Thread: Animal stak 2

asooomaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Animal stak 2

Hello everyone

As you know, every course of Animal stak 2 contains 21 bags and each bag contains seven pills, the question is: What is the function of each one of them?
    I want to know which one is the DHT blocker Because it does not fit my body ( as the doctor told me )

thanx for any help

ElbowBiter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElbowBiter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElbowBiter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElbowBiter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElbowBiter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElbowBiter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElbowBiter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElbowBiter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElbowBiter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElbowBiter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElbowBiter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Did your doctor give you any details about why it doesnt fit your body? I have a bottle of stak2 ill go take a look real quick but I do not believe they tell you which pill is which.
    Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.

+Rep me if I helped you out :D

Logging AI-Motivate! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123077741
    come give me your suggestions, thoughts and comments :D also.. motivate me :D

asooomaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ElbowBiter View Post
    Did your doctor give you any details about why it doesnt fit your body? I have a bottle of stak2 ill go take a look real quick but I do not believe they tell you which pill is which.
    I will observe the words of my doctor, I must know which is pill containing dht blocker, but my question ,is it possible to be one of the white and red capsules that contain this material or not ??

please help

PhoeniXineohP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Might be faster to email the company

Registered User PainIsJustWeakness's Avatar
    PainIsJustWeakness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainIsJustWeakness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainIsJustWeakness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainIsJustWeakness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainIsJustWeakness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainIsJustWeakness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainIsJustWeakness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainIsJustWeakness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainIsJustWeakness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainIsJustWeakness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainIsJustWeakness is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Would be fast to email the company like the above post mention, but also remember you at 19 why do you want a test booster when you natural test levels are high enough that you will not get the full benefit of taking it.
    Animal Rage
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=638396903

Animal PM Log.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123268041

Animal Cuts Log.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122740991

My Journey
    http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=27094

LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You should really hold off on Stak until you are 25 or so. At your age your test is natrually high anyway. To maximize this you should have an air tight diet that fits your goals, train in an insane manner, and get plenty of rest. If you are going to use supps stick with some basic supps like Pak, Flex, Omega, Storm and Ultra Whey Pro. They will do the job for now.

As for finding the DHT blocker, do as suggested and email info@animalpak.com. They will be able to help you out.
    BIGGER IS ALWAYS A REP AWAY!

Leave No Doubt

INTENSITY CREATES IMMENSITY!

"Will springs from the two elements of moral sense and self-interest." Abraham Lincoln

Uses and Supports: Universal Nutrition, Animal, and SportPharma

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111503701