Closed Thread
Page 13 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast
    Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Man i saw that u were in Jackson Michigan, any chance ure comin through Kalamazoo??
    (DONE) --Driven Sports NO-BETA LOG-- (DONE)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118671251

(DONE) --NEOGENIX BODYFORGE LOG-- (DONE)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=363067111#post363067111

"Nothing will work unless you do". - John Wooden

jiujitsudude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiujitsudude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiujitsudude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiujitsudude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiujitsudude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiujitsudude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiujitsudude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiujitsudude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiujitsudude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiujitsudude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiujitsudude is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    sub'd b/c this thread is awesome. Can't wait to see your progress man!
    Lifting to put on size/strength for MMA. Been training since I was 5, and currently looking for a training partner @UCLA.

***Biochem Brah***

My better is better than your better.

Speedgtr90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Speedgtr90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Scivation View Post
    Big Pimpin'!

At Pro's Gym in Jackson, MI. One of the greatest gyms ever created. The man there is Randy and he will hook you up with all things Scivation....even Marc and Derek!

Beast looks better than 98% of people, and Mark, you look better than 99.9% of people in the U.S. right now. Team Scivation for everyone (no Derek, i'm not trying to kill you, LOL)!!!!
    "Back on my feet, like a freight train I'm coming!"

-Layne Norton

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How much fiber are you getting per day Marc? I have heard that an excess amount of fiber can actually be detrimental. That True?

Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Quake 10.0 is in the house!

Our newest product has arrived:

Rob "The Reason" Moran
    Sales Account Representative
    Scivation, Inc
    WNBF Professional Natural Bodybuilder

Become a Fan of Scivation: http://www.********.com/pages/SciVation/159679338681

www.scivation.com
    www.primaforce.com

Questions? E-mail me at rob@scivation.com

Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Translation from RIG to English:

Quake 10.0 is very, very potent and awesome.
    Hey I was thinking about picking this up, I have trouble making it to the gym before 10 PM due to work followed by school, but I always seem sleepy from working/sitting in class all day, do you think it'd be wise to take something like this maybe when I get off work (around 6) to give me energy before class/ the gym?

I'm scared to take a stimulant based Pre-WO before going to the gym for fear of not sleeping at night or taking it too early due to crashing while in the gym, but I'm yawning as it is and think my lack of energy is holding me back.

Was thinking if I timed it right I could crash after I get home from the gym and sleep like a baby lol
    I am now a believer in the blueprint, will give you better gains then any supplement and will last a lifetime - http://www.bodybuildingsupplements.com/testimonials.html

[QUOTE=Ooface;457222761]NO one believes me when I say this, but I was taking Energized Xpand with t bomb2 for 8 weeks and I got gyno in my inner thigh.[/QUOTE]

MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000)
    DIM can cause your pee to be orange. No biggy, just cool looking pee.
    lol Cool looking pee FTW

Originally Posted by marcosbaez View Post
    I noticed the exact same thing when I started taking it last week.
    But by the sounds of it, it's all good....

Also, I take mine 1st thing in the morning based on Dereks advice and also some reading about cortisol, that levels are higher in the morning.
    Well, I went with the bottle recommendations, which tells you to take it at night "when cortisol levels at at the highest". lol I guess I will ask Derek. When did you take it Marc??

I am eating. Not really hungry at all, but who said this was easy?
    Totally man! I am actually having a more difficult time getting my carbs down now that I am cutting. It's strange... Maybe something I am taking now has some sort of appetite suppressive quality.

Big Pimpin'!

At Pro's Gym in Jackson, MI. One of the greatest gyms ever created. The man there is Randy and he will hook you up with all things Scivation....even Marc and Derek!

Dude! Those chicks all look like they are trapped in a 1980's time-warp!

Until you shovel down 120g carbs from oats along with protein and fat and even veggies, you do not realize how much it truly sucks. To eat big and eat CLEAN, it is a chore.
    Tru-Dat!
    -When there is no one left but God-those are the times we learn to know God-And REALLY know Him. The experience of loneliness is not easy to go through, but it is worth far more than the cost.

-I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun. Not because I see it but because through it, I see everything else.

-www.Scivation.com

-www.Scivationbooks.com

-Team Scivation

JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    What! Vasocharge blowout sale for $15.99. Wow!
    "Eat food, drink food, train hard...Repeat Often!!!"

Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frankdaddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MAX-OT-IVAN View Post

Dude! Those chicks all look like they are trapped in a 1980's time-warp!
    !
    Yea, except the perfect rack on them is a little new millenium, no what imma sayin?
    Team Norton

The Strength Guys

It's time to bring V2.0

MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Frankdaddy View Post
    Yea, except the perfect rack on them is a little new millenium, no what imma sayin?
    lol Fake boobs FTW.
    -When there is no one left but God-those are the times we learn to know God-And REALLY know Him. The experience of loneliness is not easy to go through, but it is worth far more than the cost.

-I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun. Not because I see it but because through it, I see everything else.

-www.Scivation.com

-www.Scivationbooks.com

-Team Scivation

JeffSimmons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeffSimmons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    received my quake today...figured id give an honest review

i've tried quite a few preworkout supps and they have all worked to some degree...however i have never experienced anything quite like the workout i just had on quake..

Taste: Was pretty good...a nice berry flavor...mixes well...easy to drink

Within 5 minutes of taking the quake i could feel it raging through my body. I was amazed by how small the bottle is and the scooper. It's nice knowing that your not getting all the extra fluff and fillers with quake that you get with alot of the other products.

My workout started at 4:30pm and lasted till about 6:15pm..i am on week 4 of dereks ATS system and had 5 sets for my back and chest workout...followed by 20 min of cardio...ive never had a pwo supp last for a good 2+ hours like i experienced with quake. I couldn't imagine taking 4 scoops like marc takes. The 2 scoops was plenty for me.

You guys killed it...congrats..freaking awesome supp!!!
    "For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer" - Arnold

www.jsfitnesstraining.com

marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks man, it will be sick!

That's a healthy dose of calories for you. My goal is to get up to a lot of bulking calories, as I will have to in order to support my newly gained lean mass. I am probably looking at up to six meals at 120g carbs each when all is said and done!
    Hey Marc,

I would love to be eating all that food.

I could just dream of having 4 scoops of Solution 5 with 2 cups of oats!! Man that would be heaven.
    I could eat that 10 times a day!!

Also, just received my supplies to get me through for the rest of my contest prep.
    Just waiting on Quake and I'm set....
    Attached Images

Massive & Ripped @ 5'6" jacked in MI's Avatar
    jacked in MI is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacked in MI is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacked in MI is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacked in MI is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacked in MI is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacked in MI is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacked in MI is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacked in MI is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacked in MI is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacked in MI is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacked in MI is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Big Pimpin'!

Glad to see one of the pictures finally made it to you. That was a fun evening! -Jeff

RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by JP83 View Post
    What! Vasocharge blowout sale for $15.99. Wow!
    That would rock. I'm gonna keep my eye on it.

Xtend is the Greatest Scivation's Avatar
    Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JP83 View Post
    Ya the whole ETA thing sometimes works against you, especially with this situation. When someone says it will ship at a certain day at the very latest, and you hear it three times you kinda start scratching your head lol. All good tho Marc! Have an awesome day bro!
    Yeah, I am so sorry for this man, really I am. All I can do is send nudes via the interwebz. This cool?

Originally Posted by RippedFamMan View Post
    Woah, some people got their Quake, others didn't. Did Tiger Fitness get theirs?
    Tiger will ship it tomorrow. NP will as well. Early next week, EVERYONE will have it. I am LOSING MONEY to make sure you guys are taken care of by doing some creative things.

Originally Posted by RIKTER View Post
    At first I was a bit disapointed when hearing that one of my staples, Vaso, was being discontinued but after reading so many positive reviews of Quake I cant wait for my supply to run out so I can order me some Quake!
    It is like comparing an orgasm to a sneeze.

Originally Posted by Dentor View Post
    Man i saw that u were in Jackson Michigan, any chance ure comin through Kalamazoo??
    I will be up in MI again this year, just not sure when. I did cancel Germany so that frees up two weeks, but will still be spending some measurable time in Australia. Schedule to date...

March 16-20: Columbus, OH, Cincinnati, OH and Tiger Fitness Video
    March 25-29: Guest Pose in NY
    April 4-8: Houston
    April 14-18: Orlando Ride and Europa Supershow
    April 20-23: Canada with GNC and Popeyes corporate
    April 28-May 1: Missouri
    May 4-9: LA and Boise Expo
    July 6-10: S. FL with Southern States show that weekend

Originally Posted by jiujitsudude View Post
    sub'd b/c this thread is awesome. Can't wait to see your progress man!
    It will be legendary!

Originally Posted by Speedgtr90 View Post
    Beast looks better than 98% of people, and Mark, you look better than 99.9% of people in the U.S. right now. Team Scivation for everyone (no Derek, i'm not trying to kill you, LOL)!!!!
    We practice what we preach!

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    How much fiber are you getting per day Marc? I have heard that an excess amount of fiber can actually be detrimental. That True?
    I probably get 30-50 or so. Too much of anything is detrimental, even water. Too much fiber can block absorption of vitamins.

Originally Posted by Brosefski View Post
    Hey I was thinking about picking this up, I have trouble making it to the gym before 10 PM due to work followed by school, but I always seem sleepy from working/sitting in class all day, do you think it'd be wise to take something like this maybe when I get off work (around 6) to give me energy before class/ the gym?

I'm scared to take a stimulant based Pre-WO before going to the gym for fear of not sleeping at night or taking it too early due to crashing while in the gym, but I'm yawning as it is and think my lack of energy is holding me back.

Was thinking if I timed it right I could crash after I get home from the gym and sleep like a baby lol
    The thing about Quake 10.0 is that there is NO crash. It keeps you going. I have never been able to do PWO cardio. With Quake 10.0, I can do cardio and still have energy to wash my car.

Originally Posted by Frankdaddy View Post
    Indeed. Those breasts were phenomenal.

Originally Posted by JeffSimmons View Post
    received my quake today...figured id give an honest review

i've tried quite a few preworkout supps and they have all worked to some degree...however i have never experienced anything quite like the workout i just had on quake..

Taste: Was pretty good...a nice berry flavor...mixes well...easy to drink

Within 5 minutes of taking the quake i could feel it raging through my body. I was amazed by how small the bottle is and the scooper. It's nice knowing that your not getting all the extra fluff and fillers with quake that you get with alot of the other products.

My workout started at 4:30pm and lasted till about 6:15pm..i am on week 4 of dereks ATS system and had 5 sets for my back and chest workout...followed by 20 min of cardio...ive never had a pwo supp last for a good 2+ hours like i experienced with quake. I couldn't imagine taking 4 scoops like marc takes. The 2 scoops was plenty for me.

You guys killed it...congrats..freaking awesome supp!!!
    INDEED! This stuff will go fast. We have already sold out of our first run and won't have more until April. It is unlike anything I have seen. Get yours from BB.com now with coupon code 10PerOffScivation so you don't miss out. Seriously, it is flying.

Originally Posted by marcosbaez View Post
    Hey Marc,

I would love to be eating all that food.

I could just dream of having 4 scoops of Solution 5 with 2 cups of oats!! Man that would be heaven.
    I could eat that 10 times a day!!

Also, just received my supplies to get me through for the rest of my contest prep.
    Just waiting on Quake and I'm set....
    After six meals with what I am eating now, I have horse-like bowel movements! I dread raising calories!

Originally Posted by jacked in MI View Post
    Glad to see one of the pictures finally made it to you. That was a fun evening! -Jeff
    And they did, and now I can relive my fantasy!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On
    ********: http://www.********.com/scivation
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/scivation

neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sorry to hear you are losing money with the launch of Quake but thanks for addressing the issue. I was a little disappointed that mine has not arrive and is still in processing but I'm sure the wait is going to be worth it.

My buddy who already uses xtend asked me which pre-workout I would suggest. He was told by people at his gym about NO explode and jacked. I of course told him how good vasocharge is and told him you guys came out with something even better.
    "Comfort is the enemy of achievement." -- Farrah Gray"

JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000)

Cool

Originally Posted by RippedFamMan View Post
    That would rock. I'm gonna keep my eye on it.
    It's out there man. You just gotta look for it!
    "Eat food, drink food, train hard...Repeat Often!!!"

Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by neoquest2000 View Post
    Sorry to hear you are losing money with the launch of Quake but thanks for addressing the issue. I was a little disappointed that mine has not arrive and is still in processing but I'm sure the wait is going to be worth it.

My buddy who already uses xtend asked me which pre-workout I would suggest. He was told by people at his gym about NO explode and jacked. I of course told him how good vasocharge is and told him you guys came out with something even better.
    We do ANYTHING for our customers, period.

Even teh nudez!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

AusLifter06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusLifter06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusLifter06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusLifter06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusLifter06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusLifter06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusLifter06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusLifter06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusLifter06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusLifter06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AusLifter06 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Big Pimpin'!

Can we expect to see this movie on the market soon?

loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Jc, Any idea when 5lbers of Solution, and whey are coming out?
    I used to Eat like a Bird and Train like a Pussy... Now.... All i do is Eat, and I push my body to its limits, Again...and Again... and... Again...Cuz i CAN!
    " "clean'' bulking, its a waste. Your gonna waste all of your time counting calories. Dont be a food whore on a bulk. save it for a cut. Dirty bulk my friend. eat big to get big."
    If you are worried about your abs.... Train them harder!!!

Originally Posted by loupenguin View Post
    Jc, Any idea when 5lbers of Solution, and whey are coming out?
    3-5 months.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

you mad Im stylin on you? davidhogan34's Avatar
    davidhogan34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidhogan34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidhogan34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidhogan34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidhogan34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidhogan34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidhogan34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidhogan34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidhogan34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidhogan34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) davidhogan34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey quick question: Just got my xtend in the mail yesterday.

I'm taking 4 scoops preworkout with N.O. Xplode (blue raz), then taking 4 scoops intra workout (watermelon), gonna mix in an additional 5-10 grams bulk bcaa with the intra, then 4 scoops postworkout with my Cellmass (grape).

Is this Megadosing layout adequate? or would it be better to take 2-4 scoops out and add them throughout the day?

Thanks!
    Never forget the fallen 767 - Great Misc Ban (U.S. World Cup Loss 7/2/14)

405/225/475

Originally Posted by davidhogan34 View Post
    Hey quick question: Just got my xtend in the mail yesterday.

I'm taking 4 scoops preworkout with N.O. Xplode (blue raz), then taking 4 scoops intra workout (watermelon), gonna mix in an additional 5-10 grams bulk bcaa with the intra, then 4 scoops postworkout with my Cellmass (grape).

Is this Megadosing layout adequate? or would it be better to take 2-4 scoops out and add them throughout the day?

Thanks!
    That is FINE! But, as our study showed, 4 scoops DURING training will lead to UNREAL gains in lean mass and save you some cash. Thus, if wanting to megadose and budgeting in 12 scoops, I would take...

--4 scoops DURING
    --1 scoop between all 6 meals of the day, Layne Norton style, or 6 scoops sipped throughout the day in a gallon jug. This will keep protein synthesis at its PEAK!

Rock it out Homeslice and preworkout, try some Quake 10.0. Hey, this is my journal and I will pimp all I want to!

www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000)
    You go ahead and get fat. I will get huge and lean.

Originally Posted by Lando33 View Post
    That's only if you listen to your trainer.
    Hahahahaha, I <3 you guys, you guys kill me!
    KARMA; reps for life:
    matthor-derickonfire-ozfiz-xquick-meyer23-AllGenetix, Beast, Scivation, Lando33
    girl81-2 D-spot skater-djaeger3-in10city-Emma-Leigh-bballbrett5, jaim91, imfusio
    Not on the list? Don't worry! There's still plenty of chances to achieve good karma.

Originally Posted by Spottydog View Post
    Hahahahaha, I <3 you guys, you guys kill me!
    I am looking at a trip to your Liberal Northwest by the end of Q2 or Q3 this year. If I go there, we need to train and EAT! I will get the tab and we can order that bomb ass, expensive salmon you told me about!

But under one condition...you and me and our anally retentive, OCD asses split a bit piece of cake! Deal?
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am looking at a trip to your Liberal Northwest by the end of Q2 or Q3 this year. If I go there, we need to train and EAT! I will get the tab and we can order that bomb ass, expensive salmon you told me about!

But under one condition...you and me and our anally retentive, OCD asses split a bit piece of cake! Deal?
    DEAL! IF we get cake though, it's gotta be Sweet Life cake
    http://www.sweetlifedesserts.com/
    KARMA; reps for life:
    girl81-2 D-spot skater-djaeger3-in10city-Emma-Leigh-bballbrett5, jaim91, imfusio
    Not on the list? Don't worry! There's still plenty of chances to achieve good karma.

jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey Marc,

When you come to Canada, will you be in Toronto?
    Contest Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146273283&p=911273403&posted=1#post911273403

Twitter: FrigginLean
    YouTube: Jaim91

Unless you faint, puke, or die....keep walking
    - Jillian Michaels -

Originally Posted by Spottydog View Post
    DEAL! IF we get cake though, it's gotta be Sweet Life cake
    http://www.sweetlifedesserts.com/
    Okay, I will start looking up dates and getting an itinerary together. I think I should stay an extra day, Saturday, so it falls on the best day ever--FREE meal AND leg day!!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Originally Posted by jaim91 View Post
    Hey Marc,

When you come to Canada, will you be in Toronto?
    I was just going to email! I have meetings and a photoshoot with Inside Fitness on April 21, but should be free to train and eat on the days surrounding it. Perhaps an evening session (no hetero). .
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Okay, I will start looking up dates and getting an itinerary together. I think I should stay an extra day, Saturday, so it falls on the best day ever--FREE meal AND leg day!!
    I hope it doesn't fall in my contest prep... (aiming for Oct 9)

FOr people who don't know, Eugene is also known as Track Town USA (in fact we had the Olympic Trials for 2008 here for track and Nike was founded here), and pretty much everyone owns a bike (except me it got stolen). I know Scivation was originally an endurance company, and I think the University/JC track/cross country teams would benefit from Xtend so much (I've pretty much become the unofficial Scivation rep over at the Lane Community College gym )
    KARMA; reps for life:

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast