ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Animal stak, pak and pump??

Got a couple questions for any of the universal/animal reps. I'm stacking these 3 products, now I workout in the morning pretty early and was wondering if I can take stak and pump together? Then after the gym come home and wash down the pak with torrent? Only other question is this, I noticed the stak has a good amount of magnesium and the pump has the magnesium chelate creatine and also the pak has magnesium in it. Is it too much mag doing all 3 of these?

ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bump.. any animal/universal reps still awake

G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by patriot1096 View Post
    Got a couple questions for any of the universal/animal reps. I'm stacking these 3 products, now I workout in the morning pretty early and was wondering if I can take stak and pump together? Then after the gym come home and wash down the pak with torrent? Only other question is this, I noticed the stak has a good amount of magnesium and the pump has the magnesium chelate creatine and also the pak has magnesium in it. Is it too much mag doing all 3 of these?
    I take Stak and Pump together preworkout and have for the past month or so... Great combo. No worries on the magnesium, I've had no issue with the amounts in the named products, all of which I use regularly. For a healthy person, magnesium overdosing should be a longshot and a relative non-issue. Peace, G
    Founder, gcodenutrition.com

Originally Posted by G Diesel View Post
    I take Stak and Pump together preworkout and have for the past month or so... Great combo. No worries on the magnesium, I've had no issue with the amounts in the named products, all of which I use regularly. For a healthy person, magnesium overdosing should be a longshot and a relative non-issue. Peace, G
    Thanks, going to give it a go..