tak24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Astounding three day workout for Mass not really working

ok, so i'm a new member here but have been following this website for over a year now, and in the past year i've tried out quite a few workout programs with the only exception going out to the 'Astounding three day workout for Mass' mentioned on this site in terms of best muscle gains in least time. I love this workout, its simple and very effective. Have been on it for about 5 months now, but lately I'm experiencing a slight decrease in gains as compared to before. Now, even tho i've reached much heavier weights than when I started, I'm not seeing much gains. I'm beginning to think its not working for me anymore for watevr reason, I even change the sequence of exercises and sometimes add a few more just to mix it up. I have been supplementing well if not any better than when i started.

I just don't get where i'm going wrong. I take 100%whey protein, animal pak multi-vits, universal creatine mono, BSN NO-Xplod and amino's, in addition I eat quite a lot of fruits altho nt mch veggies, i'm also an extreme carnivore devouring atleast 1-2kgs of meat/chikn each day. I get plenty of sleep and have a pretty easy going job, plus no whiny girlfrend giving me high BP and unwarranted stress

Has anyone else here tried this workout and seen reasonable gains, if so then for how long

Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tak24 View Post
    ok, so i'm a new member here but have been following this website for over a year now, and in the past year i've tried out quite a few workout programs with the only exception going out to the 'Astounding three day workout for Mass' mentioned on this site in terms of best muscle gains in least time. I love this workout, its simple and very effective. Have been on it for about 5 months now, but lately I'm experiencing a slight decrease in gains as compared to before. Now, even tho i've reached much heavier weights than when I started, I'm not seeing much gains. I'm beginning to think its not working for me anymore for watevr reason, I even change the sequence of exercises and sometimes add a few more just to mix it up. I have been supplementing well if not any better than when i started.

I just don't get where i'm going wrong. I take 100%whey protein, animal pak multi-vits, universal creatine mono, BSN NO-Xplod and amino's, in addition I eat quite a lot of fruits altho nt mch veggies, i'm also an extreme carnivore devouring atleast 1-2kgs of meat/chikn each day. I get plenty of sleep and have a pretty easy going job, plus no whiny girlfrend giving me high BP and unwarranted stress

Has anyone else here tried this workout and seen reasonable gains, if so then for how long
    Well I don't know anything about the program but you should realize that no matter what routine you're doing you can't keep making gains forever. It'll slow down and eventually you'll be fighting for weeks or months b4 you gain anything. Try taking a week off or working out really light every 6-8 weeks or so. Also, make sure when you are working out, you're lifting heavy and pushing yourself every time. You don't necessarily have to go to failure on every exercise but just close enough so that you feel worked.

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tak24 View Post

What has your pregression on the program for the last 5 months looked like?

You need to provide more information. What the program is, where you started, where you are now, your height, your weight throughout that period of time, etc.

Omn1c1d3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn1c1d3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn1c1d3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn1c1d3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn1c1d3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn1c1d3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn1c1d3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn1c1d3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn1c1d3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn1c1d3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn1c1d3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump for progress reports from anyone using this program