google Alan Aragon and "culking". There are many who recommend shorter cycles between bulking and cutting cycles to minimize fat gain.

Right now, I'm experimenting with losing fat and adding lean body mass. I'm using calorie cycling to attain this goal. High calories (500+ surplus) on workout days with weight training in the morning after 1 hour of preworkout meal and low calories (800 deficit) on non-lifting days. You can see how it turned out in "losing fat logs" in 11 weeks.

In the end, the best advise I can give is to make sure you get all your starting data (weight, body part measurements, body fat) and monitor your calories. Make sure you get your vitamins, EFA and protein requirements and see how your body responds. The calories can be adjusted as you go.

Just remember, most say it is not realistic for more than a .5%-1% per month lean body mass gain. If you're 180 pounds, that's 1.8 pounds per MONTH. That would be 10lbs of lean body mass on the low end and 20lbs on the high end. To insure as little fat gain as possible, you'll want to shoot for the lower end.

That comes to 1/4lb per week. If you're really concerned about adding fat, start with a 250 calorie surplus and see how your body responds. Only you will know what a 250 calorie surplus over maintenance is for you. If you keep good records, you'll know after a few weeks. You can use a basal metabolic calculator to give you an idea on a starting point. Most likely, somewhere between 2,500 and 3,000 calories unless you're really light or really heavy.

Good luck

REPPPEEEDDD!!

Great answer man, I totally agree 100%
    I am someone who has been clean bulking ("culking") for about 6-7 months. In that time period I have put on about 12 pounds, and VERY MINIMAL if any fat. That averages to about 1-2 pounds per month, anything more than that becomes fat gain.
    I suggest trying to eat between 150-300 calories about your maintenance level each day. I try to shoot for 3100-3200 net calories each day. Monitor your body fat percentage and also realize that some of the weight put on each week will be water weight.
    I have found that the best way to truly find your net weight is to take the LOWS in your weight every two weeks and compare them. Every 2 weeks your drops in weight from water loss should be approximately .5 heavier than from the previous two weeks. If you notice no gains in your low weight, then add between 100-200 more calories to your diet each day.

Make sure you do cardio at least to warm up each training day in the gym, in order to keep the fat off.

-Bruce
    Live healthy and fit

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    using the search function would have given you good answers tbh. it seems that a lotta people on this site like to start up new threads asking about things that are explained or answered daily. good luck either way op.