Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Test Boosters

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SEMtwo View Post
    sorry to take over the thread like this, but i feel like i may be in a similar situation w/ a lot of other people, and they can use my example for their own research.

Your apprehension regarding a test booster can probably be solved by doing your own research. Learn about the ingredients and find a product which suits your goals. Make sure your training is as well-structured as your diet before you spend anything on a test booster. There is no magic pill.
    Driven Sports

Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just from quick glance at your sample....

not enough real food.

You don't need 2 shakes of muscle milk/day

In fact... muscle milk is full of crap...

More chicken, more eggs, more veggies, more complex carbs....

where's avacados?
    almond butter?
    olive oil?
    nuts?

SEMtwo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SEMtwo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SEMtwo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SEMtwo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i just throw those shakes in there for extra calories.

i usually snack on some almonds on a nightly basis after dinner and before my bed-shake. my gf cooks with olive oil, avacado, and other high quality healthy ingredients very often. my lunch/dinner are generally very healthy and still have a lot of good calories.

i try very hard to eat clean. i like my 6pack.

i'm lactose intolerant, so most proteins rip my stomach up. that's why those two have seemed to be a good match.

my workout has great structure and i am very consistent. primary lifts squad, dead, bp, standing shldr press, bb curl, cgbp and dips and i consider my form to be very very good.

i've done a lot of reading on the diff test boosters. i'm no scientist, so a lot of the chemistry stuff is over my head. however, i'm no idiot, and that's how ive narrowed it down to those certain products. they seem to produce results with little to no side effects.

what it boils down to :

will a test booster coupled with my current diet, stack and routine help me gain more weight/size than without it?

Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i just throw those shakes in there for extra calories.

i usually snack on some almonds on a nightly basis after dinner and before my bed-shake. my gf cooks with olive oil, avacado, and other high quality healthy ingredients very often. my lunch/dinner are generally very healthy and still have a lot of good calories.

i try very hard to eat clean. i like my 6pack.

i'm lactose intolerant, so most proteins rip my stomach up. that's why those two have seemed to be a good match.

my workout has great structure and i am very consistent. primary lifts squad, dead, bp, standing shldr press, bb curl, cgbp and dips and i consider my form to be very very good.

i've done a lot of reading on the diff test boosters. i'm no scientist, so a lot of the chemistry stuff is over my head. however, i'm no idiot, and that's how ive narrowed it down to those certain products. they seem to produce results with little to no side effects.

what it boils down to :

will a test booster coupled with my current diet, stack and routine help me gain more weight/size than without it?
    Your current diet, stack, and workout program look great!
    Keep at it and don't worry about test levels (have you even had your test levels checked?!)

If they are high and you start supping with test you could have some serious issues. (Rage, hair loss, irritability, insomnia)

Again... you have such a solid foundation going I say keep at it and just be patient.

Rome wasn't built overnight.

How is your sleep?
    When do you sleep?

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Canefan17 View Post
    If they are high and you start supping with test you could have some serious issues. (Rage, hair loss, irritability, insomnia)
    Who told you that? You've been told wrong.
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

SEMtwo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SEMtwo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SEMtwo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SEMtwo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Your current diet, stack, and workout program look great!
    Keep at it and don't worry about test levels (have you even had your test levels checked?!)

Again... you have such a solid foundation going I say keep at it and just be patient.

Rome wasn't built overnight.

How is your sleep?
    When do you sleep?
    my sleep is generally very good. i sleep from 11-6:30am, and then sometimes a nap to/from work on my trainride.

i have not gotten my test levels checked. do you think it's worth while? what i've read with these natural boosters, it seems like it 'frees up' test in your body as opposed to producing more. it seems like getting off a cycle won't produce any sort of deficiency - that's why this route is much more appealing than shooting a needle full of the 'good stuff'.

my sleep is generally very good. i sleep from 11-6:30am, and then sometimes a nap to/from work on my trainride.

i have not gotten my test levels checked. do you think it's worth while? what i've read with these natural boosters, it seems like it 'frees up' test in your body as opposed to producing more. it seems like getting off a cycle won't produce any sort of deficiency - that's why this route is much more appealing than shooting a needle full of the 'good stuff'.

Ya if you were going to do anything test related that would be the way to go.... but you talk about freeing up your serum testosterone... you don't even know how much you produce.

Because you haven't been tested.

Now is it worthwhile to get tested?
    Do you have loss of sex drive?
    Low libido?
    Hair loss?
    Fatigue?

If "not really" to those ^^^ than I wouldn't waste the money.
    That's money you could have spent on chicken, pork, fish, etc.

What is your vitamin/mineral situation?

zinc, magnesium, chromium, copper, etc... these have their role as well. And zinc has a direct effect on test

Originally Posted by THEHUGE View Post
    Who told you that? You've been told wrong.
    Get out of town... supplementing with testosterone can absolutely cause those above issues.

Now... supplementing with a test support supplement is a different story.

Depends what kind of test supp we're talking about here.

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Get out of town... supplementing with testosterone can absolutely cause those above issues.

Now... supplementing with a test support supplement is a different story.

Depends what kind of test supp we're talking about here.
    People using test-boosters report improved sleep, better mood and no hairloss. I get out of town pretty often chief and your post about exogenous testosterone was totally misplaced and uncalled. I wonder if you even know how test-boosters work while you pose an expert. Don't scare people with wrong informations please.
    Last edited by THEHUGE; 03-16-2010 at 01:17 PM.

People using test-boosters report improved sleep, better mood and no hairloss. I get out of town pretty often chief and your post about exogenous testosterone was totally misplaced and uncalled. I wonder if you even know how test-boosters work while you pose an expert. Don't scare people with wrong informations please.
    I do understand how test-boosters work... but even more important I understand how the body works.

Something that seems to be totally ignored on these boards is how the body was CREATED to work.

But... ignore me... and continue pumping test boosters with NO SIDE EFFECTS. lol

PS: Go find those same users who reported the great benefits and see where they are today.

Oh wait... nobody does that.

We get a user report from users on boosters for a few weeks or even months.

Boy that's a great sample

Reminds me of thyroid hormone users (Synthetic T3) who report feeling GREAT for first couple weeks/months.... then when **** hits the fan months later the user has no idea why... the viscous cycle begins.

Want to improve test levels?
    Support your endocrine system. (Diet, lifestyle, sleep, herbs, exercise)
    Last edited by Canefan17; 03-16-2010 at 01:27 PM.

Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I do understand how test-boosters work... but even more important I understand how the body works.

Something that seems to be totally ignored on these boards is how the body was CREATED to work.

But... ignore me... and continue pumping test boosters with NO SIDE EFFECTS. lol

PS: Go find those same users who reported the great benefits and see where they are today.

Reminds me of thyroid hormone users (Synthetic T3) who report feeling GREAT for first couple weeks/months.... then when **** hits the fan months later the user has no idea why and the viscous cycle begins.

Want to improve test levels?
    Support your endocrine system. (Diet, lifestyle, sleep, herbs, exercise)
    test boosters are safe because most of them do not push your test to unnatural levels. in other words say you are at around 300 you may reach 4 or 5 hundred. The only problem that i see is some people are way to young and may not need them so they are possibly wasting money. Thats it. its no way the same a synthetic t3, test or anything. most test boosters are just a combination of herbs and vits. so totally different
    Hemavol
    Potassium nitrate
    Reboot
    Phosphatidylserine
    Staples

Originally Posted by Hansolo261 View Post
    test boosters are safe because most of them do not push your test to unnatural levels. in other words say you are at around 300 you may reach 4 or 5 hundred. The only problem that i see is some people are way to young and may not need them so they are possibly wasting money. Thats it. its no way the same a synthetic t3, test or anything. most test boosters are just a combination of herbs and vits. so totally different
    Right and I mentioned to him to save the money and buy food.

rgc1279 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgc1279 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgc1279 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgc1279 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgc1279 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgc1279 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgc1279 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgc1279 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgc1279 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgc1279 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgc1279 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bioforge is great. I'm going into week 3 and no side effects besides very mild acne (a few zits). I did have a small headache after I took the very first dose, but since then nothing but gains.

jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ive taken animal stak before. it made all my main lifts go up around 5-10 lbs. i had no side effects at all. infact i have insomnia and i rarely ever get over 7 hours of good quality sleep and i was able to sleep for a good 8-9 hours and wake up totally refreshed and in a good mood and ready to start my day. only thing was the first day i took it i felt a little off, kinda like i didnt really feel like myself. if you decide to take this i would recommend you take out the 2 red pills as they are the stimulants and ive read a number of times that they can cause people to crash, increased heart rate, dehydration ect.

rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    TestoPlex
    Xymogen

TestoPlex™ is an all-natural, proprietary blend including synergistic, antioxidant-rich, bioactive extracts of Green oat (Swiss Oats A111™), Nettle, Sea buckthorn, Mung bean extracts, and beta glucan-enriched oat bran. This formula supports vitality and general physical and mental well-being. Salivary assays have shown that TestoPlex releases serum-bound testosterone; thereby optimizing the bioavailability of this crucially important hormone.

http://www.xymogen.com/2008/formula.asp?code=000235

Thats the first time I've heard of this one. Have u used it and how well did it work for you if you did? Just curious.
    Free Supps - http://nutrabro.net Join and put rhetro as your referral. Join the forum, too.

Easy internet cash:
    http://www.treasuretrooper.com/147010

Free Supplement Samples
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=352196071#post352196071

Reminds me of thyroid hormone users (Synthetic T3) who report feeling GREAT for first couple weeks/months.... then when **** hits the fan months later the user has no idea why... the viscous cycle begins.
    LOL @ all you've been posting.

WTF are you talking about? Yeah past users of natural test-boosters disappeared cuz they got sick/died.

Just quit posting non-sense.

Originally Posted by rgc1279 View Post
    bioforge is great. I'm going into week 3 and no side effects besides very mild acne (a few zits). I did have a small headache after I took the very first dose, but since then nothing but gains.
    Cool.

LOL @ all you've been posting.

WTF are you talking about? Yeah past users of natural test-boosters disappeared cuz they got sick/died.

Just quit posting non-sense.

Don't remember saying they died... but people have to understand that "reports" of great success and no side-effects means nothing. Absolutely nothing.

***I went out last weekend and drank 12 beers. I felt great, a lil tipsy, but other than that no side-effects. Made me feel better than I ever have. I was confident, had a boost in energy, felt relaxed, and slept great. I've been doing this for the last year or so. 1000's of others have been too and don't have long-term side effects***

I just encourage people to research things. Even herbs, vitamins, and the natural route is worth researching.

The body, although amazing, can become dependent on what we give it.
    In terms of health and nutrition this can have consequences.

Even carb loading for say 3-4 months.... and then all of a sudden cutting carbs can have it's consequences.
    Seemingly petty... but it's what goes on behind closed doors in our bodies that most don't have an appreciation for.

Many herbs, especially leaves, can cause electrolyte imbalances. So unless you are aware of sodium/potassium levels and you understand it all... it might be worth researching.

But.... please... don't think for yourselves. Just pop the next magic pill that gives you a boost in test or hgh.

*For the record I'm not against supporting/boosting test. But all of my responses have been to the original poster who, in my eyes, seems a little lost in the supplemental game. So instead of just pointing him to a product... I would hope he'd research and learn about the body before diving in*

As for THEHUGE,
    No coincidence you're getting your panties in a bunch. You're a Biotivia rep.

Consider the source people.
    Last edited by Canefan17; 03-16-2010 at 05:32 PM.

rgc1279 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgc1279 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgc1279 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgc1279 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgc1279 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgc1279 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgc1279 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgc1279 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgc1279 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgc1279 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgc1279 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    *stupid words*
    Do you drink your own urine too?

Thumbs up

Don't remember saying they died... but people have to understand that "reports" of great success and no side-effects means nothing. Absolutely nothing.

***I went out last weekend and drank 12 beers. I felt great, a lil tipsy, but other than that no side-effects. Made me feel better than I ever have. I was confident, had a boost in energy, felt relaxed, and slept great. I've been doing this for the last year or so. 1000's of others have been too and don't have long-term side effects***

I just encourage people to research things. Even herbs, vitamins, and the natural route is worth researching.

The body, although amazing, can become dependent on what we give it.
    In terms of health and nutrition this can have consequences.

Even carb loading for say 3-4 months.... and then all of a sudden cutting carbs can have it's consequences.
    Seemingly petty... but it's what goes on behind closed doors in our bodies that most don't have an appreciation for.

Many herbs, especially leaves, can cause electrolyte imbalances. So unless you are aware of sodium/potassium levels and you understand it all... it might be worth researching.

But.... please... don't think for yourselves. Just pop the next magic pill that gives you a boost in test or hgh.

*For the record I'm not against supporting/boosting test. But all of my responses have been to the original poster who, in my eyes, seems a little lost in the supplemental game. So instead of just pointing him to a product... I would hope he'd research and learn about the body before diving in*

As for THEHUGE,
    No coincidence you're getting your panties in a bunch. You're a Biotivia rep.

Consider the source people.
    Another worthless uneducated post and even more waste of space and time. Thank you!

P.S.: quit eating natural foods cuz most people die for natural causes
    Last edited by THEHUGE; 03-17-2010 at 05:37 AM.

nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Only side effect reported(rarely) is mild acne.
    hey anyone on bioforge report any gyno???
    If it don't hurt, it's not working. Go big or go home!!