MiscterSlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MiscterSlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MiscterSlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MiscterSlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MiscterSlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MiscterSlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MiscterSlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MiscterSlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Would I look a lot more muscular (pics)

How much more muscular do you think I would look at around 9% body fat? Right now I do not look that muscular, someone told me if I cut down body fat id appear to be more muscular. Do you think that they are right? PS: No need to hate on me just give me criticism

snowysnowcones is on a distinguished road. (+10) snowysnowcones is on a distinguished road. (+10) snowysnowcones is on a distinguished road. (+10) snowysnowcones is on a distinguished road. (+10) snowysnowcones is on a distinguished road. (+10) snowysnowcones is on a distinguished road. (+10) snowysnowcones is on a distinguished road. (+10) snowysnowcones is on a distinguished road. (+10) snowysnowcones is on a distinguished road. (+10) snowysnowcones is on a distinguished road. (+10) snowysnowcones is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'd say you look pretty muscular for a 15 year old. Don't compare your "muscle-ness" to 18+, of course they're going to look more muscular than you. And of course if you lower body fat you'll look more muscular.
    pwnt.

synapzee is on a distinguished road. (+10) synapzee is on a distinguished road. (+10) synapzee is on a distinguished road. (+10) synapzee is on a distinguished road. (+10) synapzee is on a distinguished road. (+10) synapzee is on a distinguished road. (+10) synapzee is on a distinguished road. (+10) synapzee is on a distinguished road. (+10) synapzee is on a distinguished road. (+10) synapzee is on a distinguished road. (+10) synapzee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You'll be more muscular if you acquire more muscle. Aka bulking. Don't cut @ 155 if you don't have excessive fat.
    RIP Frvrmuscle

MiscterSlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MiscterSlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MiscterSlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MiscterSlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MiscterSlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MiscterSlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MiscterSlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MiscterSlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by synapzee View Post
    You'll be more muscular if you acquire more muscle. Aka bulking. Don't cut @ 155 if you don't have excessive fat.
    wasnt thinking about cutting really because your right, at 155 way to light to cut right now. I was just wondering if i would or not because it seems like only time i look muscualr is when i flex which is only in photos

__Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by synapzee View Post
    THIS.

Go and clean bulk. You'll look way better after packing on some more clean muscle weight rather than trying to cut down.
    How much grass could an ass to grass squater squat if an ass to grass squater could squat grass?

LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You got my build and suck at squat too haha

Originally Posted by LinebackerGod View Post
    You got my build and suck at squat too haha
    and the sad thing is i actually do squats unlike 90% of my school and they still remain weak :\

Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Don't worry about it too much, if your in it for the long haul you will be rewarded for starting so early, just lift eat and sleep big.

Yes you will APPEAR to have more muscle if you loose body fat, less fat = more VISIBLE muscle.
    We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.

MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Man who gives a crap about it. You're far from fat and you've got a great build for 15. Get huge, fill out a XXL shirt and scare the crap out of anyone who sees you then think about cutting.

Also repped, we seem to have a similar like for that pose =D!

Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do what you want to do based on your goals.

Getting to 9% body fat is not as easy as some people make out though. Be prepared to more dedicated than ever.
    1k+ people.

Originally Posted by Wevans2303 View Post
    Do what you want to do based on your goals.

Getting to 9% body fat is not as easy as some people make out though. Be prepared to more dedicated than ever.
    planned on following a diet similiar to the scivation cut diet when and if i do.

Aesthetic Powerlifter Staliyo_Lycan's Avatar
    Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    IMO bulk
    U90KG/198LB Powerlifter
    IFBB Mens Physique competitor

Best lifts:
    Bench : 200kg/441lb ( paused )
    Squat : 300kg/661lb ( wrapped )
    Deadlift : 265kg/585lb x 4

Instagram: @_kevinyuan

Just a gym rat TheProgressiveOne's Avatar
    TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Arms look slightly too big for ur body bro..but still vrey impressive..

Just bulk up a bit and do it cleanly..Then after a few months, or 6, do a small cut..then repeat

bibbyshibby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bibbyshibby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bibbyshibby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bibbyshibby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bibbyshibby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bibbyshibby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bibbyshibby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bibbyshibby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bibbyshibby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bibbyshibby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lower bodyfat means more definition and the appearance of being "Shredded" if you have the muscle mas there already. However being bulked makes your smaller muscles more noticable and would in turn make you look bigger.
    Bodybuilding requires strength of the mind just as much
    as it requires strength of the body. When that heavy
    weight is pushing down on you, your mind has to be strong
    enough to tell your body to push back.

Originally Posted by hayden079 View Post
    Arms look slightly too big for ur body bro..but still vrey impressive..

Just bulk up a bit and do it cleanly..Then after a few months, or 6, do a small cut..then repeat
    might just be the shoulders cause in my opinion my arms are smallest