Closed Thread
Page 8 of 155 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast
    Xtend is the Greatest Scivation's Avatar
    Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lth View Post
    f*ck yeah!! bringin the sexy shhhh!!!
    That's how we do BIG L!!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On
    ********: http://www.********.com/scivation
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/scivation

Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fire8085 View Post
    So vanilla solution 5 is pretty much an orgasm in my mouth (no homo)
    There is nuthin homo about the Solution 5 money shot!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Originally Posted by Spottydog View Post
    kay I DEFINITELY got a bad batch! Because nobody has said "odd egg-yolk flavor" yet to decribe it.

I just took a few days off in February, and as Marc described on FB, the signs of overtraining, but the biggest one was "lack of motivation" because the last few sessions not only have my workouts not been so great but I feel like I'd rather curl up in a ball and cry when I am about to go (I still trudge all the way through though and lift until failure so I know I'm trying hella hard anyway). But maybe I'm just being a wimp?
    Anyone else have that problem, not knowing whether they are just being a pussy or really need a deload?
    (I am not asking for a 3-page avalanche of advice and lecturing like USUAL just some sharing between members of how to cope with being tired a lot and motivation and how often they deload and stuff :] THought I'd get the ball rolling)

First off, there is only ONE batch of Solution 5 vanilla, so it isn't a bad batch. Try it again. It could have just been something that you ingested prior. Bad batches don't exist here. Our QC is too stringent.

Second, you will NOT overtrain if you actually listen to Derek, eat all of your meals, and stop stressing. Then you will be fine.

And yes, that is a stern lecture.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

I should try that My gym closes midway through the week (finals) and then I gotta switch gyms. Diet has been MUCH more consistant the last two weeks, it's more just feeling like sleeping all the time and having no ability to explode during lifts. Definitely a bit depressed, haven't felt like sketching/drawing or hanging out with other people or doing stuff lately.

Marc, I have a direct question: PL pal (I have several) says that how I'm lifting (slowly, until I can't, to feel mind-muscle connection a bit better usually) is great for staying lean, but not for growing, in which you go really super fast through the motion and then stop when it starts to get hard is the way to grow. Something about type A/type B muscles. What does he mean by this, and is there any merit to it? (yes I google'd already)
    Studies do show that an explosive lift recruits and stresses more fibers, but one being for growth and one for staying lean is brolore and BS. Your "PL" buddies are starting ti sound like mal-informed, pompous assclowns.

Muscle grows from overload and the principles laid out in our Tri-Phase program.

And yes, I think you're overtrained.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Originally Posted by Dentor View Post
    Hey Marc, before a show do you think it would be a bad idea to hit up the sauna/tanning bed the day of or the day before a show. I just know whenever i step out of the tanning bed my vascularity is off the chain and thought it might help to get rid of some subcutaneous water.

By the way i already read the game day book and have a plan already drawn up and cant wait to use Showtime!! Thanks
    NO! Sauna can cause overcompenation and the body will HOLD water and tanning causes inflammation and should be cut 1 week out.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

3-14-10

Short Term Bodybuilding Goal: Stay in photoshoot shape while maintaining photo-shoot, guest posing and video-shoot conditioning at all times while gaining lean mass.

Long Term Bodybuilding Goal: NO competing until 2012. Move up to heavyweight class and achieve a bodyweight of 250lbs at around 8-10 percent bodyfat (I am 5'7" tall).

Today I did Cardio. Was supposed to be off day, but I was feeling tight and had to move. Also hit some abs and calves since I am training calves daily for GROWTH--they suck!

Diet

Workout Days

6 meals each containing approximately
    42p, 15f, 60c

Thus, 6 TOTAL Meals

NON Workout Days

5 meals each containing approximately
    42p, 15f

Meal 1 will have
    42p, 15f, 60c

Thus, 6 TOTAL Meals.

Workout Supplements

Pre Cardio: 2 sci-tabs Dialene 4x

During Cardio: 6 scoops Xtend

Pre Workout: 4 scoops new Scivation PreWorkout--Quake 10.0!

DURING Workout: 6 scoops Xtend

What I ate today:

THE DIET SOLUTION!

Meal 1
    Egg whites
    Scivation Whey
    Almond butter
    Oatmeal

Meal 2
    Solution 5
    Blueberries

Meal 3
    Shrimp
    Asparagus
    Olive oil

Meal 4
    Solution 5

Meal 5
    Salmon
    Broccoli
    Almond butter

Meal 6
    Egg whites
    Scivation whey
    Almond butter
    Asparagus

Training

AM Cardio
    45 minutes treadmill Stepmill

Weights

Seated calf raise
    5 sets

Hack squat calf raise
    3 sets

Weighted HS crunch
    3 sets

Freemotion calf raise
    3 sets

Hanging leg raise
    3 sets
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Scivation View Post

Second, you will NOT overtrain if you actually listen to Derek, eat all of your meals, and stop stressing. Then you will be fine.

And yes, that is a stern lecture.
    Your "PL" buddies are starting ti sound like mal-informed, pompous assclowns.

Muscle grows from overload and the principles laid out in our Tri-Phase program.

And yes, I think you're overtrained.
    Its funny, no matter how many times she hears this, she ignores it...
    Ironic?

Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    NO! Sauna can cause overcompenation and the body will HOLD water and tanning causes inflammation and should be cut 1 week out.
    See this is what i expected, thanks for the advice.
    (DONE) --Driven Sports NO-BETA LOG-- (DONE)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118671251

(DONE) --NEOGENIX BODYFORGE LOG-- (DONE)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=363067111#post363067111

"Nothing will work unless you do". - John Wooden

Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Dentor View Post
    See this is what i expected, thanks for the advice.
    the last thing you want before a show is to so something that brings sub-q water to the surface of the skin!
    Rob "The Reason" Moran
    Sales Account Representative
    Scivation, Inc
    WNBF Professional Natural Bodybuilder

Become a Fan of Scivation: http://www.********.com/pages/SciVation/159679338681

www.scivation.com
    www.primaforce.com

Questions? E-mail me at rob@scivation.com

IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    kay I DEFINITELY got a bad batch! Because nobody has said "odd egg-yolk flavor" yet to decribe it.

I just took a few days off in February, and as Marc described on FB, the signs of overtraining, but the biggest one was "lack of motivation" because the last few sessions not only have my workouts not been so great but I feel like I'd rather curl up in a ball and cry when I am about to go (I still trudge all the way through though and lift until failure so I know I'm trying hella hard anyway). But maybe I'm just being a wimp?
    Anyone else have that problem, not knowing whether they are just being a pussy or really need a deload?
    (I am not asking for a 3-page avalanche of advice and lecturing like USUAL just some sharing between members of how to cope with being tired a lot and motivation and how often they deload and stuff :] THought I'd get the ball rolling)
    How often do you de-load? Most people thrive on a de-load period every 4-5 weeks where they decrease volume, intensity or some factor of training. Some just do cardio for a week or so.

Why are you training to failure all the time? To me this is counterproductive at your stage. You should be focusing on adding weight to the bar and ignore what anyone says to you at your gym, because you are working with a damn good trainer who knows his ****.

I am sure ( actually Positive) he is directing you in the right path, just as hard as it is to turn off your brain, sometimes you have to. You just have to do what works for you and your recovery, do not look at more trained individuals are doing like Marc, Rob, Derek etc. They have built their recovery abilities over years of training and can handle it.

Like Marc said your Powerlifting friend sounds like he is just tossing out a bunch Of BS atm. For where you are now, you should just lift the weight and practice good form, when you become more advanced you can worry about the speed of the movement.

Good luck

flex Magazine June 2008 spirit3530's Avatar
    spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    strong retirement
    Cha Cha Cha

MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheBigRigatoni View Post
    Subbed
    Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigs!!!! What up!!!?
    -When there is no one left but God-those are the times we learn to know God-And REALLY know Him. The experience of loneliness is not easy to go through, but it is worth far more than the cost.

-I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun. Not because I see it but because through it, I see everything else.

-www.Scivation.com

-www.Scivationbooks.com

-Team Scivation

lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How's the rebound been thus far marc? Are we in for another epic one?

Originally Posted by lth View Post
    How's the rebound been thus far marc? Are we in for another epic one?
    I have raised my carbs and calories and initially DROPPED down to 188.6! Now, I am rebounding back up and am 193 with sick ab veins and full muscles. I look better than ever...well, I looked better AT my show since I peaked!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi Marc

the Quake 10.0 still feeling pretty good during your workouts?

I can't wait to get mine this week
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122912821

Bulking Journal
    http://forum.bodybuildingnotebook.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=9&#post9

keep track of your progress with a free online journal at www.BodyBuildingNotebook.com!

Originally Posted by adminJaxon View Post
    Hi Marc

the Quake 10.0 still feeling pretty good during your workouts?

I can't wait to get mine this week
    I feel it more now. It is ridiculous.

I keep setting PRs and the veins and energy...well...you have to experience it.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Speedgtr90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Speedgtr90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Quake is already on backorder?!?? WTF?!?!?
    "Back on my feet, like a freight train I'm coming!"

-Layne Norton

MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Speedgtr90 View Post
    Quake is already on backorder?!?? WTF?!?!?
    I am sure the status is "back ordered" simply because they do not even have it updated into their current inventory. They had it listed like that even before the shipment had reached them.
    -When there is no one left but God-those are the times we learn to know God-And REALLY know Him. The experience of loneliness is not easy to go through, but it is worth far more than the cost.

-I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun. Not because I see it but because through it, I see everything else.

-www.Scivation.com

-www.Scivationbooks.com

-Team Scivation

Originally Posted by MAX-OT-IVAN View Post
    I am sure the status is "back ordered" simply because they do not even have it updated into their current inventory. They had it listed like that even before the shipment had reached them.
    Bingo. They will have it this week, but it will sell fast.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey Marc, Just curious, where are you going to be at in the Cincinnati area? Also do you know which day you will be in the Nati?

adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I feel it more now. It is ridiculous.

I keep setting PRs and the veins and energy...well...you have to experience it.
    I can't friggin wait!

I only have a few more servings of Vaso before I get Quaked!
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122912821

Bulking Journal
    http://forum.bodybuildingnotebook.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=9&#post9

keep track of your progress with a free online journal at www.BodyBuildingNotebook.com!

dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by adminJaxon View Post
    I can't friggin wait!

I only have a few more servings of Vaso before I get Quaked!
    I'm taking a photo of me cuddling my Quake when it arrives. Is that weird?

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dcflex View Post
    I'm taking a photo of me cuddling my Quake when it arrives. Is that weird?
    No, it's kinda hot actually
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown

Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Bingo. They will have it this week, but it will sell fast.
    Aight Marc - This better blow my buttons! with all the hype on this Quake.... it better be worth snorting through a straw or I gonna be pissed cuz yo made me flush all my other PWO Supps in the toilet....
    -------------------------------
    Strong Ass Jew Crew
    Big Beyond Belief and Bold Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120268681

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Felonist View Post
    Aight Marc - This better blow my buttons! with all the hype on this Quake.... it better be worth snorting through a straw or I gonna be pissed cuz yo made me flush all my other PWO Supps in the toilet....
    Not going to lie, Quake is pretty damn amazing. Not only is the focus/pumps strong during your workout, even after your workout you will still feel in the zone. Its going to be well worth the money to invest in this. Quake is the real deal.

dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcflex is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Not going to lie, Quake is pretty damn amazing. Not only is the focus/pumps strong during your workout, even after your workout you will still feel in the zone. Its going to be well worth the money to invest in this. Quake is the real deal.
    If college kids start taking it to study, then you'll know it's for realz!

JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I placed my pre-order purchase for Quake + Vanilla Solution 5 all the way back in Feb. 27th to be exact. I really wish they would of shipped the Sol 5 since there was a mess up with Quake 10.0. Thank God for the Choc i have left. And on a side note i wasn't thrilled on the taste of the new flavor. It tasted and smelled no joke like plato. Very odd but i drank it down none the less. I figure i can always mix in a scoop of choco and that will make up for it. The nutritional value is too good to pass up just because i'm not thrilled with the taste.

Now if only my order would arrive!!!! I'm dying to take 2 scoops of Quake and hit some legs!!
    Last edited by JP83; 03-15-2010 at 02:38 PM.
    "Eat food, drink food, train hard...Repeat Often!!!"

Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I take it - its from the Geranium /1,3-Dimethylamylamine

I'm game.......
    -------------------------------
    Strong Ass Jew Crew
    Big Beyond Belief and Bold Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120268681

Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JP83 View Post
    I placed my pre-order purchase for Quake + Vanilla Solution 5 all the way back in Feb. 27th to be exact. I really wish they would of shipped the Sol 5 since there was a mess up with Quake 10.0. Thank God for the Choc i have left. And on a side note i wasn't thrilled on the taste of the new flavor. It tasted and smelled no joke like plato. Very odd but i drank it down none the less. I figure i can always mix in a scoop of choco and that will make up for it. The nutritional value is too good to pass up just because i'm not thrilled with the taste.

Now if only my order would arrive!!!! I'm dying to take 2 scoops of Quake and hit some legs!!
    Good I'm not crazy. Still Scivation Vanilla whey tastes like the best thing on the planet.
    For some reason I always feel soooooo sleepy after I eat Solution 5.

Since D is busy I am having to make up a new split for chest/shoulders/tris. Could I find that in one of the Scivation books?
    KARMA; reps for life:
    matthor-derickonfire-ozfiz-xquick-meyer23-AllGenetix, Beast, Scivation, Lando33
    girl81-2 D-spot skater-djaeger3-in10city-Emma-Leigh-bballbrett5, jaim91, imfusio
    Not on the list? Don't worry! There's still plenty of chances to achieve good karma.

Lunchbox1989 is just really nice. (+1000) Lunchbox1989 is just really nice. (+1000) Lunchbox1989 is just really nice. (+1000) Lunchbox1989 is just really nice. (+1000) Lunchbox1989 is just really nice. (+1000) Lunchbox1989 is just really nice. (+1000) Lunchbox1989 is just really nice. (+1000) Lunchbox1989 is just really nice. (+1000) Lunchbox1989 is just really nice. (+1000) Lunchbox1989 is just really nice. (+1000) Lunchbox1989 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good I'm not crazy. Still Scivation Vanilla whey tastes like the best thing on the planet.
    For some reason I always feel soooooo sleepy after I eat Solution 5.

Since D is busy I am having to make up a new split for chest/shoulders/tris. Could I find that in one of the Scivation books?
    You don't need a book for a workout. Decide what bodypart your gonna do prior to going to the gym; when you arrive, pound the hell out of it. Done deal. If your lacking motivation at the gym,or, simply feeling sluggish, maybe a week of "wing'n" it could be mentally beneficial.
    Last edited by Lunchbox1989; 03-15-2010 at 03:33 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 155 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast