K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Krakrz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I cant finish my workout... help!

Everytime i finish the major body part of my workout, im often too tired to train my 'smaller' bodypart with 100% intensity. My workout generally lasts around 50 mins and has about 18-22 sets.

Heres my workout:

Monday: Legs + arms
    Tuesday: Chest + Back
    Thursday: Legs + Arms
    Friday: Chest + Back

e.g. yesterday i workout legs and arms. I squatted and leg pressed with full focus, but after i finished i was so tired i couldnt even get a good pump in my barbell curls.

im thinking about thinking these bodyparts seperately, so i devote 1 day entirely to a specific body part and also hitting the shoulders on the day i do arms. Any other advice or suggestions?

MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by K-Krakrz View Post
    Everytime i finish the major body part of my workout, im often too tired to train my 'smaller' bodypart with 100% intensity. My workout generally lasts around 50 mins and has about 18-22 sets.

Heres my workout:

e.g. yesterday i workout legs and arms. I squatted and leg pressed with full focus, but after i finished i was so tired i couldnt even get a good pump in my barbell curls.

im thinking about thinking these bodyparts seperately, so i devote 1 day entirely to a specific body part and also hitting the shoulders on the day i do arms. Any other advice or suggestions?
    ...Man if you can't figure out why you're struggling to finish that workout as a beginner then you're in trouble.

k3lv1n2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Heres my workout:

I think your split scheme is a bit weird, why train your legs and chest 2 times a week. If you want to spend more attention to your smaller muscles like biceps triceps, shoulders ect.
    You should train your chest 1 time a week a big workout, and the other time a bit smaller like 1 or 2 excersises. I would recommend something like this.

Monday
    Big Chest training
    Along with triceps(this is a good combination because when you train your chest you also train your triceps

Tuesday
    Back and biceps

thursday
    legs and shoulders

Friday
    Short Chest training, and for example biceps or triceps.

that's what i recommend you
    I wish you good luck
    train hard
    be happy

thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000) thebearman is just really nice. (+1000)

Heres my workout:

Your training chest and back on the same day. Pretty big muscles for one workout. People who do that are usually more advanced, and have trained for some time and can handle it.

Try a different split
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆EMAC☆☆☆

1st Natty Batallion of Fearless Natty Warriors led by Lance Corporal Simeon Panda

https://www.theproteinworks.com/rewardpoints/index/goReferral/referrer/7348/

pottsy09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pottsy09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pottsy09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wers the work on the shoulders bro??

also switch up to a 3 day split for beginners, intensity may be 2 high and also the volume.

gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hows you food intake? Creatine?
    Owner of Rapid Transformation Training LLC
    Transform your Mind, Body and Life

www.rapidtransformationtraining.com

the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000)

Heres my workout:

You may need to get on a 5-day split. Do 12 sets or so per workout. You'll be done in less than 30 minutes.

1: Chest
    2: Back
    3: Shoulders
    4: Legs
    5: Arms (maybe do 16 sets this day, shouldn't take more than 8 sets to knock out bis and tris)
    @24HrTrainerNOLA
    -Jammin

Leonidas II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leonidas II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leonidas II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leonidas II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leonidas II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leonidas II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leonidas II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leonidas II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leonidas II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leonidas II is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leonidas II is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    switch up your routine.
    also if try a pre-work out that helps me a lot when i do the 3 bigs (squat, dl, bench)

danny6488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) danny6488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) danny6488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) danny6488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) danny6488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) danny6488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) danny6488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) danny6488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) danny6488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) danny6488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) danny6488 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    we cant help you its always down to you weather you finish your workout or not you need to have the determination to tear your self to pieces if need be to finish your workout just get angry get motivated scream just do what ever you need to do to get it done

oh and eat more
    ☆☆☆UK Crew☆☆☆

*Deadlift Junkies*

"only by going too far can one possibly know how far one can go"

"what lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matter to what lies within us"