uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Creatine and your Heart

Has there been any studies concerning the effect of creatine on the heart? I wonder about this, because the heart is a muscle. Can creatine create an enlarged heart??

Autobody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Autobody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Autobody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Autobody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Autobody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Autobody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Autobody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Autobody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Autobody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Autobody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Autobody will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    Has there been any studies concerning the effect of creatine on the heart? I wonder about this, because the heart is a muscle. Can creatine create an enlarged heart??
    Yes, after taking creatine my heart can pump 50000/ml per second up from 34000/ml ps. Cardioanabolic dude.

Autobody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Autobody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Autobody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Autobody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Autobody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Autobody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Autobody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Autobody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Autobody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Autobody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Autobody will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Autobody View Post
    Yes, after taking creatine my heart can pump 50000/ml per second up from 34000/ml ps. Cardioanabolic dude.
    I am also having problems with the Inner heart, its just not there, anyone know of any way to isolate the inner heart?

SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Most people aren't aware that creatine has protective effects in heart, muscle and neurological diseases. In fact, several months of creatine supplementation in men and women with borderline high cholesterol levels reduces very-low-density lipoprotein levels (the so-called "bad" cholesterol) by almost one-third [1].

Similar findings are reported in the journal Metabolism. Twenty-eight days of creatine supplementation and resistance exercise lowered total cholesterol levels to a greater extent than resistance exercise alone [10].

Large Mammary Aficionado IronAlex's Avatar
    IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No, there is a difference between skeletal muscle, smooth muscle, and cardiac muscle and how the body treats each type. In some cases it helps.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7585833
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9597411
    USMC
    ★cVc★
    Semper Fit
    www.thedisposableheroesproject.com
    http://thetellingproject.org/

uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sorry, if it's a dumb question guys. i'm genuinely concerned. i've been having high blood pressure issues, and i'm just trying to get to the bottom of it. webmd, says theres not enough research to determine it's effects on the heart.

edit
    it wasn't webmd. i'm trying to find the link. i was doing a lot of reading last night.
    Last edited by uforce; 03-15-2010 at 05:42 AM.

ocn2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ocn2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ocn2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ocn2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ocn2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ocn2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ocn2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ocn2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ocn2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ocn2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ocn2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SIRT1 View Post
    Most people aren't aware that creatine has protective effects in heart, muscle and neurological diseases. In fact, several months of creatine supplementation in men and women with borderline high cholesterol levels reduces very-low-density lipoprotein levels (the so-called "bad" cholesterol) by almost one-third [1].

Similar findings are reported in the journal Metabolism. Twenty-eight days of creatine supplementation and resistance exercise lowered total cholesterol levels to a greater extent than resistance exercise alone [10].
    Decent question OP, on the surface, it makes sense. The above poster is correct. i was just reading some very similar studies at work in a cardiology journal just the other day.

Originally Posted by ocn2000 View Post
    Decent question OP, on the surface, it makes sense. The above poster is correct. i was just reading some very similar studies at work in a cardiology journal just the other day.
    thank you. this is helping to ease my mind. if anyone else has input, i'd like to hear it.

WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It appears if anything, it improves heart function:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/willbrink17.htm
    BrinkZone, Where Bro-Science Got Rabies and Died!

www.BrinkZone.com

Check out my BrinkZone mini site on BB.com at:

www.bodybuilding.com/fun/willbrink.htm

=> President and Founder of Shaved head with goatee Crew
    => Science over bro science Crew

newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would be more concerned with its possible effects on the hairline.
    Nothing is, everything is becoming.

Originally Posted by newequation View Post
    I would be more concerned with its possible effects on the hairline.
    well, my hairline has been diminishing. but, it was doing that prior to creatine supplementation.

newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000)
    well, my hairline has been diminishing. but, it was doing that prior to creatine supplementation.
    I'm sure that's primarily a genetic issue, but at least one study has speculated that creatine causes a significant increase in DHT levels.

Large Mammary Aficionado IronAlex's Avatar
    IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by newequation View Post
    I'm sure that's primarily a genetic issue, but at least one study has speculated that creatine causes a significant increase in DHT levels.
    kinda off topic but...

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/arnold/dht.htm
    USMC
    ★cVc★
    Semper Fit
    www.thedisposableheroesproject.com
    http://thetellingproject.org/

Originally Posted by IronAlex View Post
    By Pat Arnold no less. Here's the link to the article I was referring to:

http://www.ergo-log.com/creadht.html

welshbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) welshbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) welshbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) welshbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) welshbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) welshbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) welshbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) welshbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) welshbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) welshbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) welshbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I sure hope it doesn't, although from what is posted above, it's suggest the opposite.

AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sorry, if it's a dumb question guys. i'm genuinely concerned. i've been having high blood pressure issues, and i'm just trying to get to the bottom of it. webmd, says theres not enough research to determine it's effects on the heart.

edit
    it wasn't webmd. i'm trying to find the link. i was doing a lot of reading last night.
    Are you taking any steroids or PHs?

Blood pressure is usually not a problem intrinsic to the heart. Its usually some other factor... such as sodium regulation, stress (and stress hormones) causing vasoconstriction, atherosclerosis...etc... Usually people with hypertrophic hearts (such as non-steroid using anaerobic athletes) do not have problems with blood pressure.

Originally Posted by AphtaLyfe View Post
    Are you taking any steroids or PHs?

Blood pressure is usually not a problem intrinsic to the heart. Its usually some other factor... such as sodium regulation, stress (and stress hormones) causing vasoconstriction, atherosclerosis...etc... Usually people with hypertrophic hearts (such as non-steroid using anaerobic athletes) do not have problems with blood pressure.
    no, i'm not taking any steroids or PHs. Unless, they are spiked ingredients that i do not know of.

Registered User hollywoodhilden's Avatar
    hollywoodhilden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no, i'm not taking any steroids or PHs. Unless, they are spiked ingredients that i do not know of.
    I don't think there have been any negative publishings of creatine because of negative effects. I believe I read in muscle & fitness at one time beef use to have a lot higher creatine along with other meats back in the day. all the more reason we need to supplement it now.
    http://fitday.com/fitness/PublicJournals.html?Owner=ehilden

AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) AphtaLyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What about caffeine or other stims?