Closed Thread
Page 30 of 155 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast
    Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    All,

Bodybuilding.com has started to upload the first episodes of their new “Daily Bulking Trainer” starring me . This program series follows in the footsteps of their “Daily Trainer” video series, which became their most watched video series to date. The “Daily Bulking Trainer” series is designed with the idea of supplying the consumer with their very own expert trainer to assist them in their attempt to gain lean mass. There is a new episode every single week day for 12 weeks - that means new content every single week day for 3 months!

To check out the first episode, click here:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/12-w...ng-trainer.htm
    http://videos.bodybuilding.com/watch...etting-started

MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Lando33 View Post
    Ahhh, if only this was the way. Certain products would NEVER have even seen the light of day.
    Tru Dat!

Originally Posted by wdballer2431 View Post
    Quick question for any team scivation member..do you guys count carbs from vegetables or fiber as part of ur total carb intake for the day when dieting? Thanks
    I do not count any green veggies and thus do not count it's fiber content. I also do not count the fiber in my oats or Ezekiel bread, just the 60g carbs.

Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    All,

Bodybuilding.com has started to upload the first episodes of their new “Daily Bulking Trainer” starring me . This program series follows in the footsteps of their “Daily Trainer” video series, which became their most watched video series to date. The “Daily Bulking Trainer” series is designed with the idea of supplying the consumer with their very own expert trainer to assist them in their attempt to gain lean mass. There is a new episode every single week day for 12 weeks - that means new content every single week day for 3 months!

You da man!
    -When there is no one left but God-those are the times we learn to know God-And REALLY know Him. The experience of loneliness is not easy to go through, but it is worth far more than the cost.

-I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun. Not because I see it but because through it, I see everything else.

-www.Scivation.com

-www.Scivationbooks.com

-Team Scivation

MKW is just really nice. (+1000) MKW is just really nice. (+1000) MKW is just really nice. (+1000) MKW is just really nice. (+1000) MKW is just really nice. (+1000) MKW is just really nice. (+1000) MKW is just really nice. (+1000) MKW is just really nice. (+1000) MKW is just really nice. (+1000) MKW is just really nice. (+1000) MKW is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey Marc, quick (and probably stupid) question. My Dad sees me drink xtend all the time when I'm home from school and wants to start drinking some himself. Late 50s, overweight because he eats like crap but lifts 5 times a week and has been doing it his whole life. I assume I'm being an overly-paranoid son but is there any reason to discourage someone like that from drinking xtend?
    "Making my own luck" towards a 1000 pound total:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117767701&p=981675523&viewfull=1#post981675523

Currently rebuilding on 5/3/1.

cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

All,

Very cool! I will start watching the episodes.
    Competitive Natural Bodybuilder
    OCB/ABA/PNBA

Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't.

-Erica Jong

neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Scivation View Post
    Quake 10.0 should be damn good at it! Not saying it is better than Dialene 4x, but with Quake 10.0, it definitely gives me a more pronounced energy effect and I feel as if I can do hours of cardio and not fatigue at all.

If you like Quake 10.0, and who doesn't, the ingredients will not only be anticatabolic and enhance fat burn during cardio, but it will help you up the intensity leading to greater calorie burn and fat loss.
    Yeah I like taking Quake before cardio. HIIT felt easier than last time without so I will push harder next cardio session.
    "Comfort is the enemy of achievement." -- Farrah Gray"

neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Try taking quake before studying, I had trouble leaving the damn library! Straight A Student FTW!
    I might have to try this for my IT certs. The books are boring as hell and I might have a slight case of ADD.
    "Comfort is the enemy of achievement." -- Farrah Gray"

Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    Hey Marc, quick (and probably stupid) question. My Dad sees me drink xtend all the time when I'm home from school and wants to start drinking some himself. Late 50s, overweight because he eats like crap but lifts 5 times a week and has been doing it his whole life. I assume I'm being an overly-paranoid son but is there any reason to discourage someone like that from drinking xtend?
    My dad is in the exact same position. Mid 50's, overweight from eating habits, lifts consistently. Xtend is completely safe, I had my dad replace all his beer and soda with Xtend and it's made a WORLD of difference. Good luck man!
    instagram.com/roanokephil - Misc follow back crew

JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    All,

Lol that 1st video with Rob and Derek was cheesy as hell I think this will be a good series for a beginner but i'm not getting much out of it. Maybe in the following weeks it will get more advanced. I always enjoy seeing new exercises but these are pretty basic. Also, Derek you come off very monotone when you speak. Maybe you should of took some Quake 10.0 before you shot these

Rob did a nice job performing all the exercises. Overall i think someone who has never worked out or just getting started can really benefit and that's cool. I just wish it was a little more 'hardcore' for the gymrats.
    "Eat food, drink food, train hard...Repeat Often!!!"

Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    JP83, I know how you feel! Haha I was expecting an in depth video with fancy terms and top secret nutrition advice illegally leaked to the public (ok, maybe not THAT extreme...) It's all good though! Marc, Derek, Rob, congrats- It's a video I REALLY wish I would've seen as a beginner, it's truly good stuff wrapped up in a presentable package.

I'm still chuckling at Derek's awkward strained voice trying to explain the basics, he sounded like it hurt him to hold back the flow of knowledge!
    instagram.com/roanokephil - Misc follow back crew

Xtend is the Greatest Scivation's Avatar
    Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jbraider View Post
    Got my 1st container of Quake 10.0 yesterday and tried it for the first time this morning. Started with 3 scoops 30 minutes prior to my workout. I was feeling a nice tingle sensation on my skin by the time I hit the gym and I knew it was go time.

Had a great workout.......I really noticed the increased focus but the BIGGEST thing for me was I had an overwellming urge/desire to try for PRs on every lift/exercise!!!!!

Can't wait to hit the rest of my workout split now with Quake.

-JB
    Quake 10.0 is the REAL DEAL and is very affordable too! Well worth is for the perfect, most anabolic workout every single time!!!

And it promotes fat loss and lean mass gain more than any other preworkout formula ever created. If you aren't using Quake 10.0, you are missing out!!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On
    ********: http://www.********.com/scivation
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/scivation

Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Super Numb View Post
    Glad to see that 365x4 squat set!! Good stuff, man. How did it feel?
    It felt like squatting 365 AFTER going beyond failure on leg extensions and leg press. That is the only way that I can describe it.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

All,

YES! This was a HUGE and expnsive undertaking between Scivation and BB.com and cost 10s of thousands to produce. This took almost one full year to coordinate and produce and will help tens of thousands of people reach their goals!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    It can only help with alkalinity, muscle support and fat loss and will replace other caloric beverages, so he should definitely drink Xtend.

However, slap him in the face. He needs to eat better and exercise, period. We can help him if he joins Team Scivation. My father DIED due to curable and preventable type 2 diabetes. He needs to get a grip or you will lose him and trust me, it will hurt you greatly.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Originally Posted by Philip81193 View Post
    JP83, I know how you feel! Haha I was expecting an in depth video with fancy terms and top secret nutrition advice illegally leaked to the public (ok, maybe not THAT extreme...) It's all good though! Marc, Derek, Rob, congrats- It's a video I REALLY wish I would've seen as a beginner, it's truly good stuff wrapped up in a presentable package.

I'm still chuckling at Derek's awkward strained voice trying to explain the basics, he sounded like it hurt him to hold back the flow of knowledge!
    We have proven through surveys and research that the average Scvivation customer/Team Scivation member is FAR more advanced than the normal supplement buyer. Our customers as a majority are after results and use supplements to augment proper training and diet rather than the usual "hopes and dreams in a bottle" consumer. Thus, while basic to you, this will help TONS of people graduate to your level and get REAL results!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000)
    We have proven through surveys and research that the average Scvivation customer/Team Scivation member is FAR more advanced than the normal supplement buyer. Our customers as a majority are after results and use supplements to augment proper training and diet rather than the usual "hopes and dreams in a bottle" consumer. Thus, while basic to you, this will help TONS of people graduate to your level and get REAL results!
    Haha, yeah. Having to explain to another chick (a biology student, insanely enough) that you cannot "gain too much mass" on a calorie deficit is frustrating!
    KARMA; reps for life:
    matthor-derickonfire-ozfiz-xquick-meyer23-AllGenetix, Beast, Scivation, Lando33
    girl81-2 D-spot skater-djaeger3-in10city-Emma-Leigh-bballbrett5, jaim91, imfusio
    Not on the list? Don't worry! There's still plenty of chances to achieve good karma.

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    However, slap him in the face. He needs to eat better and exercise, period. We can help him if he joins Team Scivation. My father DIED due to curable and preventable type 2 diabetes. He needs to get a grip or you will lose him and trust me, it will hurt you greatly.
    I"m sorry to hear this. I am going to get right on this. Genetically type 2 diabetes runs in my family. And I remember when I lived with my parents they used to eat ice cream and junk on the couch together. I'm not gonna have that happen to him.

On another note. Quake 10 is the ****!!!!!! I loved this stuff! I did deadlifts for the first time in like 5-6 months and I pulled 225 easy for sets of like 6. But stopped cause I didn't wanna hurt nothing. And now I'm sore.

I didn't get the BA tingles. I'm assuming I'm used to it cause I used to ultra ultra megadose on the PForce BA from a while ago.

But then again I only took 2 scoops of the Quake. I'm afraid to take 4 lol. GOOD STUFF THOUGH!!! Love it!
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

Help Marc Lobliner and Scivation Raise Money For a GREAT Cause!

The other day, I took my four-year old daughter, Kami, to The Little Gym. Her best friend, Isla, wasn't there.

Isla has Cystic Fibrosis and was in the hospital again. Cystic fibrosis (CF) is a devastating genetic disease that affects tens of thousands of children and young adults in the United States. Research and care supported by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is making a huge difference in extending the quality of life for those with CF. However, we continue to lose precious lives to CF every day. That's why your help is needed now more than ever to ensure that a cure is found sooner - rather than later. To learn more about CF and the CF Foundation, visit www.cff.org.

On April 24, 2010, The Lobliner Family will participate in The Great Strides walk at the UNC campus to help raise money for this worthy charity.

Any donation helps. To donate or learn more, please visit http://www.cff.org/great_strides/MarcLobliner.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Spottydog View Post
    Haha, yeah. Having to explain to another chick (a biology student, insanely enough) that you cannot "gain too much mass" on a calorie deficit is frustrating!
    I think that's with everyone. EVERYONE has the mentality. "I don't wanna lift cause I don't wanna get to big..."

They make it seem so easy. Like everyone has valves that you blow into and just inflate right up.

I'm trying to get "too big" and it doesn't happen as quickly as I'd want to.. but oh well.. That's why I'm in it for the game. If the results just came, it would take all the fun and challenge out of it.

But then again... Team Scivation makes the results "just come", and its still fun and challenging! (Not kissing arse...)
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JP83 View Post
    Rob did a nice job performing all the exercises. Overall i think someone who has never worked out or just getting started can really benefit and that's cool. I just wish it was a little more 'hardcore' for the gymrats.
    Sometimes the 'hardcore' need to be reminded that sticking to the basics is key. No secrets, just consistent diet and hard training. I definitely wish this was around when I was wasting my time with endless curls and cable crossovers.
    Strongman Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138026593

4-6-10

Weight: 199

Short Term Bodybuilding Goal: Stay in photoshoot shape while maintaining photo-shoot, guest posing and video-shoot conditioning at all times while gaining lean mass.

Long Term Bodybuilding Goal: NO competing until 2012. Move up to heavyweight class and achieve a bodyweight of 250lbs at around 8-10 percent bodyfat (I am 5'7" tall).

--NOTE! I will be training 4 days per week on average now with cardio on the other days as desired.

Training: ALL AGS-10

Diet Targets. This is what I aim for, but if I feel stuffed or hungry, I will eat more or less of the goal. The personal goal for me right now is to loosen up and not be so anal about things!

Diet Strategy: ALL clean foods and whole foods. No processed crap at all. No caloric sauces. This is what makes good bulks go bad. I will eat ALL meals with whole foods and no additives. No one ever got fat off of chicken and a plain baked potato!

ALL Days
    6 meals each containing approximately 42p, 15f, 60c

Thus, 6 TOTAL Meals
    42p per meal
    252p per day
    1008 calories

60c per meal
    360c per day
    1440 calories

15f per meal
    90f per day
    810 calories

Total calories

Ratios
    31 percent protein
    44 percent carbs
    25 percent fat

Workout Supplements
    Pre Cardio: 4 scoops Quake 10.0
    During Cardio: 6 scoops Xtend

Pre Workout: 4 scoops Quake 10.0!
    DURING Workout: 6 scoops Xtend

What I ate today:
    THE DIET SOLUTION!

Meal 1
    Egg whites
    Solution 5
    Oatmeal
    Broccoli

Meal 2
    Chicken
    Broccoli
    Sweet potato

Meal 3
    Solution 5
    Oatmeal

Meal 4
    Solution 5
    Oatmeal

Meal 5
    Chicken
    Sweet potato
    Salad

Meal 6
    Egg whites
    Solution 5
    Oatmeal
    Broccoli

Training

Cardio
    60 minutes AM cardio on elliptical.

Weights

Rev grip pulldowns
    2 sets
    One all out set to failure with drop sets and rest pause.

Machine row
    2 sets

Wide grip pulldowns
    1 set

Rows
    135 x 15
    225 x 10
    315 x 7

T-Bar rows
    1 plate x 15
    3 plates x 10
    5 plates x 6

Rev smith machine shrugs
    135 x 15
    225 x 15
    315 x One all out set to failure with drop sets and rest pause.

Deadlifts
    135 x 15
    225 x 10
    315 x 8
    455 x 4

Rope cable low rows AGS 10 Volume set
    1 set of 24

One arm cable shrug AGS 10 Volume set
    1 set of 26
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I know you don't like to be burdened with this stuff, but just a heads up.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post473497511

Originally Posted by ReSpAwN DeMoN View Post
    I"m sorry to hear this. I am going to get right on this. Genetically type 2 diabetes runs in my family. And I remember when I lived with my parents they used to eat ice cream and junk on the couch together. I'm not gonna have that happen to him.

On another note. Quake 10 is the ****!!!!!! I loved this stuff! I did deadlifts for the first time in like 5-6 months and I pulled 225 easy for sets of like 6. But stopped cause I didn't wanna hurt nothing. And now I'm sore.

I didn't get the BA tingles. I'm assuming I'm used to it cause I used to ultra ultra megadose on the PForce BA from a while ago.

But then again I only took 2 scoops of the Quake. I'm afraid to take 4 lol. GOOD STUFF THOUGH!!! Love it!
    I tried to save my father. IMO, with my mother's substance abuse and severe mental disorders, he simply just gave up on life. But if your father has a life WORTH living, which I am damn sure he does, save him NOW!

On a happier note, indeed, Quake 10.0 blows everything else away.

Originally Posted by ReSpAwN DeMoN View Post
    I think that's with everyone. EVERYONE has the mentality. "I don't wanna lift cause I don't wanna get to big..."

They make it seem so easy. Like everyone has valves that you blow into and just inflate right up.

I'm trying to get "too big" and it doesn't happen as quickly as I'd want to.. but oh well.. That's why I'm in it for the game. If the results just came, it would take all the fun and challenge out of it.

But then again... Team Scivation makes the results "just come", and its still fun and challenging! (Not kissing arse...)
    Usually, saying that you don't want to get too big or have "abs too ripped" is an excuse for mediocrity.

Originally Posted by thom2355 View Post
    Sometimes the 'hardcore' need to be reminded that sticking to the basics is key. No secrets, just consistent diet and hard training. I definitely wish this was around when I was wasting my time with endless curls and cable crossovers.
    BAM!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Originally Posted by Fire8085 View Post
    I know you don't like to be burdened with this stuff, but just a heads up.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post473497511
    Just a normal clumping of Citrulline Malate that can happen here and there. Rob or Derek will reply. I don't post anywhere but here due to the fact that I am in a car.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just a normal clumping of Citrulline Malate that can happen here and there. Rob or Derek will reply. I don't post anywhere but here due to the fact that I am in a car.
    No issue from me. Just wanted to inform you of it.

Originally Posted by Fire8085 View Post
    No issue from me. Just wanted to inform you of it.
    Oh and it is appreciated!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

musclemass22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemass22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemass22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemass22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemass22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemass22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemass22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemass22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemass22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemass22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclemass22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey Marc or anyone else.........I am 4.5 weeks out from my first show. Just ran out of the vasocharge I was taking. I can't stand anything fruity flavored and was wondering if or when quake will come in a different flavor other than berry? Otherwise, I need to go ahead and pick up some more vaso. I love the orange and lemonade xtend btw!--Brian

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Lol that 1st video with Rob and Derek was cheesy as hell I think this will be a good series for a beginner but i'm not getting much out of it. Maybe in the following weeks it will get more advanced. I always enjoy seeing new exercises but these are pretty basic. Also, Derek you come off very monotone when you speak. Maybe you should of took some Quake 10.0 before you shot these

Originally Posted by Philip81193 View Post

This series is for a beginner looking to bulk. If you want my advanced top secret bulking series let me know and I will tell you where to send the check.

I WISH I had Quake when I was filming that series!!! We filmed all 60 episodes + all the workout voiceovers over a 7 day span... probably one of the hardest, most draining things I've ever done.

JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    This series is for a beginner looking to bulk. If you want my advanced top secret bulking series let me know and I will tell you where to send the check.

I WISH I had Quake when I was filming that series!!! We filmed all 60 episodes + all the workout voiceovers over a 7 day span... probably one of the hardest, most draining things I've ever done.
    My advanced bulk training goes on each and everyday at the gym. I still use 666 and Pryamid training! However, if i was made of $ i would gladly write a check and have you do that kind of series! I'm fortunate of enough to have started out right with a really good PT but these videos will truly help out thousands of people looking to get started. So kudos to that! I will watch all the episodes just because it is good to reinforce things and hear them from a different perspective. Thanks for all the hard work you put in!

Hey Marc i'm not even sure if you would know the answer to this but i've tried to order more Essential FA from bb.com and other places but they are all on backorder with no ETA. Any word on that?

Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey Marc i'm not even sure if you would know the answer to this but i've tried to order more Essential FA from bb.com and other places but they are all on backorder with no ETA. Any word on that?
    They will all have Essential EFA in stock as of next Friday 4/16/10 at the latest.

We switched to our new "black" look labels and that caused a small delay.
    Rob "The Reason" Moran
    Sales Account Representative
    Scivation, Inc
    WNBF Professional Natural Bodybuilder

Become a Fan of Scivation: http://www.********.com/pages/SciVation/159679338681

www.scivation.com
    www.primaforce.com

Questions? E-mail me at rob@scivation.com

Closed Thread
Page 30 of 155 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast