Thread: WOW read this!

transformation started... aussieangie's Avatar
    aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50)

WOW read this!

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/world/6...me-super-sized

wow..damn! why would you even want to do this?
    Angie....
    "For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer" - Arnold
    (\__/)
    (=’.’=)
    (”)_(”)
    POINTS TO REMEMBER - If you can't kill it, grow it, or pick it, you probably shouldn't be eating it!!!

rusin388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rusin388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rusin388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rusin388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rusin388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rusin388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rusin388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rusin388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rusin388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rusin388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rusin388 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    how can i neg her?
    Nulli Secundis - i rep back

aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Haha not sure.
    Angie....
    "For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer" - Arnold
    (\__/)
    (=’.’=)
    (”)_(”)
    POINTS TO REMEMBER - If you can't kill it, grow it, or pick it, you probably shouldn't be eating it!!!

snakebite52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) snakebite52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) snakebite52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) snakebite52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) snakebite52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) snakebite52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) snakebite52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) snakebite52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) snakebite52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) snakebite52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) snakebite52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    major repost.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlclUwqDo3s

seebee will become famous soon enough. (+50) seebee will become famous soon enough. (+50) seebee will become famous soon enough. (+50) seebee will become famous soon enough. (+50) seebee will become famous soon enough. (+50) seebee will become famous soon enough. (+50) seebee will become famous soon enough. (+50) seebee will become famous soon enough. (+50) seebee will become famous soon enough. (+50) seebee will become famous soon enough. (+50) seebee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    uh oh. i completely understood the article just by reading the first sentence.. and damn. that's one crazy woman.. that would be a deadly attempt

Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good lord. She probably liked all the attention from being the world's fattest mother. And thanks to the internet and the whackos out there, she also gets rewarded for overeating in that way. Plus, if you were her, how much easier is it to just say wtf I am going to get WAY fat than it is to say I need to stop this craziness? She has been validated for overeating already by her partner and the media as well as pervs, why curb herself?

My concern is for her daughter, whom she certainly cannot even care for at this current weight.
    "A champion is someone who gets up even when he can't" ---Jack Dempsey

I eat for living, not just lifting.

Originally Posted by Rowyn View Post
    Good lord. She probably liked all the attention from being the world's fattest mother. And thanks to the internet and the whackos out there, she also gets rewarded for overeating in that way. Plus, if you were her, how much easier is it to just say wtf I am going to get WAY fat than it is to say I need to stop this craziness? She has been validated for overeating already by her partner and the media as well as pervs, why curb herself?

My concern is for her daughter, whom she certainly cannot even care for at this current weight.
    AGREED ^^^I was shocked
    Angie....
    (\__/)
    (=’.’=)
    (”)_(”)

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Everyone has their physique they're comfortable in, but I don't see how you could have much of a quality of life when you can't walk 6 metres without having to sit down in exhaustion.

Many obese people - let alone clinically obese people like this woman - have diaorrhea or constipation every single day. I don't see how you can be happy when you can't even take a crap without pain and discomfort.

Nor would she fit in most toilet rooms, there'd be a lot of hassle walking in and turning around.

At that size, there'll be chafing between the rolls of fat. Approaching 300kg the body is unable to produce skin rapidly enough, and there are bare patches like grazes. The person is always in pain and has inflammation and sometimes infection in the exposed flesh.

Shuffle heavily to the toilet, sweating and puffing, feeling your heart pounding, your joints struggling. Open the door, turn sideways to get in, force yourself around backwards, your body and unhealed skin rubbing against the walls, the door closes inwards so now you can't close it for privacy. Ease yourself down slowly causing pain in your legs - because if you sit heavily maybe it'll break, pulling your undies down as you do so. Now squirt or squeeze...

Our quality of life is made up of these small things. That's not a good life, however many guys are paying to beat off over you.

swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I actually saw an interview with this woman and her partner a long while ago....definitely worried about how she could potentially very negatively affect her daughter's life and ideas about eating.

Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KyleAaron View Post
    Shuffle heavily to the toilet, sweating and puffing, feeling your heart pounding, your joints struggling. Open the door, turn sideways to get in, force yourself around backwards, your body and unhealed skin rubbing against the walls, the door closes inwards so now you can't close it for privacy. Ease yourself down slowly causing pain in your legs - because if you sit heavily maybe it'll break, pulling your undies down as you do so. Now squirt or squeeze...
    . . . then try wipe your ass. emphasis on try.
    "The human race is still largely a group of monkeys with slightly better grooming habits. Give them a microscope and and they'll examine their own ****, give them a telescope and they'll go looking for tits."

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah I thought I had gone far enough with that little picture of the life of a morbidly obese person...

Originally Posted by KyleAaron View Post
    Yeah I thought I had gone far enough with that little picture of the life of a morbidly obese person...
    lol I think so KyleAaron we get the picture.
    Angie....
    (\__/)
    (=’.’=)
    (”)_(”)

Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Everyone has their 'thing' -->
    Some people smoke... Some drink.... Some take drugs....
    Some people tattoo themselves...Some stick holes in various body parts and put metal rods through them... or stick metal beads under their skin in the name of 'art'...

Is it as socially acceptable to be 'morbidly obese' as it is to choose one of the above? Not completely, but increasingly so.... yes...

All I can say is - Her poor daughter... She has more then the right to abuse herself.... but with regards the consequences on her daughter.... Seems she is completely unconcerned.

bekkiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) bekkiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) bekkiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) bekkiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) bekkiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) bekkiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) bekkiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) bekkiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) bekkiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) bekkiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) bekkiss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow! Just wow.
    Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it.
    Plato

VPX and Gaspari FTW!!