Closed Thread
Page 17 of 155 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast
    marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey Marc,

What do you and how to you do the pre exaust sets?
    Say for legs?
    Would you do exercises like leg extensions with high reps then hit heavy squats?

Or would you do sets of squats with lighter weight and higher reps then hit a heavy squat set?

Cheers
    Marcos

MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000)
    Should have my Quake within a day or two. :-D Sweeeeeeeet!
    -When there is no one left but God-those are the times we learn to know God-And REALLY know Him. The experience of loneliness is not easy to go through, but it is worth far more than the cost.

-I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun. Not because I see it but because through it, I see everything else.

-www.Scivation.com

-www.Scivationbooks.com

-Team Scivation

Xtend is the Greatest Scivation's Avatar
    Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by marcosbaez View Post
    Hey Marc,

What do you and how to you do the pre exaust sets?
    Say for legs?
    Would you do exercises like leg extensions with high reps then hit heavy squats?

Or would you do sets of squats with lighter weight and higher reps then hit a heavy squat set?

Cheers
    Marcos
    Leg Extension
    Leg Press
    THEN Squats

You will see it all later this week in the most epic leg training video ever produced!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On
    ********: http://www.********.com/scivation
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/scivation

Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by triplewhammy View Post
    You will be hard pressed to find a more authentic crew in this industry!

great pic!
    Rob "The Reason" Moran
    Sales Account Representative
    Scivation, Inc
    WNBF Professional Natural Bodybuilder

Become a Fan of Scivation: http://www.********.com/pages/SciVation/159679338681

www.scivation.com
    www.primaforce.com

Questions? E-mail me at rob@scivation.com

Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Scivation View Post
    If LISS, just go empty stomach.
    Yeah its just LISS. But wont I burn a lot more muscle if doing LISS on empty stomach withouts BCAAs?

Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Simonn View Post
    Yeah its just LISS. But wont I burn a lot more muscle if doing LISS on empty stomach withouts BCAAs?
    drink your xtend, do your cardio. don't sweat the details.
    Rob "The Reason" Moran
    Sales Account Representative
    Scivation, Inc
    WNBF Professional Natural Bodybuilder

Become a Fan of Scivation: http://www.********.com/pages/SciVation/159679338681

www.scivation.com
    www.primaforce.com

Questions? E-mail me at rob@scivation.com

Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just contact Olle! He has Xtend!

Originally Posted by Lando33 View Post
    BAM!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Simonn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I know, been drinking in it non stop for 2 years, this might be the first time im out of Xtend!!!

Just contact Olle! He has Xtend!
    Yeah I have, problem is that im in Norway which is why im out of it. But thats alright, getting it later this or next week so im all good. Was just wondering about the morningwalks since I just had a tattoo made and cant really do HIIT the first day after :P

LISS HERE WE GO

automex710 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I will make the most of my workout.
    I will be intense, I will be committed, I will be focused.
    Today, just like yesterday, and like tomorrow,
    I will push my body to the limit,
    I will embrace the hurt, I will embrace the pain.
    Today, just like yesterday and like tomorrow,
    I will lift heavier
    I will get bigger
    I will get stronger

I know, been drinking in it non stop for 2 years, this might be the first time im out of Xtend!!!

Yeah I have, problem is that im in Norway which is why im out of it. But thats alright, getting it later this or next week so im all good. Was just wondering about the morningwalks since I just had a tattoo made and cant really do HIIT the first day after :P

LISS HERE WE GO
    Bodybuilders have been doing empty stomach LISS and diet experts like Palumbo still recommends it as best. We like it, but we use Xtend to prevent any loss of LBM. But I wouldn't sweat it. When you get Xtend in, obviously take it pre and during AM cardio. But for now, if fat loss is the goal, just do the cardio!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

3-22-10

Shoulders and Triceps

Short Term Bodybuilding Goal: Stay in photoshoot shape while maintaining photo-shoot, guest posing and video-shoot conditioning at all times while gaining lean mass.

Long Term Bodybuilding Goal: NO competing until 2012. Move up to heavyweight class and achieve a bodyweight of 250lbs at around 8-10 percent bodyfat (I am 5'7" tall).

Training: ALL AGS-10

Diet Targets. This is what I aim for, but if I feel stuffed or hungry, I will eat more or less of the goal. The personal goal for me right now is to loosen up and not be so anal about things!

ALL Days

6 meals each containing approximately
    42p, 15f, 60c

Thus, 6 TOTAL Meals

42p per meal
    252p per day
    1008 calories

60c per meal
    360c per day
    1440 calories

15f per meal
    90f per day
    810 calories

Total calories

Ratios
    31 percent protein
    44 percent carbs
    25 percent fat

Workout Supplements

Pre Cardio: 2 sci-tabs Dialene 4x

During Cardio: 6 scoops Xtend

Pre Workout: 4 scoops new Scivation PreWorkout--Quake 10.0!

DURING Workout: 6 scoops Xtend

What I ate today:

THE DIET SOLUTION!

Meal 1
    Egg whites
    Scivation Whey
    Almond butter
    Oatmeal

Meal 2
    Solution 5
    Oatmeal

Meal 3
    Tilapia
    Broccoli
    Mac nut oil

Meal 4
    Scivation Whey
    Almond butter
    Blueberries

Meal 5
    Salmon
    Broccoli
    Mac nut oil

Meal 6
    Egg whites
    Scivation whey
    Almond butter
    Asparagus

Training

AM Cardio
    45 minutes treadmill

Weights

--I will now be doing this ALL AGS-10 style for maximum growth!!! Pre-exhaust will be utilized on every muscle group. After seeing what AGS-10 and pre-exhaust did for my legs last year, let's apply that to everything!

Machine lateral raise
    3 sets
    1 all out set to failure with forced reps and drop sets

Nautilus Machine shoulder press
    135 x 15
    225 x 10
    315 x 10
    405 x 2
    435 x 8 all out set to failure with forced reps and 3 drop sets

DB shoulder press
    70 x 15
    100 x 8

Front rope cable raise
    1 all out set of 30 reps

Pressdowns
    3 sets

Machine Tricep extension
    2 sets

Skullcrushers
    2 sets

Machine dips
    1 set of 25 or so

HS weighted abs
    5 sets

Leg raises
    2 sets
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

LEGENDARY leg training video with Derek "Da Guru" Charlebois putting Marc "The Machine" Lobliner through hell trailer to be posted today! This will go down as the most intense training video ever created!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Super Numb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super Numb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super Numb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super Numb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super Numb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super Numb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super Numb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super Numb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super Numb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super Numb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super Numb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question No Calf Training?

3-22-10

Shoulders and Triceps

Short Term Bodybuilding Goal: Stay in photoshoot shape while maintaining photo-shoot, guest posing and video-shoot conditioning at all times while gaining lean mass.

Long Term Bodybuilding Goal: NO competing until 2012. Move up to heavyweight class and achieve a bodyweight of 250lbs at around 8-10 percent bodyfat (I am 5'7" tall).

Training: ALL AGS-10

Diet Targets. This is what I aim for, but if I feel stuffed or hungry, I will eat more or less of the goal. The personal goal for me right now is to loosen up and not be so anal about things!

ALL Days

6 meals each containing approximately
    42p, 15f, 60c

Thus, 6 TOTAL Meals

42p per meal
    252p per day
    1008 calories

60c per meal
    360c per day
    1440 calories

15f per meal
    90f per day
    810 calories

Total calories

Ratios
    31 percent protein
    44 percent carbs
    25 percent fat

Workout Supplements

Pre Cardio: 2 sci-tabs Dialene 4x

During Cardio: 6 scoops Xtend

Pre Workout: 4 scoops new Scivation PreWorkout--Quake 10.0!

DURING Workout: 6 scoops Xtend

What I ate today:

THE DIET SOLUTION!

Meal 1
    Egg whites
    Scivation Whey
    Almond butter
    Oatmeal

Meal 2
    Solution 5
    Oatmeal

Meal 3
    Tilapia
    Broccoli
    Mac nut oil

Meal 4
    Scivation Whey
    Almond butter
    Blueberries

Meal 5
    Salmon
    Broccoli
    Mac nut oil

Meal 6
    Egg whites
    Scivation whey
    Almond butter
    Asparagus

Training

AM Cardio
    45 minutes treadmill

Weights

--I will now be doing this ALL AGS-10 style for maximum growth!!! Pre-exhaust will be utilized on every muscle group. After seeing what AGS-10 and pre-exhaust did for my legs last year, let's apply that to everything!

Machine lateral raise
    3 sets

Nautilus Machine shoulder press
    135 x 15
    225 x 10
    315 x 10
    405 x 2
    435 x 8 all out set to failure with forced reps and 3 drop sets

DB shoulder press
    70 x 15
    100 x 8

Front rope cable raise
    1 all out set of 30 reps

Pressdowns
    3 sets

Machine Tricep extension
    2 sets

Skullcrushers
    2 sets

Machine dips
    1 set of 25 or so

HS weighted abs
    5 sets

Leg raises
    2 sets
    Marc, no calf training yesterday? Are you still trying to incorporate calf training at every training session?

Originally Posted by Super Numb View Post
    Marc, no calf training yesterday? Are you still trying to incorporate calf training at every training session?
    With AGS-10, HELL NO! LOL
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Super Numb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super Numb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super Numb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super Numb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super Numb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super Numb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super Numb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super Numb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super Numb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super Numb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Super Numb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    With AGS-10, HELL NO! LOL
    Ok, good. Just checking!

MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000)
    Received my poster :-)
    Nudes must have been confiscated :-(
    -When there is no one left but God-those are the times we learn to know God-And REALLY know Him. The experience of loneliness is not easy to go through, but it is worth far more than the cost.

-I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun. Not because I see it but because through it, I see everything else.

-www.Scivation.com

-www.Scivationbooks.com

-Team Scivation

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    great pic!
    Heck yeah! You gave me the "nod" then hooked me up with samples. Marc on the other hand still owes me many many boxes of samples for offering a chest-feel to him.

gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gtpro700 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just checked my tracking number and my Quake should be here tomorrow!!!!! Cant wait to try it out.

Muscle_K-9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Marc how long do you wait between your preworkout meal and taking quake 10.0?
    Scivation!!! FTW

Back Surgery 8/18/09
    Cerebral Spinal Leak Fix 8/24/09
    Renewed Dedication 8/25/09

neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just got my Quake today. Can't wait to try it. =)
    "Comfort is the enemy of achievement." -- Farrah Gray"

JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by neoquest2000 View Post
    So did I! Tomorrow is going to be a great workout i already know! I also just mixed up 2 scoops of Vanilla Soultion 5 with some frozen blueberrys, ice, and water. Wow! What a great shake that was!
    "Eat food, drink food, train hard...Repeat Often!!!"

tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Marc:Is that phat leg w/o video still gonna post today?

adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tonsti View Post
    yeah! time for some Scivation Nation!!
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122912821

Bulking Journal
    http://forum.bodybuildingnotebook.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=9&#post9

keep track of your progress with a free online journal at www.BodyBuildingNotebook.com!

Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm also looking forward to the vid!
    instagram.com/roanokephil - Misc follow back crew

Originally Posted by MAX-OT-IVAN View Post
    Received my poster :-)
    Nudes must have been confiscated :-(
    Damn Feds!

Originally Posted by triplewhammy View Post
    Heck yeah! You gave me the "nod" then hooked me up with samples. Marc on the other hand still owes me many many boxes of samples for offering a chest-feel to him.
    But I showed you my boobies!

Originally Posted by gtpro700 View Post
    Just checked my tracking number and my Quake should be here tomorrow!!!!! Cant wait to try it out.
    YES!

Originally Posted by Muscle_K-9 View Post
    Hey Marc how long do you wait between your preworkout meal and taking quake 10.0?
    I eat about an hour pre and have Quake 30 minutes pre.

Originally Posted by neoquest2000 View Post
    BAM!

Originally Posted by JP83 View Post
    So did I! Tomorrow is going to be a great workout i already know! I also just mixed up 2 scoops of Vanilla Soultion 5 with some frozen blueberrys, ice, and water. Wow! What a great shake that was!
    YUM!

Originally Posted by tonsti View Post
    Originally Posted by adminJaxon View Post
    yeah! time for some Scivation Nation!!
    Originally Posted by Philip81193 View Post
    I'm also looking forward to the vid!
    Uploading NOW!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Bring it!

JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was getting ready for bed but now i'm going to stay up and wait for this epic workout Derek has been raving about!
    "Eat food, drink food, train hard...Repeat Often!!!"

Registered User BrettLindenberg's Avatar
    BrettLindenberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettLindenberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettLindenberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettLindenberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettLindenberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettLindenberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettLindenberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettLindenberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettLindenberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettLindenberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettLindenberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Waiting patiently..

Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000)
    ON tiger fitness!!
    Tried your "sweetpotato and solution 5" combo just now. Weird, but good. Do you use orange or yellow sweetpotato? I find that yellow is yummier. Orange bloats me a lot, which doesn't make sense a whole lot.
    KARMA; reps for life:
    matthor-derickonfire-ozfiz-xquick-meyer23-AllGenetix, Beast, Scivation, Lando33
    girl81-2 D-spot skater-djaeger3-in10city-Emma-Leigh-bballbrett5, jaim91, imfusio
    Not on the list? Don't worry! There's still plenty of chances to achieve good karma.

Rainman174 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rainman174 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rainman174 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rainman174 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rainman174 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rainman174 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rainman174 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rainman174 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rainman174 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rainman174 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rainman174 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "ON Tiger Fitness"? Do you mean the video is on Tiger Fitness' website?
    Supplements:
    Xtend
    Quake 10.0
    Knockout
    Dialene 4x
    Whey Protein (Vanilla, Chocolate & Strawberry)
    Multivitamin
    Omega 3 & 6
    Solution 5
    D-Aspartic Acid
    AAKG
    My thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=354644001#post354644001

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 155 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast