NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Tantalizing Meal Plans

Does anyone know of or can make me a meal plan that can help me achieve my fitness goals? (Besides the Abs Diet & New Lifting For Women). Thanks. I would totally love you if you give any ideas!

I forgot what my BMR is but I guess for right now just say moderately active.

I'm sick of vegetarian diets because I was vegetarian/vegan for about 5 years. All the calculator tell me to lose my body fat percentage is to eat 1000 calories, but you guys disapprove.

I eat clean with lean meats, lots of fruits and veggies, with water and milk. I need six meals a day.

Please include meal name and recipes with nutrition info!

Post your meal plan and recipes for inspiration!

Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There is an entire recipes thread up above and also a meals eating now as well.

NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeedPerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Rowyn View Post
    There is an entire recipes thread up above and also a meals eating now as well.
    What's your meal plan? How many calories do you eat daily?

Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    if you say this

Originally Posted by NeedPerfection
    Yeah, I journalized for a while, but I got tired of recording every single calorie. It got monotonous. Yes I'm lazy! I have no clue what I eat after lunch because I tend to eat at night late, therefore I don't journal the stuff I eat later. I eat six meals a day and maybe I miss calories too. It be easier if there was something that could exactly tell me how much I eat daily, without measuring everything on a scale. But at least most of you guys have better bodies than me and can lift more. And at least you had better gains than me in six months that the newbie gains that I have.
    then there's no need to bug others for meal plans.
    "The human race is still largely a group of monkeys with slightly better grooming habits. Give them a microscope and and they'll examine their own ****, give them a telescope and they'll go looking for tits."

Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sweetie, you're 17. You're at a healthy weight for your height. You're not going to get the level of muscle definition you see on some of the ladies here because you're 17. If you keep eating and training the way you have been you're going to have no metabolism by the time you're my age.

EAT!! Stop counting calories, stop depriving yourself. Please please please stop obsessing.

Cool

Originally Posted by Emoore View Post
    Sweetie, you're 17. You're at a healthy weight for your height. You're not going to get the level of muscle definition you see on some of the ladies here because you're 17. If you keep eating and training the way you have been you're going to have no metabolism by the time you're my age.

EAT!! Stop counting calories, stop depriving yourself. Please please please stop obsessing.
    I'm just curious what you guys eat daily including meal plans with recipes for inspiration. Recipes alone don't help because then I have to spend my time making a meal plan to fit my nutritional needs.

Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NeedPerfection View Post
    I'm just curious what you guys eat daily including meal plans with recipes for inspiration. Recipes alone don't help because then I have to spend my time making a meal plan to fit my nutritional needs.
    Look at people's journals?

ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's what the rest of us did. Why should we do your work for you, especially when you'll just ignore it all and go eat 1,000 unmeasured calories?
    Sketchy Dude Outside Museum: "Yo, I'm selling candy for my basketball team..."
    Boyfriend: "No thanks, dude."
    SDOM: "You sure you don't want one for the pretty lady?"
    Ives: "The pretty lady doesn't eat candy. That's how she got so pretty."

andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i believe this is what you're looking for: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=122853881

Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ives View Post
    That's what the rest of us did. Why should we do your work for you, especially when you'll just ignore it all and go eat 1,000 unmeasured calories?
    ^^This. She said in one post she eats a "hardy" 1300 calories, then in another, she doesn't count them.

Do what the rest of us have done and figure out your goals and study how best to get there with your starting body stats and activity level. There is a newbie section for nutrition and calculating macros. What each of US eats might not be what YOU need to eat. Do you want to be a bodybuilder, a runner, or Ms Olympia? Its actually quite easy to meal plan with those recipes once you figure out what you need to do to achieve your goals. Plug it into Fitday or something like that and you are good to go.

Originally Posted by Emoore View Post

Repped. Good patience, lol.

ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Rowyn View Post
    Do you want to be a bodybuilder, a runner, or Ms Olympia?

Repped. Good patience, lol.
    She wants to be Miss America, yo. How did you miss that gem of a post?
    Sketchy Dude Outside Museum: "Yo, I'm selling candy for my basketball team..."
    Boyfriend: "No thanks, dude."
    SDOM: "You sure you don't want one for the pretty lady?"
    Ives: "The pretty lady doesn't eat candy. That's how she got so pretty."

NoPinkDBsPlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoPinkDBsPlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoPinkDBsPlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoPinkDBsPlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoPinkDBsPlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoPinkDBsPlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoPinkDBsPlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoPinkDBsPlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoPinkDBsPlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoPinkDBsPlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoPinkDBsPlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's what everyone else did! Figure out what YOUR body needs, using the information on this site, what you enjoy eating, and figure it out!

And what calculator told you you should eat 1000 cals to lose? I'm close to your stats and no calculator has ever told me to eat that little.
    My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122553191

Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you are too lazy too count calories, too lazy to measure your food, too lazy to journal, too lazy to even remember what you ate after lunch, then you sure sound like you would be too lazy to workout. The ladies you see on this site did all that you are too lazy to do to look as they do. If you want it bad enough, you will do it.

For recipes go to the recipe section, to find out what these ladies are doing and eating, go to their journals.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Roxie; 03-12-2010 at 06:07 PM.