Closed Thread
Page 20 of 155 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast
    Xtend is the Greatest Scivation's Avatar
    Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by adminJaxon View Post
    Marc, I just tried Quake tonight for the first time, and all I gotta say is....THANK YOU!
    I have not misled you guys yet. I said it would change your workouts dramatically forever and since workout are a major part of our lives, it will thus change and IMPROVE our lives. Quake 10.0 is the real deal and is unmatched. And unlike other preworkouts, it HELPS build mounds of lean mass rather than simply providing a transient pump while increasing ROS and actually working AGAINST lean mass gains.

You stick Derek "Da Guru", Chris Lockwood and Chuck Rudolph in a room and not let them out until you get the perfect preworkout formula, you get Quake 10.0.

This is the beginning. Quake 10.0 will take the market over!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On
    ********: http://www.********.com/scivation
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/scivation

Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by loupenguin View Post
    Man oh man, i can't wait till these 5lbers hit bb.com....If they are for 29.99 im going to buy all three flavors!!!

In flavor wise Marc, howd you compare them like first, second and third.
    1. Chocolate
    1. Vanilla
    1. Strawberry
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

ekmi will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekmi will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekmi will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekmi will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekmi will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekmi will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekmi will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekmi will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekmi will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekmi will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekmi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    29.99$ for 5lbs of good protein? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................ ....
    Follow my journey with team 3DMJ!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=453344531#post453344531

current 1RMs: 545 squat - 655 deadlift - 345 bench

3-25-10

Short Term Bodybuilding Goal: Stay in photoshoot shape while maintaining photo-shoot, guest posing and video-shoot conditioning at all times while gaining lean mass.

Long Term Bodybuilding Goal: NO competing until 2012. Move up to heavyweight class and achieve a bodyweight of 250lbs at around 8-10 percent bodyfat (I am 5'7" tall).

--NOTE! I will be training 4 days per week now with cardio on the other days as desired.

Training: ALL AGS-10

Diet Targets. This is what I aim for, but if I feel stuffed or hungry, I will eat more or less of the goal. The personal goal for me right now is to loosen up and not be so anal about things!

Diet Strategy: ALL clean foods and whole foods. No processed crap at all. No caloric sauces. This is what makes good bulks go bad. I will eat ALL meals with whole foods and no additives. No one ever got fat off of chicken and a plain baked potato!

ALL Days
    6 meals each containing approximately 42p, 15f, 60c

Thus, 6 TOTAL Meals
    42p per meal
    252p per day
    1008 calories

60c per meal
    360c per day
    1440 calories

15f per meal
    90f per day
    810 calories

Total calories3258

Ratios
    31 percent protein
    44 percent carbs
    25 percent fat

Workout Supplements
    Pre Cardio: 2 sci-tabs Dialene 4x
    During Cardio: 6 scoops Xtend

Pre Workout: 4 scoops new Scivation PreWorkout--Quake 10.0!

DURING Workout: 6 scoops Xtend

What I ate today:
    THE DIET SOLUTION!

Meal 1
    Vanilla Solution 5

Meal 2
    3 Eggs/broccoli/spinach omelet
    Oatmeal
    Strawberries

Meal 3
    Tilapia
    Broccoli
    Almond Butter

Meal 4
    Scivation Whey
    Blueberries
    Fish oil

Meal 5
    Steak
    Side salad all veggies no dressing
    Broccoli

Meal 6
    Scivation whey brownie
    Fish oil
    Blueberries
    Broccoli

Training
    AM Cardio
    35 minutes treadmill

Weights
    OFF

FAMILY DAY yesterday at Six Flag's Great Escapes in Queensbury, NY

www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I love the little boy lookin up at you.Its as if he is thinking:I want my dad to be ripped like him!"

flex Magazine June 2008 spirit3530's Avatar
    spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Those in the background are jealous of the chest, and your wifes' too. That boy's probably thinking "I wish my dad looked like an action figure".
    Cha Cha Cha

adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Scivation View Post
    I have not misled you guys yet. I said it would change your workouts dramatically forever and since workout are a major part of our lives, it will thus change and IMPROVE our lives. Quake 10.0 is the real deal and is unmatched. And unlike other preworkouts, it HELPS build mounds of lean mass rather than simply providing a transient pump while increasing ROS and actually working AGAINST lean mass gains.

You stick Derek "Da Guru", Chris Lockwood and Chuck Rudolph in a room and not let them out until you get the perfect preworkout formula, you get Quake 10.0.

Yes, thank you for mentioning that! Thanks to Derek, Chris and Chuck for developing this truly kickasz formula. The taste is amazing, it completely disolved and I couldn't believe the excellent mood it put me in.
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122912821

Bulking Journal
    http://forum.bodybuildingnotebook.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=9&#post9

keep track of your progress with a free online journal at www.BodyBuildingNotebook.com!

Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Team Scivation Trains Chest, Shoulders & Triceps

Rob "The Reason" Moran
    Sales Account Representative
    Scivation, Inc
    WNBF Professional Natural Bodybuilder

Become a Fan of Scivation: http://www.********.com/pages/SciVation/159679338681

www.scivation.com
    www.primaforce.com

Questions? E-mail me at rob@scivation.com

MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000)

It really is awesome. I took 2 scoops my first time on Wednesday and felt awesome. I did 3 scoops yesterday and maybe did not wait as long before I started working out and almost seemed as though I did not feel it quite as much as on the two scoops. Is there a sweet spot of wait time prior to hitting the weights? Maybe I was extra tired too, who knows. Gonna try 3 scoops again tonight. :-)

3-25-10

That place looks awesome. Congrats on the quality time with your family bro. :-) Keeping in awesome conditioning!
    -When there is no one left but God-those are the times we learn to know God-And REALLY know Him. The experience of loneliness is not easy to go through, but it is worth far more than the cost.

-I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun. Not because I see it but because through it, I see everything else.

-www.Scivation.com

-www.Scivationbooks.com

-Team Scivation

JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just wanted to add my .02 cents on Quake 10.0. Tried it for the 1st time yesterday. I'm in love with the smell of the powder. It smells like Bubblelicious gum or something. The taste is amazing. I also loved the color of the drink. Light purple with a blue tint. Pretty cool. As far as the energy goes i was dead tired when took it. I needed something to really pick me up since i been up since 4am. Great energy all throughout my backworkout. No crash. Solid product. 10/10!
    "Eat food, drink food, train hard...Repeat Often!!!"

Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Felonist is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ill Comment on Quake as well.

It does smell like bubbleliscious - it dont taste bad.

I'm using 4 scoops.

It's very decent. I have pumps and energy from it - I am a morning lifter and I get up at 4:30am to lift - SO I really need a good Stim that Jolts me up

I would say that it has earned my respect as a PWO - I ALWAYS use a PWO supp before working out and there are 3 or 4 favorites that I switch in to and I will probably add Quake to the rotation.
    -------------------------------
    Strong Ass Jew Crew
    Big Beyond Belief and Bold Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120268681

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JP83 View Post
    Just wanted to add my .02 cents on Quake 10.0. Tried it for the 1st time yesterday. I'm in love with the smell of the powder. It smells like Bubblelicious gum or something. The taste is amazing. I also loved the color of the drink. Light purple with a blue tint. Pretty cool. As far as the energy goes i was dead tired when took it. I needed something to really pick me up since i been up since 4am. Great energy all throughout my backworkout. No crash. Solid product. 10/10!
    Originally Posted by Felonist View Post
    Ill Comment on Quake as well.

It does smell like bubbleliscious - it dont taste bad.

I'm using 4 scoops.

