Try and Hold Me Back bullrider_IL's Avatar
    bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

best workout for weight loss/strength.

ok, so if ya'll have read any of my posts, or my SN for that matter, I'm a bullrider tryin to lose weight for this year's season. currently taking mitotropin and on a low cal diet. as much cardio as i can fit in before work. stationary bike is all i can use till it gets a little better outside. this is what i have for equipment: about 300 lbs of weights, 1" BARBELLS and dumbell handles, a bench, and the weider 8510 machine (pulldown cable, bench, leg extension/row cable, front shoulder fly thing) When I was bulking in high school, I was goin Hard, heavy, and short. I would do supersets of everything i didand i was goin heavy. drop sets out the ass, etc...

now i'm trying to lose weight and i want some input on what would work best.

I don't know where stuff goes here yet. I'll get it figured out eventually...

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bullrider_IL View Post
    ok, so if ya'll have read any of my posts, or my SN for that matter, I'm a bullrider tryin to lose weight for this year's season. currently taking mitotropin and on a low cal diet. as much cardio as i can fit in before work. stationary bike is all i can use till it gets a little better outside. this is what i have for equipment: about 300 lbs of weights, 1" BARBELLS and dumbell handles, a bench, and the weider 8510 machine (pulldown cable, bench, leg extension/row cable, front shoulder fly thing) When I was bulking in high school, I was goin Hard, heavy, and short. I would do supersets of everything i didand i was goin heavy. drop sets out the ass, etc...

now i'm trying to lose weight and i want some input on what would work best.

I don't know where stuff goes here yet. I'll get it figured out eventually...
    Are you on a deadline? Anyhow, it's pretty simple, do full body weight training, lift as heavy as possible in a 4-8 rep range and get 1 gram of protein in per pound of lean body mass. You can either cut all other calories out or add them in around that protein, the idea is to make sure you're preserving your muscle mass and not suffering any other side effects. Check out the "How to lose fat for noobs" thread. Tell Jessica I said hi if you ever see her by the way.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=113693871
    Last edited by th3pwn3r; 03-15-2010 at 08:32 PM.
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    my goal is 190-200 by mid-may. and how did u figure out i knew jess so fast? that was kinda weird lol. readin readin readin BAM...lol

who am i supposed to tell her said hi?

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    my goal is 190-200 by mid-may. and how did u figure out i knew jess so fast? that was kinda weird lol. readin readin readin BAM...lol

who am i supposed to tell her said hi?
    That's 28 pounds you're trying to drop in 2 months, pretty rough if you're planning all of that being strictly from fat. If you're talking about sheer weight it's very possible. You can easily drop 10-15 pounds of water weight and lose a solid 2 pounds of fat per week, more if you get into the evil practice of extreme dieting. Keep your protein intake high and cut everything else out if you're trying to lose as much fat as possible as fast as possible while maintaining the most muscle possible but you'll have to do full body weight training as well. Something like this isn't easy and most people will fail in my experience.

Take a guess, who would know you from Chicago that she'd also know? =/
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

i know it's a steep goal, but if i say 10 lbs, i won't put in as much effort. i'd rather set high goals and come close than aim low and be happy with it. i knwo i got a lot of water weight b/c of all the water i've been drinking since jan 1st [cut pop and mcd's sweet tea completely out of my life lol] what works best to get the excess water out? just cut the carbs, etc? It's been a few years since i did this...I also quit drinking (which blows lol) but it was gettin ridiculous. i'd kill a case by 3 on saturday, then go out and drink a crapload of jack, jim, evan williams, etc. after a month, minus one time i needed to prove a point, i really don't feel the urge to go get drunk anymore. so i guess that should help too...

fcuk...now u r gonna make me think...rob? maybe?

u still didnt say how u figured that out so fast lol

u still didnt say how u figured that out so fast lol
    Eh, my psychic abilities kicked in. Check your personal messages.

got it...and returned
    Last edited by bullrider_IL; 03-15-2010 at 09:26 PM.