bugra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Clenbuterol Cycle Help

I am 24 y.o. with 70 kg weight and around ~%8 bf. Ordered some clen have some Xtend, cellmass and Taurine, multi's and MAN vaporize (sessamin and fish oils). Diet consists high protein/medium carbs./low (quality) fats.

I am thinking to run 2 weeks on/2 weeks off like 1/1/2/2/3/3/5 and 5/5/5/5/5/5/5 and then 2 weeks off period.

At the off period i read that ECA stack is cheapest/efficent way, but since i am using fatburners for some time i am thinking to get some weak stuff like methyldrene 25 (with 25E(extract)/200C/100A ratio not to mess with my heart too much) and some yohimbine HCL.

what i would like to learn is, is 2on/2off is the best way to do clen cycle or some says doesnt needs 2/2 and run clen for straight 6 weeks with ramping up and down.
    Also any tip on diet and any add/drop on supplements will be greatly appreciated. This is my first time running clen so what should i expect with high intensity training and trying-to-be-strict diet.

instant bump

brockles will become famous soon enough. (+50) brockles will become famous soon enough. (+50) brockles will become famous soon enough. (+50) brockles will become famous soon enough. (+50) brockles will become famous soon enough. (+50) brockles will become famous soon enough. (+50) brockles will become famous soon enough. (+50) brockles will become famous soon enough. (+50) brockles will become famous soon enough. (+50) brockles will become famous soon enough. (+50) brockles will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1/1/2/2/3/3/5 and 5/5/5/5/5/5/5
    Tabs of 20mcg i take it?
    Also running it for 6 weeks would be innafective after two odd weeks. After two weeks the beta-2 receptors i think it is will have downgraded and this is why 2 weeks off is recommended or the use of ketofen/benadryl. Clen and ECA both rely on the beta-2 receptors so keep this in mind with the 2 weeks at a time method.

MARPOL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MARPOL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MARPOL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MARPOL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MARPOL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MARPOL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MARPOL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MARPOL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MARPOL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MARPOL will become famous soon enough. (+50) MARPOL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    IMO, don't do it. If you count you calories per day, do your cardio, etc. you will not need Clen to burn fat. I've taken it, and was not that impressed.
    Cutting!

mcwhirt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcwhirt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcwhirt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcwhirt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcwhirt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcwhirt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcwhirt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcwhirt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcwhirt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcwhirt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcwhirt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yur already at 8 percent body fat? Then why in the world are you even worrying about a clen cycle? To get to 7 percent? In my honest opinion be happy with where you're at and don't waste all this money and possible health risks on something that you may MAY gain a .5-1 percent body fat loss when youre already very lean.

Originally Posted by brockles View Post
    1/1/2/2/3/3/5 and 5/5/5/5/5/5/5
    Tabs of 20mcg i take it?
    Also running it for 6 weeks would be innafective after two odd weeks. After two weeks the beta-2 receptors i think it is will have downgraded and this is why 2 weeks off is recommended or the use of ketofen/benadryl. Clen and ECA both rely on the beta-2 receptors so keep this in mind with the 2 weeks at a time method.
    i have read the same but some insists that downramping and upramping is effective too. but if I go ill go with the 2on/2off for 2 cycles maybe. So you recommend something other than ECA on off weeks ?

Cool

Originally Posted by MARPOL View Post
    IMO, don't do it. If you count you calories per day, do your cardio, etc. you will not need Clen to burn fat. I've taken it, and was not that impressed.

I though clen will help covering some of my diet flaws and help suppressing my appetite but i see i may be wrong

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by mcwhirt33 View Post
    Yur already at 8 percent body fat? Then why in the world are you even worrying about a clen cycle? To get to 7 percent? In my honest opinion be happy with where you're at and don't waste all this money and possible health risks on something that you may MAY gain a .5-1 percent body fat loss when youre already very lean.

I have transformed from 1st pic to 2nd, in second picture my bf around ~%6 then a bulk period then now around ~%8 , my aim is to push my transformation a little bit further. But thanks for advice really appreciating advices and thing about doing again
    Attached Images

aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What is your goal? 70 kg 8% bf?

Originally Posted by aliquis View Post
    What is your goal? 70 kg 8% bf?
    besides that picture is taken over 8 months ago, now i am already 70 kg %8 bf my goal is around 68-70 with %5.5 bf

BIGNFIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGNFIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGNFIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGNFIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGNFIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGNFIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGNFIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGNFIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGNFIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGNFIT will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGNFIT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    At 6 or 8% bdft, I would restrain myself from doing Clen, unless I want to compete. Do the safest thing, try to hold on to your condition doing cardio, and eating clean. Clen does cause heart palpitations as you know, and causes insomnia. In this case, think less is more.

Originally Posted by BIGNFIT View Post
    At 6 or 8% bdft, I would restrain myself from doing Clen, unless I want to compete. Do the safest thing, try to hold on to your condition doing cardio, and eating clean. Clen does cause heart palpitations as you know, and causes insomnia. In this case, think less is more.
    thank you, im not gonna compete so ok ill try to stick more on diet and cardio. Also thanks all for advices.

dondhilip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi,

Can anyone help me with the below questions,

I have been using clenbuterol for the past one week, i have a few questions that i require answer for and i couldn't find a better place than this forum,

My dosage: Ht: 165 cms and Weight: 214 Lbs

Day Mcg
    1 60
    2 60
    3 60
    4 90
    5 90
    6 90
    7 120
    8 120

1) does Clenbuterol act as a strong diuretic. The reason for this question is as soon as i take clenbuterol my output is like almost 1000 ml in the next one hour.

2) Does clenbuterol affect one's kidneys due to high output.

3) i have acheived a weightloss of 1 Kg (2.2 Lbs) in 8 days with moderate dieting and mild exercises.

4) How do i check if the content in the tablets i am using is Clenbuterol, is there any test. ( i do have the effect of increased temperature once a while but not always)

I would be thankful if someone answers my questions.

hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bugra View Post
    I though clen will help covering some of my diet flaws and help suppressing my appetite but i see i may be wrong
    although i have never used clen, ive done some research and its shown to have anti- catabolic properties which will help retain alot of muscle mass as per doing a calorie deficit diet.
    you mad because i'm right?

LiveLoveDie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiveLoveDie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiveLoveDie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiveLoveDie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiveLoveDie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiveLoveDie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiveLoveDie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiveLoveDie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiveLoveDie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiveLoveDie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiveLoveDie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    inb4 ban
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**