It's very decent. I have pumps and energy from it - I am a morning lifter and I get up at 4:30am to lift - SO I really need a good Stim that Jolts me up

I would say that it has earned my respect as a PWO - I ALWAYS use a PWO supp before working out and there are 3 or 4 favorites that I switch in to and I will probably add Quake to the rotation.
    There is a Quake review thread in my signature fellas

Originally Posted by tonsti View Post
    I love the little boy lookin up at you.Its as if he is thinking:I want my dad to be ripped like him!"
    LOL, but on the real, I bet most of those kids have never seen washboard abs in person before. They were like, "WTF is that!?"
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Originally Posted by spirit3530 View Post
    Those in the background are jealous of the chest, and your wifes' too. That boy's probably thinking "I wish my dad looked like an action figure".
    My wife does indeed have a helluva rack!

That boy is thinking, "Did you see that guys' wife's rack?"

LOL
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Originally Posted by MAX-OT-IVAN View Post
    It really is awesome. I took 2 scoops my first time on Wednesday and felt awesome. I did 3 scoops yesterday and maybe did not wait as long before I started working out and almost seemed as though I did not feel it quite as much as on the two scoops. Is there a sweet spot of wait time prior to hitting the weights? Maybe I was extra tired too, who knows. Gonna try 3 scoops again tonight. :-)

That place looks awesome. Congrats on the quality time with your family bro. :-) Keeping in awesome conditioning!
    Try 30 minutes.

We had an amazing time and I plan on staying shredded!!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looks like you had a blast!
    Well deserved.

Cool training vid also. Where do you feel the best "pump" during/after your workout no matter what? (it's different for everyone)
    Last edited by Spottydog; 03-27-2010 at 04:18 AM.
    KARMA; reps for life:
    matthor-derickonfire-ozfiz-xquick-meyer23-AllGenetix, Beast, Scivation, Lando33
    girl81-2 D-spot skater-djaeger3-in10city-Emma-Leigh-bballbrett5, jaim91, imfusio
    Not on the list? Don't worry! There's still plenty of chances to achieve good karma.

Originally Posted by adminJaxon View Post
    Yes, thank you for mentioning that! Thanks to Derek, Chris and Chuck for developing this truly kickasz formula. The taste is amazing, it completely disolved and I couldn't believe the excellent mood it put me in.
    I told ya so!

This formula is so money!!!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Originally Posted by Spottydog View Post
    Looks like you had a blast!
    Well deserved.

Cool training vid also. Where do you feel the best "pump" during/after your workout no matter what? (it's different for everyone)
    Thanks!

I feel my best pumps in legs, especially when filming the AGS-10 video with Derek coming next week.

I hope that you don't call me a liar and call BS on this. I read that post. That was messed up. Yeah, it sucked.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Originally Posted by JP83 View Post
    Yes! Another rave review. Quake 10.0 is no joke!!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks!

I feel my best pumps in legs, especially when filming the AGS-10 video with Derek coming next week.

I hope that you don't call me a liar and call BS on this. I read that post. That was messed up. Yeah, it sucked.
    ???
    KARMA; reps for life:
    matthor-derickonfire-ozfiz-xquick-meyer23-AllGenetix, Beast, Scivation, Lando33
    girl81-2 D-spot skater-djaeger3-in10city-Emma-Leigh-bballbrett5, jaim91, imfusio
    Not on the list? Don't worry! There's still plenty of chances to achieve good karma.

Originally Posted by Spottydog View Post
    ???
    The "bad batch" of Solution 5. You called BS on me, thus calling me a liar.

Very classy after all we have done. Oh well, it is said and done.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

3-26-10

Short Term Bodybuilding Goal: Stay in photoshoot shape while maintaining photo-shoot, guest posing and video-shoot conditioning at all times while gaining lean mass.

Long Term Bodybuilding Goal: NO competing until 2012. Move up to heavyweight class and achieve a bodyweight of 250lbs at around 8-10 percent bodyfat (I am 5'7" tall).

--NOTE! I will be training 4 days per week now with cardio on the other days as desired.

Diet Targets. This is what I aim for, but if I feel stuffed or hungry, I will eat more or less of the goal. The personal goal for me right now is to loosen up and not be so anal about things!

