Thread: Obesity spot

beshoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beshoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beshoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beshoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beshoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beshoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beshoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beshoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beshoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beshoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beshoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Obesity spot

hiii all
    i am 21 years old 183 cm 83 kg i dont have ana fats in my body i almost see my abs but i have a Trouble that there is fats in the bench only in the lower part is there any traning to play for this Trouble
    thanks

95whtgst is on a distinguished road. (+10) 95whtgst is on a distinguished road. (+10) 95whtgst is on a distinguished road. (+10) 95whtgst is on a distinguished road. (+10) 95whtgst is on a distinguished road. (+10) 95whtgst is on a distinguished road. (+10) 95whtgst is on a distinguished road. (+10) 95whtgst is on a distinguished road. (+10) 95whtgst is on a distinguished road. (+10) 95whtgst is on a distinguished road. (+10) 95whtgst is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by beshoy View Post
    hiii all
    i am 21 years old 183 cm 83 kg i dont have ana fats in my body i almost see my abs but i have a Trouble that there is fats in the bench only in the lower part is there any traning to play for this Trouble
    thanks
    can't spot reduce - cut more fat off your body to get your chest leaner.
    H: 5'6" W: 176

Goal: 170
    Program: 5/3/1
    Diet: cutting

Squat - 1 x 363 @ 186lbs
    Dead - 1 x 405 @ 173lbs
    Bench - 1 x 225 @ 173lbs
    Press - 1 x 160 @ 173lbs
    USAPL (9/11) - 363/225/363/951 @ 186lbs

beshoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beshoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beshoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beshoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beshoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beshoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beshoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beshoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beshoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beshoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beshoy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    but i dont have fats in all my body i see my abs!!!! if i made cut program i will lose muscles

Strength Enthusiast Retardo-pex's Avatar
    Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by beshoy View Post
    hiii all
    thanks
    Take the fat of your bench then. Why were you putting fat on your bench to begin with? You need that for bench pressing.

People store fat in different ways. You might never get a big fat gut but might immediately get big fat floppy moobs when you start gaining fat. Being able to see your abs doesn't mean you don't have fat on you, obviously you know this or you wouldn't have come here with this question. If it is bugging you then cut down until you lose it, otherwise deal with it. What makes you so sure you'll lose muscle if you cut, does your training/diet suck?