Thread: Protein farts

lg2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Protein farts

On Monday, I really buckled down and got my diet in check. I have been eating 1-1.25 g pro/lb and more in carbs. I just dont think my body is equipped for this type of diet.

I am farting myself atleast once every 5 minutes. Has this happened to anyone else?

Is there anything to do to reduce gas while on a high protein diet?

note: I DRINK 1 gallon of water per day

AnyaBailey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnyaBailey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnyaBailey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnyaBailey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnyaBailey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnyaBailey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnyaBailey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOL its funny Im not even downing as many protein shakes as I once did and im gassy.

Mine smell like cooked steak believe it or not, its f'ed up lol

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL..it's kinda part of the game but you can try Beano if it's that bad. Its a natural enzyme supplement that can help you prevent gas, bloating, and other digestive problems.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

puckedup8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puckedup8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puckedup8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puckedup8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puckedup8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puckedup8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puckedup8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puckedup8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puckedup8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puckedup8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puckedup8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    will rep for the title. Made mee laugh.

I dutch oven my gf all the time....but sometimes I go from Pro farts to squirts quickly...

usually stuff gets better after awhile...or at least your nose gets used to it
    Any real hockey player would sacrifice safety for style because there's more honor in a cut on the eye than a dent in a cage.

x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-ray vision has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post
    LOL..it's kinda part of the game but you can try Beano if it's that bad. Its a natural enzyme supplement that can help you prevent gas, bloating, and other digestive problems.
    Beano is unlikely to help unless his farts are caused by the type of complex carbs found in beans and cabbage. It won't do a thing for protein farts.

Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I agree, it's just part of the game. You'll get used to it...eventually.
    The self has no boundaries except those it accepts out of Ignorance.

Ain't Even FUKCING MAD! Scrizzle's Avatar
    Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scrizzle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    True Story.

I was going in for an entry level desk job interview and had to take the elevator up to the 12th floor. The doors opened up and there was only one other person going in with me. I briefly made eye contact, smiled, and told him to take me up to the 12th floor. As we were silently moving up I felt these nasty cramps in my stomach. They usually occur when I get really nervous and end up with protein farts. I didn't want to leave it in as it would just leave me all bloated so I figured better fart now and leave the smell on the elevator.

So I farted this absolutely rancid fart. It smelled like week old **** and needless to say the guy next to me took notice. I figured the best approach was to pass it off on him. So I told him "What do you have for lunch?" to which he replied "I beg your pardon? There are only two people here and I know I didn't do it." He was right, but I didn't want to admit it. "Whatever you say gramps. You should have taken your Bean-O." And with that the elevator doors opened to the 12th floor. There was more people waiting to get in so I figured to pass it off I would have to make a really obscene gesture in order to clue in everyone else that it was the other guy. So I made the Fresh Prince nose pinch like in the intro when he says "Yo homes smell ya later." And everyone looked at the other guy and surpressed their chuckles. The other guy turned beet read and went into his office.

I thought I had made it in the clear, but when I checked in at the receptionist's desk for human resources she told me that my interviewer had just gotten in and was ready to see me. And she pointed to the office the guy just went in to.

felony9071 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) felony9071 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) felony9071 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) felony9071 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) felony9071 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) felony9071 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) felony9071 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) felony9071 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) felony9071 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) felony9071 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) felony9071 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    HAHA scrizzle that was some funny ****.
    Look what you've become.
    A monster.

CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000)
    Protein farts are the worst...I had to buy a new computer chair cuz all those farts left a permanent stench in it...Not even soap and water, odor spray, etc can get it out..sh*ts serious!

boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Scrizzle View Post
    True Story.

I was going in for an entry level desk job interview and had to take the elevator up to the 12th floor. The doors opened up and there was only one other person going in with me. I briefly made eye contact, smiled, and told him to take me up to the 12th floor. As we were silently moving up I felt these nasty cramps in my stomach. They usually occur when I get really nervous and end up with protein farts. I didn't want to leave it in as it would just leave me all bloated so I figured better fart now and leave the smell on the elevator.

So I farted this absolutely rancid fart. It smelled like week old **** and needless to say the guy next to me took notice. I figured the best approach was to pass it off on him. So I told him "What do you have for lunch?" to which he replied "I beg your pardon? There are only two people here and I know I didn't do it." He was right, but I didn't want to admit it. "Whatever you say gramps. You should have taken your Bean-O." And with that the elevator doors opened to the 12th floor. There was more people waiting to get in so I figured to pass it off I would have to make a really obscene gesture in order to clue in everyone else that it was the other guy. So I made the Fresh Prince nose pinch like in the intro when he says "Yo homes smell ya later." And everyone looked at the other guy and surpressed their chuckles. The other guy turned beet read and went into his office.

I thought I had made it in the clear, but when I checked in at the receptionist's desk for human resources she told me that my interviewer had just gotten in and was ready to see me. And she pointed to the office the guy just went in to.
    I'm guessing you didn't get the job? lol
    What I lack in hight, I make up for in shortness.