Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Sinnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sinnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sinnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sinnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sinnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sinnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sinnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sinnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sinnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sinnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sinnn will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Been with GF for 18 months now, maybe cheating? *reps*

Need help. Will try and keep this super short as I dont want to bore anyone.

Around April time, my gf was acting really weird with me, she kept being really off and moody and sulky and grumpy. When I asked her what was going on, she would tell me it was nothing. This went on for a few weeks, so when she left her ******** on at my house, I checked out her messages to see if she had written to any of her mates about it and to see if I had done something wrong, or she found out something and wasnt telling me.

Found out she had a huge chat with this bloke from work and he was saying "no matter what happens in the end, It will never work out how I want it to, I just want to be with you and this will never work out for everyone without someone getting hurt" and they were agreeing to being just friends now and nothing else was going to happen again.

She went out on this work do, and ended up clubbing after. She got super drunk and told me the next day that cant remember anything except eating a load of food. She was meant to be having about 6 people from her new job sleep over at hers after the clubbing, but ironically the only person who came back happened to be the guy who previously confessed his love for her.

I had to ask her quite a bit the next evening when I saw her who came back and she reluctantly told me he came back and slept on the floor in her bedroom. She didnt want him sleeping downstairs incase he nicked something cos she didnt know him that well.

I shoot her a text the next day and said someone from her work had told me they both had sex that night and have been seeing each other. Whilst still on her ********, i see her write to the guy "someone told ___ that we had sex" he said "thats odd, I havent told anyone about it that wouldve told him" she said "who the **** could it have been?!" and then they start trying to list peoples names out.

I start raging at this point and tell her i was on her ******** and saw it all (she was deleting all her history every 5 secs). She swore on my life and promised me nothing happened. She said he told her he loved her after 3 days of knowing her and she thought it was creepy and said she had a boyfriend and they would never be more than just friends (which is what the first fb convo i saw was about) She said hes a well known compulsive liar and because he cant get her, that means noone should.

She then blocked him on ******** and cut off all contact. Even quit her job. Spent about 5 days telling her, I wont be mad, just tell me what happened and we can work around this. She swears on my life and promises me NOTHING happened except he tried to kiss her and she pushed him away. Then she was pissed that he had to sleep at hers but he had no way of getting back so she couldnt just leave him.

3 months later. I get a ******** message out of the blue saying "just to let you know the rumours were true. Im tired of your girlfriend telling everyone that I am a creepy stalker weirdo. Its not true. I told her i really liked her. She told me she liked me. We kissed a few times sober and drunk and when i went clubbing she cancelled all the other people who were meant to be coming and only let me stay over. Then we both fell asleep in bed and woke up in the morning, had sex and did other stuff and she dropped me home."

Told her about this last night, she comes over at midnight, doesnt sleep all night. Crying the whole time. Saying she feels powerless and theres nothing she can say that will make me believe her. Said that nothing happened. Her mum is even ringing me telling me im an idiot to ruin a long relationship over something she hasnt done and that because shes a good looking girl, she will attract negative attention as well as positive of guys and he just wants to see her unhappy. Told her I couldnt carry on seeing her because I didnt trust her and cant believe her and my gut feeling tells me she has cheated but doesnt want to tell me incase i dump her. She still sticks to her story. Same story everytime that she did nothing wrong yada yada yada.

I dont know who to believe or what to believe anymore. I need some outside advice. All my mates and family think she has done something, except my mum who says its obvious shes deeply in love with me and would never do anything so stupid.

I had huge list of convos, but deleted them when we agreed to try and work around it. Things have been good for the last 3 months, but i havent trusted her. I love her still, but never did believe her first time around and this has just added cement to the building!

Please respond

ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Sinnn View Post
    Around April time, my gf was acting really weird with me, she kept being really off and moody and sulky and grumpy. When I asked her what was going on, she would tell me it was nothing. This went on for a few weeks, so when she left her ******** on at my house, I checked out her messages to see if she had written to any of her mates about it and to see if I had done something wrong, or she found out something and wasnt telling me.

Found out she had a huge chat with this bloke from work and he was saying "no matter what happens in the end, It will never work out how I want it to, I just want to be with you and this will never work out for everyone without someone getting hurt" and they were agreeing to being just friends now and nothing else was going to happen again.

She went out on this work do, and ended up clubbing after. She got super drunk and told me the next day that cant remember anything except eating a load of food. She was meant to be having about 6 people from her new job sleep over at hers after the clubbing, but ironically the only person who came back happened to be the guy who previously confessed his love for her.

I had to ask her quite a bit the next evening when I saw her who came back and she reluctantly told me he came back and slept on the floor in her bedroom. She didnt want him sleeping downstairs incase he nicked something cos she didnt know him that well.

I shoot her a text the next day and said someone from her work had told me they both had sex that night and have been seeing each other. Whilst still on her ********, i see her write to the guy "someone told ___ that we had sex" he said "thats odd, I havent told anyone about it that wouldve told him" she said "who the **** could it have been?!" and then they start trying to list peoples names out.

I start raging at this point and tell her i was on her ******** and saw it all (she was deleting all her history every 5 secs). She swore on my life and promised me nothing happened. She said he told her he loved her after 3 days of knowing her and she thought it was creepy and said she had a boyfriend and they would never be more than just friends (which is what the first fb convo i saw was about) She said hes a well known compulsive liar and because he cant get her, that means noone should.

She then blocked him on ******** and cut off all contact. Even quit her job. Spent about 5 days telling her, I wont be mad, just tell me what happened and we can work around this. She swears on my life and promises me NOTHING happened except he tried to kiss her and she pushed him away. Then she was pissed that he had to sleep at hers but he had no way of getting back so she couldnt just leave him.

3 months later. I get a ******** message out of the blue saying "just to let you know the rumours were true. Im tired of your girlfriend telling everyone that I am a creepy stalker weirdo. Its not true. I told her i really liked her. She told me she liked me. We kissed a few times sober and drunk and when i went clubbing she cancelled all the other people who were meant to be coming and only let me stay over. Then we both fell asleep in bed and woke up in the morning, had sex and did other stuff and she dropped me home."

Told her about this last night, she comes over at midnight, doesnt sleep all night. Crying the whole time. Saying she feels powerless and theres nothing she can say that will make me believe her. Said that nothing happened. Her mum is even ringing me telling me im an idiot to ruin a long relationship over something she hasnt done and that because shes a good looking girl, she will attract negative attention as well as positive of guys and he just wants to see her unhappy. Told her I couldnt carry on seeing her because I didnt trust her and cant believe her and my gut feeling tells me she has cheated but doesnt want to tell me incase i dump her. She still sticks to her story. Same story everytime that she did nothing wrong yada yada yada.

I dont know who to believe or what to believe anymore. I need some outside advice. All my mates and family think she has done something, except my mum who says its obvious shes deeply in love with me and would never do anything so stupid.

I had huge list of convos, but deleted them when we agreed to try and work around it. Things have been good for the last 3 months, but i havent trusted her. I love her still, but never did believe her first time around and this has just added cement to the building!

Please respond
    Please post cliffs with cliffs of cliffs.

Sinnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sinnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sinnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sinnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sinnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sinnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sinnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sinnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sinnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sinnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sinnn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Worth mentioning.. My last ex which was a 1 year relationship did the exact same thing to me. I carried on the relationship despite EVERYONE telling me her and some guy were seeing each other. Believed her that nothing was happening because i loved her and then found out when I saw a picture of them kissing at some party and found out that they had been shagging for months. That is why I cant trust anyone for ****.

Also my current GF said that she flirted with him for a couple of weeks because she was new to work and it was nice feeling to be liked and an ego boost and didnt realise how serious and weird he was. But after he confessed his love she made it clear she had a boyfriend and nothing would happen.

Harganoff is a name known to all. (+5000) Harganoff is a name known to all. (+5000) Harganoff is a name known to all. (+5000) Harganoff is a name known to all. (+5000) Harganoff is a name known to all. (+5000) Harganoff is a name known to all. (+5000) Harganoff is a name known to all. (+5000) Harganoff is a name known to all. (+5000) Harganoff is a name known to all. (+5000) Harganoff is a name known to all. (+5000) Harganoff is a name known to all. (+5000)

Please respond
    stopped reading at bold. if you're asking if you should stay with her or some dumb **** like that it's time to grow the f up and dump that sloot

bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bluebeltATT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    she fukked him and the signs are sounding loud and clear, what she does and what she says will never be the same, so do not expect her to come clean .

just chalk it up as one of lifes experiences and move on ....
    Brazilian Jiu Jitsu purple belt

guns
    god
    jiu jitsu

CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bro she cheated. If not physically, she did mentally. She is also lying like fukking crazy. Call her right now, tell her you never want to see her again, grab her stuff, go get yours. You're 20 years old. Don't waste your youth with some cheating sloot.

Originally Posted by ThePoz View Post
    GF may have slept with guy from work, everyone he works with says they did. She says they didnt, he says they did.

sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds to me like she probably cheated. The thing is I don't think you will ever have any more clarity on if she cheated or not than you have right now. It sounds like from what you know right now you don't really trust her. Regardless if she cheated or not if you don't trust her you can't have a successful long term relationship. Every thing she says and does you will second guess and doubt her about. It sucks, but probably best to cut ties with her.
    Height = 6'3"
    Weight = 215

Max
    Bench = 335
    Squat = 365
    Dead = 425

Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    They had sex, beyond a shadow of a reasonable doubt. She probably regrets it now, but he did plow her.

You need to decide whether you want to stay with a cheater. You probably will because you haven't dumped her already, indicating that you're a desperate cuckold, but I feel that it's the wrong decision.

I hope you raged at her whore of a mother too for getting involved. Oh lord I would lose all composure

CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000)
    ITT:Another thread where OP gets cheated on, but will disregard advice and stay with her.

Such is life in this forum.

Oh, I left a hugely important detail out. I would have dumped her, but we are meant to be going on holiday (booked ages ago) to this 5* all inclusvive resort in egypt in 2 weeks and its too late for a refund.

Also her birthday next week and have already bought all her gifts that again are non refundable stuff. If it werent for the holiday I would definitely dump her and put it down to life experience.

She said she deleted all the convos with him and never told me about him because she didnt want me to worry that she was going off with someone and wanted to control it herself and said it was ****ing stupid on hindsight and she shouldve told me everything from the start.

My mind is full of **** right now. I have no idea why anyone would lie about shagging a girl. Thats creepy and odd? I said I have enough reasons alone to dump her the fact she didnt tell me and she got super drunk and let someone sleep over her house in her bedroom who said he loved her.

I couldve seen myself marrying this chick before, and she said the same about me. Never been this close with anyone before. Not sure what to do.

What happens if shes telling the truth and I dump her?

Here are my options

1) Dump her, she had cheated but she doesnt say, I feel bad and always wonder what if i carried on seeing her.
    2) Dump her, she does say and im happy as **** and never speak to her again
    3) Dont dump her, carry on going out with someone that knows they cheated but would never admit it
    4) dont dump her, carry on seeing her but never trust her again and never believe her and always worry when she goes out.

Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000)

wat. isn't this her indirectly admitting that it happened? wtf.
    -->>MMC<<--
    Aussie Supp Misc Family
    Bromance Crew

Harganoff is a name known to all. (+5000) Harganoff is a name known to all. (+5000) Harganoff is a name known to all. (+5000) Harganoff is a name known to all. (+5000) Harganoff is a name known to all. (+5000) Harganoff is a name known to all. (+5000) Harganoff is a name known to all. (+5000) Harganoff is a name known to all. (+5000) Harganoff is a name known to all. (+5000) Harganoff is a name known to all. (+5000) Harganoff is a name known to all. (+5000)
    brah. who is more likely to be lying about this.. your GF or her coworkers + the dude who banged her. Is this really a decision that is hard for you?

not sure if toasting in a roll bread

owner of saab factory kel_varnsen's Avatar
    kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000)

She went out on this work do, and ended up clubbing after. She got super drunk and told me the next day that cant remember anything except eating a load of food. She was meant to be having about 6 people from her new job sleep over at hers after the clubbing, but ironically the only person who came back happened to be the guy who previously confessed his love for her. (
    i stopped reading here and lol'd. srs.

your gf should now be your ex gf. nothing else needs to be said.

Originally Posted by sandcar3 View Post
    Sounds to me like she probably cheated. The thing is I don't think you will ever have any more clarity on if she cheated or not than you have right now. It sounds like from what you know right now you don't really trust her. Regardless if she cheated or not if you don't trust her you can't have a successful long term relationship. Every thing she says and does you will second guess and doubt her about. It sucks, but probably best to cut ties with her.
    This. I always said after last relationship. The day I lose trust in my girlfriend is the day I cut all ties and stop speaking to them without a doubt. Havent trusted her this whole time and this is just the ****ing icing on the cake that he has said it happened.

I dont think she would tell me because of how long she has lied about it now. You cant swear on someones life nothing happened and then 3 months later say actuallly.... something happened plz dont be mad.

I think without a doubt IF they did have sex, she definitely, definitely regrets it or whatever because otherwise she wouldnt be lying about it and she would be with him.

She said she will cook me up a 3 course meal of all my favourite things tonight if I go around to talk to her and that shes been crying all day without stopping.

her mum is ****ing irritating me because she doesnt see things from my side and obv will only believe her daughter. She said im a dickhead for believing some random lunatic over my girlfriend that i love for over 18 months..

Non-Operating Operator BlueNinjaGo's Avatar
    BlueNinjaGo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BlueNinjaGo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BlueNinjaGo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BlueNinjaGo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BlueNinjaGo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BlueNinjaGo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BlueNinjaGo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BlueNinjaGo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BlueNinjaGo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BlueNinjaGo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BlueNinjaGo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP, I've been where you are several times, and although I could write a small book on the matter, it boils down to this.

Do you trust her? 100%? If you don't, cut ties and move on. It isn't easy, but it's the best thing in the end. A relationship full of jealously, doubt, and mistrust will only hinder your happiness and make you miserable. You're 20 y/o? That's nothing. You have a lot more relationships ahead of you.

Find a chick you can trust 100%. It's a 2 sided coin. You have to be confident and trusting (even after all the skanks screw you over) and you have to find a chick that's trustable. Not easy, but you'll be happier.

And any chick I seriously date better not let some guy sleep over at their house alone. No excuse. If the dude's too drunk to drive than he can find a cab or another ride. He's an adult, he can handle his own problems.

Knolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knolls will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knolls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bounce brah, ur to young to worry about dumb ****s this way, taste the rainbow bro, I know she seems like ur one and only but let it go man, try a diff flavor

Oh, I left a hugely important detail out. I would have dumped her, but we are meant to be going on holiday (booked ages ago) to this 5* all inclusvive resort in egypt in 2 weeks and its too late for a refund.

Also her birthday next week and have already bought all her gifts that again are non refundable stuff. If it werent for the holiday I would definitely dump her and put it down to life experience.

She said she deleted all the convos with him and never told me about him because she didnt want me to worry that she was going off with someone and wanted to control it herself and said it was ****ing stupid on hindsight and she shouldve told me everything from the start.

My mind is full of **** right now. I have no idea why anyone would lie about shagging a girl. Thats creepy and odd? I said I have enough reasons alone to dump her the fact she didnt tell me and she got super drunk and let someone sleep over her house in her bedroom who said he loved her.

I couldve seen myself marrying this chick before, and she said the same about me. Never been this close with anyone before. Not sure what to do.

What happens if shes telling the truth and I dump her?

Here are my options

1) Dump her, she had cheated but she doesnt say, I feel bad and always wonder what if i carried on seeing her.
    2) Dump her, she does say and im happy as **** and never speak to her again
    3) Dont dump her, carry on going out with someone that knows they cheated but would never admit it
    4) dont dump her, carry on seeing her but never trust her again and never believe her and always worry when she goes out.
    Dump her. She won't admit it. You will find a better girlfriend in due time. It's true that once a cheater, always a cheater. There is a large chance she will do some shady **** again, and then you're just gonna forgive her for that too?

Originally Posted by Master.D. View Post
    wat. isn't this her indirectly admitting that it happened? wtf.
    thats exactly what i said. It looks SO ****ing clear something happened, but she said that they were refering to the "situation" and that him loving her. she said "it" was in reference to the whole situation. She said this straight away so didnt even have time to lie about it, but I dont know its ****ing dodgey. I think I will dump her tonight but i suck at dumping people. I had to dump my ex 8 times. She kept crying and baking me cakes and calling me and **** and made me upset.

All her ex-coworkers are best friends with the guy who banged her, she said they would just go along with whatever he said because she never really went out to socialize with them and he did. So she didnt get a chance to speak to them and clear it up.

kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    read the rest of your post op and i am fukin RAAAGING over here. how fuking stupid and naive are you? your gf cheated. they had sex and she lied to you about it. god damn you're *******. good luck on your cuckolding goals for 2012.

Originally Posted by kel_varnsen View Post
    read the rest of your post op and i am fukin RAAAGING over here. how fuking stupid and naive are you? your gf cheated. they had sex and she lied to you about it. god damn you're *******. good luck on your cuckolding goals for 2012.
    jesus christ this x10000000

CMON OP NUT THE **** UP AND DUMP HER

Originally Posted by BlueNinjaGo View Post
    OP, I've been where you are several times, and although I could write a small book on the matter, it boils down to this.

Do you trust her? 100%? If you don't, cut ties and move on. It isn't easy, but it's the best thing in the end. A relationship full of jealously, doubt, and mistrust will only hinder your happiness and make you miserable. You're 20 y/o? That's nothing. You have a lot more relationships ahead of you.

Find a chick you can trust 100%. It's a 2 sided coin. You have to be confident and trusting (even after all the skanks screw you over) and you have to find a chick that's trustable. Not easy, but you'll be happier.

And any chick I seriously date better not let some guy sleep over at their house alone. No excuse. If the dude's too drunk to drive than he can find a cab or another ride. He's an adult, he can handle his own problems.
    repped bro.! I said this. I said **** him. Hes 21, im sure hes a big boy and can find his own way home. She said the other people in cars were driving back to hers, but then when she got back they didnt turn up and she called them and they said they werent coming because they were too tired. So she said he was stukc at her house and there was nothing he could do about it.

His version was that they were at the club and she cancelled on all her co workers and said they cant sleep over and said just for him to sleep over.

What makes me believe him more, is that if he was lying, surely he would say "we got back from the club and had sex straight away" where as he said they got drunk, got in, fell asleep in the same bed (she said she set up a camp bed on the floor for him) and they woke up in the morning sober, ****ed, she drove him home after.

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Please respond
    End it. And have no contact with her. Delete her off ********.
    We get what we accept. Staying with this girl tells her...'all I gotta do is cry and carry on...and he'll believe me.'
    I would cut all ties...heal your heart...don't date anyone, and just enjoy life for a while.
    A better quality person will come along. Keep your standards high.

Sorry this happened to you. Take care.

If i dump her what do i do about the holiday. Just say **** it and go? Its only a week. I could just be off with her or pretend to be friends for a week, but it wont be fun. Or could just get pissed as **** on free booze all week and ignore her.

too late to refund it/booked time off work and am looking forward to the break and the sun.

JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If i dump her what do i do about the holiday. Just say **** it and go? Its only a week. I could just be off with her or pretend to be friends for a week, but it wont be fun. Or could just get pissed as **** on free booze all week and ignore her.

too late to refund it/booked time off work and am looking forward to the break and the sun.
    Did u both pay for it?

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Take her back bro, obviously she cares about you and this was just a big mistake. Also you put a lot of money down on this vacation, are you sure you want to throw it all away?

not if. dump that bitch. she lied and cheated. take one of your mates with you instead.

stop being a ******* and think about "who you believe more" or some other emotional rationalizing like that. you better believe your slut gf rode his dick hard. she even admitted it on fb.

if you don't dump this bish, i will neg you on sight.

If i dump her blah blah blah

maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000) maxcoleman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ThePoz View Post
    lold
    In the 1000lb club :D 15/09/13
    1032 as of 6/10/13.
    1072 as of 29/11/13.
    1105 as of 4/12/13
    1205 as of 3/10/13

Bench: 360
    OHP: 210
    Deadlift: 480
    Squat: 365
    Front squat: 265

--cynical, hateful, misanthropic crew--

Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000) Master.D. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thats exactly what i said. It looks SO ****ing clear something happened, but she said that they were refering to the "situation" and that him loving her. she said "it" was in reference to the whole situation.
    lol.

She said this straight away so didnt even have time to lie about it,
    lol.
    -->>MMC<<--
    Aussie Supp Misc Family
    Bromance Crew