Diet Strategy: ALL clean foods and whole foods. No processed crap at all. No caloric sauces. This is what makes good bulks go bad. I will eat ALL meals with whole foods and no additives. No one ever got fat off of chicken and a plain baked potato!

ALL Days

Thus, 6 TOTAL Meals
    42p per meal
    252p per day
    1008 calories

60c per meal
    360c per day
    1440 calories

15f per meal
    90f per day
    810 calories

Total calories3258

Ratios
    31 percent protein
    44 percent carbs
    25 percent fat

Workout Supplements

What I ate today:
    THE DIET SOLUTION!

Meal 1
    3 Eggs/broccoli/spinach omelet
    Oatmeal
    Strawberries

Meal 2
    Tilapia
    Broccoli
    Almond Butter

Meal 3
    Chicken
    Veggies

Meal 4
    Scivation Whey
    Oatmeal
    Almond butter

Meal 5
    Steak
    Broccoli

Meal 6
    Scivation whey brownie
    Fish oil
    Blueberries

Training
    AM Cardio
    60 minutes treadmill

Weights

LEGS with Scivation Legend Keith Provost

Leg extension
    3 sets
    One all out set to absolute failure.

Leg press
    3 work sets
    Up to 800+ pounds to absolute failure

Squats
    135 x 10
    225 x 10
    315 x 6

Power squat machine AGS 10 volume set
    1 set of 27 with 225

Leg curl
    3 sets
    One all out set to absolute failure with 3 drop sets and forced reps.

Stiff leg deadlift
    135 x 10
    225 x 9

One leg curl AGS 10 volume set
    1 set each leg of 23 reps

Calf raise
    2 sets

Seated calf raise
    2 sets
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Marc, I noticed you've been doing the "rep blasts" of 20-30 straight reps... Will you be switching over to the "volume blasts" with 5-10 sets of 10 reps and 30 seconds rest between sets ever or stick to the rep blasts for now?
    Team 3DMJ:
    www.3DMuscleJourney.com

My Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132849153

Originally Posted by Carlito99 View Post
    Marc, I noticed you've been doing the "rep blasts" of 20-30 straight reps... Will you be switching over to the "volume blasts" with 5-10 sets of 10 reps and 30 seconds rest between sets ever or stick to the rep blasts for now?
    I am sticking with the one all out 20-30 rep set because I like it but mainly because Da Guru said so!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    3-25-10

I was actually thinking about this picture today as i was driving to work. I remember seeing it when you posted it yesterday and thought to myself, damn nice abs Marc. But today as i was driving i thought a little more deeper into it. There are so many fathers out there who cannot play with their kids because they are so overweight. They don't have the energy to run around with them or play catch for an hour and that is really sad. I wish everyone could be in great athletic shape not only for themselves but for their family. Thanks Marc for being the poster fitnessman and family guy. If only other fathers were that way
    "Eat food, drink food, train hard...Repeat Often!!!"

FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The "bad batch" of Solution 5. You called BS on me, thus calling me a liar.

Very classy after all we have done. Oh well, it is said and done.
    I don't post in here a lot b/c no need to clutter up Marc's epic thread with my thoughts, but I absolutely agree with Marc here.

Scivation has always been about its customers... they provide us great opportunities to get training/nutrition advice from da guru, and their customer service for their products is absolutely elite. I remember back in the day when they were more or less getting started nad the first batches of Vasocharge came out, they had issues with some clumping/blocking, but if you were to contact Marc, he was always usper friendly and willing to replace it at no cost. Now look at the company's come along, vasocharge was new and improved, I haven't had that issue in probably 2-3 years now, and now we have Quake that is epic. They are always willing to help out their customers.

But when you go and post something like that in a public forum badmouthing his product, I don't know, it just seems totally inappropriate to me. EVEN IF it was a "bad batch" which I doubt as most of the reviews have been stellar, there are better methods to handle that... someone who has done so much for hte community doesn't need to have stuff like that in a google-able format, because this company is his livelihood.... I'd understand if Scivation and Marc had like terrible customer support/service and you wanted to make sure that info was publicly available, but that certainly is NOT the case and you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone that disagrees with me.

Much love from FrmrHoss boys.

flex Magazine June 2008 spirit3530's Avatar
    spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My wife does indeed have a helluva rack!

That boy is thinking, "Did you see that guys' wife's rack?"

LOL
    LMAO, he probably said "Daddy, whats wrong with mommy's chest?
    Cha Cha Cha

Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FrmrHoss View Post
    I don't post in here a lot b/c no need to clutter up Marc's epic thread with my thoughts, but I absolutely agree with Marc here.

Scivation has always been about its customers... they provide us great opportunities to get training/nutrition advice from da guru, and their customer service for their products is absolutely elite. I remember back in the day when they were more or less getting started nad the first batches of Vasocharge came out, they had issues with some clumping/blocking, but if you were to contact Marc, he was always usper friendly and willing to replace it at no cost. Now look at the company's come along, vasocharge was new and improved, I haven't had that issue in probably 2-3 years now, and now we have Quake that is epic. They are always willing to help out their customers.

But when you go and post something like that in a public forum badmouthing his product, I don't know, it just seems totally inappropriate to me. EVEN IF it was a "bad batch" which I doubt as most of the reviews have been stellar, there are better methods to handle that... someone who has done so much for hte community doesn't need to have stuff like that in a google-able format, because this company is his livelihood.... I'd understand if Scivation and Marc had like terrible customer support/service and you wanted to make sure that info was publicly available, but that certainly is NOT the case and you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone that disagrees with me.

Much love from FrmrHoss boys.
    that you for the great post sir. This is why we do what we do.
    Rob "The Reason" Moran
    Sales Account Representative
    Scivation, Inc
    WNBF Professional Natural Bodybuilder

Become a Fan of Scivation: http://www.********.com/pages/SciVation/159679338681

www.scivation.com
    www.primaforce.com

Questions? E-mail me at rob@scivation.com

FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Lando33 View Post
    that you for the great post sir. This is why we do what we do.
    My pleasure - you guys really do set an example for the industry and that's why you all basically get my business exclusively (outside of my multivitamin ).

I'm only like 2 hrs away in Charlotte... one of these days I need to road trip to the scivation "mecca"

3-27-10

ALL Days

Thus, 6 TOTAL Meals
    42p per meal
    252p per day
    1008 calories

60c per meal
    360c per day
    1440 calories

15f per meal
    90f per day
    810 calories

Total calories3258

Ratios
    31 percent protein
    44 percent carbs
    25 percent fat

Workout Supplements

What I ate today:
    THE DIET SOLUTION!

Meal 1
    Solution 5
    Blueberries

Meal 2
    Tilapia
    Broccoli
    Oatmeal

Meal 2
    Solution 5
    Blueberries

Meal 3
    Tilapia
    Broccoli
    Almond Butter

Meal 4
    Tilapia
    Asparagus
    Almond Butter

Meal 5
    Solution 5
    Oatmeal
    Blueberries

Meal 6
    Turkey
    Baked Potato
    Broccoli
    A little post guest posing cheesecake!

Training
    Cardio
    10 minutes PreWO elliptical
    35 minutes PWO elliptical

PM
    Guest Posing at The OCB Uprising!

CHEST AND BICEPS

Pec deck
    3 sets
    One all out set to failure with drop sets and rest pause.

Incline smith press
    135 x 15
    225 x 10
    315 as One all out set to failure with drop sets and rest pause.

Flat barbell bench press
    135 x 15
    225 x 10
    315 x 4

Nautilus bench

Cable crossovers AGS 10 VOLUME
    1 set of 27

Preacher curl machine
    2 sets

Reverse curls
    2 sets

Rope cable curls AGS 10 volume style
    1 set of 28

Weighted ab machine
    4 sets

Hanging leg raise
    3 sets
    Last edited by Scivation; 03-28-2010 at 03:10 AM.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Closed Thread
Page 20 of 155 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast