courtlee1122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can I lose 100 pounds in 1 year with this plan?

This is what I plan to do for the next year, I just want to know if you all think that its possible:

Meal 1 : Chocolate Isofemme with 2% milk (I cant eat eggs)

Workout: 40min walk with stroller

Meal 2: Half pound ground beef, 1 cup white rice, 1 cup veggie

Workout: 30min eliptical trainer, weights

Meal 3: Chocolate Isofemme with 2 % milk

Meal 4: half pound ground beef, 1 cup veggie

Meal 5: Chocolate Isofemme with 2% milk

I currently weigh 220 (thanks to baby weight :S, I gained roughly 75 pounds pregnant, yikes! ) . I'm 5'5 .

Please no rude comments, Im really new to this, and need as much help as possible, thanks

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How tall are you? In 52 weeks you can come close but it'll be tough to sustain a 2 pound a week loss for an entire year. Early on the losses can be larger. As time goes on there will be some plateau weeks.

Once we know your height we can workout your starting cals. Keep your diet as healthy and as varied as possible. Stick to whole foods whenever possible. Cardio 3x a week building up from steady state to intervals and heavy lifting 3-4x week will round things out.

Good luck!

Im 5 foot 5 inches

crouton is on a distinguished road. (+10) crouton is on a distinguished road. (+10) crouton is on a distinguished road. (+10) crouton is on a distinguished road. (+10) crouton is on a distinguished road. (+10) crouton is on a distinguished road. (+10) crouton is on a distinguished road. (+10) crouton is on a distinguished road. (+10) crouton is on a distinguished road. (+10) crouton is on a distinguished road. (+10) crouton is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    About how many calories is that? Go to the Female Nutrition section and use the sticky at the top to figure your calories. I hope you do plan to eat other stuff for the next year because I would get extremely bored with that plan.

What about ground turkey instead of ground beef? And brown rice would be better than white. Remember, variety keeps you from being bored and try to eat good, real food more than drinking the shakes or MRPs.

Definitely realize that there will be things that happen to keep you from losing every week. Four weeks into my plan I got sick and was out of the gym for 2 weeks. So you have to realize that life will sometimes get in the way. Just try to be consistent.

rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Not enough information but is it possible? Why not, if you commit to it and let nothing stand in your way you will absolutely improve. If you fail to reach 100lbs but make 90 80 or 75lbs, will you be dissapointed? You will still be in a better place than you are now so just get started and keep educating your self.

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    For you 2300 would get you that 1 pound a week. Since you have so much to lose you can handle a larger deficit. I'd take it down to 2000 cals and shoot for macros of 40p/30c/30f.
    You'd like foods like chicken, turkey, tuna, salmon, eggs, cottage cheese, nuts, seeds, nut/seed butters, avocado, olive oil, sweet potatoes, oats, quinoa, flaxseed, and of course other fruits and veggies. There's no need to be boring!

I worry that if I add more, Ill have to much and go overboard and then ruin it all. As for eggs and chicken i cant eat them. I get sick almost immediately after i eat them. I cant stand cottage cheese. Its not that I'm picky its just like my body doesn't want it.

DomesticDiva is just really nice. (+1000) DomesticDiva is just really nice. (+1000) DomesticDiva is just really nice. (+1000) DomesticDiva is just really nice. (+1000) DomesticDiva is just really nice. (+1000) DomesticDiva is just really nice. (+1000) DomesticDiva is just really nice. (+1000) DomesticDiva is just really nice. (+1000) DomesticDiva is just really nice. (+1000) DomesticDiva is just really nice. (+1000) DomesticDiva is just really nice. (+1000)
    Perhaps you're sensitive or even allergic to chicken? It's not common, but it could happen.

You don't have to eat cottage cheese--but can you do other forms of dairy? Greek yogurt is a good choice (low fat, lots of protein).

Fish, pork, turkey, bison, venison, dairy, nuts, and legumes are some alternatives for protein.

Don't forget fruits and veg!!

Originally Posted by courtlee1122 View Post
    I worry that if I add more, Ill have to much and go overboard and then ruin it all. As for eggs and chicken i cant eat them. I get sick almost immediately after i eat them. I cant stand cottage cheese. Its not that I'm picky its just like my body doesn't want it.
    If you under eat you will fail. Yes, fail. Do not make the mistake that way too many people make. Eat as suggested, calorie wise that is. What foods you eat are up to you, what you like, and what you can tolerate. Under eating kills your metabolism and puts too much stress on the mind and body. It can also lead to bingeing which kills a diet. Do this right.

Registered User transformergirl's Avatar
    transformergirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) transformergirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) transformergirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) transformergirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) transformergirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) transformergirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) transformergirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) transformergirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) transformergirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) transformergirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) transformergirl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm about your weight, 222lb, and I eat about 2200 calories per day. You should try eating more types of food from the different food groups to keep this more interesting for yourself. And yes, I agree with the above posters that if you don't increase your calorie intake now, you will fail. Good luck.
    If you fall off the wagon, climb back on again!

ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I personally would get bored as heck with that diet and fall off the wagon after a couple weeks. Also, I have no idea what the nutritional stats on Isofemme are, and no idea what kind of ground beef you'd be eating a pound of per day. If it was anything lower than, say, 95% lean, you'd be getting so much fat (and mostly saturated) from the beef that it might compromise your success. And you might find that white rice isn't terribly popular on here (esp. if you actually mean INSTANT white "rice").

100 pounds in a year isn't really realistic, IMO. 2 pounds a week for the first couple months might be sustainable, but as I got closer to my goal, I found the weight came off more slowly... the last 10 are harder to lose than the first 10.

My best advice is to keep reading on this site, figure out how many calories you need per day and how many calories are in this "meal plan" you've put together, and maybe check out the "Eat Clean Diet" book by Tosca Reno.
    Sketchy Dude Outside Museum: "Yo, I'm selling candy for my basketball team..."
    Boyfriend: "No thanks, dude."
    SDOM: "You sure you don't want one for the pretty lady?"
    Ives: "The pretty lady doesn't eat candy. That's how she got so pretty."