SYZYGY_ is a name known to all. (+5000) SYZYGY_ is a name known to all. (+5000) SYZYGY_ is a name known to all. (+5000) SYZYGY_ is a name known to all. (+5000) SYZYGY_ is a name known to all. (+5000) SYZYGY_ is a name known to all. (+5000) SYZYGY_ is a name known to all. (+5000) SYZYGY_ is a name known to all. (+5000) SYZYGY_ is a name known to all. (+5000) SYZYGY_ is a name known to all. (+5000) SYZYGY_ is a name known to all. (+5000)

Ephedrine HCl w/ guaifenesin

I posted this on another board and did not receive any responses. So I'm hoping some of you out there could shed some light....

Anyway, I'm thinking of starting an ECY stack, but the source of the ephedrine would be from tablets that also contain 200mg of guaifenesin per 12.5mg of ephedrine HCl. My concern stems from the fact that guaifenesin can be harmful in higher doses for prolonged periods of time.

So, how long can I (safely) run this if I were planning to dose about 50mg ephedrine per day, meaning 800mg guaifenesin per day. Is this a stupid way to go about an EC stack? If not how long would be safe to run this?

Whatcha guys think? Thanks

Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fendi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    not sure amigo.

but the answer might be in here;

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=106816881

naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by cleeveland View Post
    I posted this on another board and did not receive any responses. So I'm hoping some of you out there could shed some light....

Anyway, I'm thinking of starting an ECY stack, but the source of the ephedrine would be from tablets that also contain 200mg of guaifenesin per 12.5mg of ephedrine HCl. My concern stems from the fact that guaifenesin can be harmful in higher doses for prolonged periods of time.

So, how long can I (safely) run this if I were planning to dose about 50mg ephedrine per day, meaning 800mg guaifenesin per day. Is this a stupid way to go about an EC stack? If not how long would be safe to run this?

Whatcha guys think? Thanks
    Sounds like a recipe for disaster but then I could be wrong

SYZYGY_ is a name known to all. (+5000) SYZYGY_ is a name known to all. (+5000) SYZYGY_ is a name known to all. (+5000) SYZYGY_ is a name known to all. (+5000) SYZYGY_ is a name known to all. (+5000) SYZYGY_ is a name known to all. (+5000) SYZYGY_ is a name known to all. (+5000) SYZYGY_ is a name known to all. (+5000) SYZYGY_ is a name known to all. (+5000) SYZYGY_ is a name known to all. (+5000) SYZYGY_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey I truly appreciate the link, I now have it bookmarked for easy reference. However, I can't seem to find any studies on the harm of taking guaifenesin for extended periods of time. Just doesn't seem to be a relatively safe thing to do. I don't really know though.

Originally Posted by naija2atl View Post
    Sounds like a recipe for disaster but then I could be wrong
    I'm not familiar with the current laws about this topic. Can one legally purchase a pure ephedrine HCl product w/o the other additives?

naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija2atl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm not familiar with the current laws about this topic. Can one legally purchase a pure ephedrine HCl product w/o the other additives?
    In your own words...... "concern stems from the fact that guaifenesin can be harmful" And yet you want to put that chemical in your body? Is it that important to risk your health, death and maybe fcuked up for life?

Roughneck91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roughneck91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roughneck91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roughneck91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roughneck91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roughneck91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roughneck91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roughneck91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roughneck91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roughneck91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roughneck91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't have any scientific data to give you. However, I have personal empirical evidence that may be of interest. I used 75mg of VasoPro daily (which comes to 600mg of guaifenesin) for 3 month periods in Iraq. I didn't experience any negative side effects.
    COR HONORUM

x-plicit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) x-plicit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) x-plicit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) x-plicit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) x-plicit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) x-plicit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) x-plicit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) x-plicit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) x-plicit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) x-plicit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) x-plicit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Firstly, you can get ephedrine HCL without additives legally. It's not a problem if you look for it well ;-)

Secondly, as far as Yohimbine is concerned, you might want to consider cycling EC & YC instead of going for ECY. Check this link http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=116295.

50mg of Ephendrine HCL is also a high dose if you plan to take that much on a daily basis. Maybe you should assess your tolerance first to avoid negative effects.
    "The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place It will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me or nobody is going to hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much can you take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!" ~ Rocky Balboa

Is it against the forum rules to ask for a recommendation on a good Ephedrine product that does not contain other ingredients?

Mods, if this is against the rules that I will delete the post

EDIT: by other ingredients, I am referring to chemicals that play no direct part in aiding fatloss
    Last edited by cleeveland; 03-15-2010 at 04:44 PM.

Roughneck91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roughneck91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roughneck91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roughneck91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roughneck91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roughneck91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roughneck91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roughneck91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roughneck91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roughneck91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roughneck91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Theres plenty of stuff out there dude. You know, you could put together a pretty kick ass stack using pure ingredients found here on Bodybuilding.com (caffeine, synephrine etc.) Ephedrine is awesome, but you can still achieve the results you want without it. Good luck man.
    COR HONORUM

Originally Posted by Roughneck91 View Post
    Theres plenty of stuff out there dude. You know, you could put together a pretty kick ass stack using pure ingredients found here on Bodybuilding.com (caffeine, synephrine etc.) Ephedrine is awesome, but you can still achieve the results you want without it. Good luck man.
    I've read some studies on synephrine that have really made me quite inclined to not use that.

BRB, I'll try to locate those studies and post them up

ocn2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ocn2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ocn2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ocn2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ocn2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ocn2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ocn2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ocn2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ocn2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ocn2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ocn2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Guaifenesin is not that harmful of a drug. Some COPD patients take it daily for a year at a time.
    I would rather not have it with the ephedra and ephedra by itself is not too hard to find. It's not illegal to sell it by itself, but I dont think they can market it as a diet/weightloss aid anymore.

Originally Posted by ocn2000 View Post
    Guaifenesin is not that harmful of a drug. Some COPD patients take it daily for a year at a time.
    I would rather not have it with the ephedra and ephedra by itself is not too hard to find. It's not illegal to sell it by itself, but I dont think they can market it as a diet/weightloss aid anymore.
    OK cool thanks. I'll look into it