Closed Thread
Page 143 of 155 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,290 of 4634
    soujerz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soujerz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soujerz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soujerz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soujerz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soujerz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soujerz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soujerz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soujerz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been thinking of making a scivation brownie with added liquid egg whites, 25 grams whey or whey casien blend, + 25 grams of liquid eggwhites. Think this would work? Do egg whites microwave ok?

HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000) HALOBRYAN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Scivation View Post

I beg all of you to PLEASE just ignore rippedfamman. He brings nothing but negativity to this thread. If you ignore him, perhaps he will go away. Or not.
    Strong reading skill ITT

MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JP83 View Post
    Listen bro, you don't just go up to someone and ask if they are using steriods. If you did chances are you would get knocked out if you didn't know the person. That is like asking about someones sex life. It's personal and private. It's respect. Formilate your own opinion and move on. Steriods are illegal first and foremost. Even if Marc did use, it's not like he is going to go out and tell everyone. Do you see IFBB pro's walking around saying they use gear? No. It's pretty much an understood fact. I know your all hung up on if Marc juices but he simply is not going to say it, nor should he. It's no one elses buisness. Now stop acting like a child and please grow up.
    Little, weak people always look for ways to justify to themselves why they do not look as good as someone else or don't make the gains someone else does or are not as successful, etc...

I know I do not make gains at the rate Marc does, or many other people for that matter but I do not whine about it. I also KNOW I do not live like Marc does. I DO cheat on my diet, I DO cut workouts short or skip sometimes due to family timing issues, I DO drink beer on the weekends.. basically, I DO allow much more flexibility in my diet and training life than Marc does so I have absolutely no reason to complain about why I would not make the same gains or have glutes like Marc... Not only can we all not grow at the same rate, some of us do not have the genetics to get huge or beyond a certain size. We cannot all be IFBB heavyweights. Genetics DO play a role.

We are all on our own journey and we must aid and respect one another for we are all in this together.
    -When there is no one left but God-those are the times we learn to know God-And REALLY know Him. The experience of loneliness is not easy to go through, but it is worth far more than the cost.

-I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun. Not because I see it but because through it, I see everything else.

-www.Scivation.com

-www.Scivationbooks.com

-Team Scivation

MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by soujerz View Post
    I've been thinking of making a scivation brownie with added liquid egg whites, 25 grams whey or whey casien blend, + 25 grams of liquid eggwhites. Think this would work? Do egg whites microwave ok?
    Yes and yes.
    -When there is no one left but God-those are the times we learn to know God-And REALLY know Him. The experience of loneliness is not easy to go through, but it is worth far more than the cost.

-I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun. Not because I see it but because through it, I see everything else.

-www.Scivation.com

-www.Scivationbooks.com

-Team Scivation

Boobies FTW!

)
    Correction, Moobs!

-www.Scivation.com

-www.Scivationbooks.com

-Team Scivation

benji60 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Marc, you keep getting bigger and bigger... it is insane!! Great work.

1st off, I would like to say that I've been taking Xtend for a month now, and I have gained 3 pounds without changing my diet, and I look bigger every day... I love this stuff!

2nd - Marc, I'm curious about your opinion on casein proteins/protein blends because it seems as if you consume ONLY Scivation whey. Do you not believe in casein, or do you not take it because scivation is yet to make a product?

marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey Marc,

Just a random ass question. What do you use to connect to the internet while you out in Australia? Do you buy some prepaid wireless device?

I know it has nothing to do with training etc, but just curios.

Cheers
    Marcos

RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000) RippedFamMan is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by marcosbaez View Post
    Hey Marc,

Just a random ass question. What do you use to connect to the internet while you out in Australia? Do you buy some prepaid wireless device?

Cheers
    Marcos
    I'd guess hotel wifi/lan.

Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000) Philip81193 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey Marc,

Cheers
    Marcos
    He mentioned a few thousand posts ago (lol) that he had trouble sending a long reply from his phone, so he probably uses that in a pinch where he can't type it all up.
    instagram.com/roanokephil - Misc follow back crew

Xtend is the Greatest Scivation's Avatar
    Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by soujerz View Post
    Hey marc i got a question about making Whey Brownies in the microwave.

I had been making my brownies with just 50 grams of whey, and 4 oz of water but they always come out dry. (and i don't want to add fat). So i switched proteins to Gaspari Myofusion, which is a Whey,Egg,casien protein mix with a little more fat then whey, and the brownies got much moister. Now my newest addition was 1TBSP of Psyllium Husk added to the myofusion protein mix before microwaving. WOW these are like real brownies chewy and moist and if you don't microwave all the way the center stays creamy.

any one else ever try or have variations?
    Add some psyllium to Scivation Whey and you will have the same effect and the quality of Scivation!

Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by benji60 View Post

1st off, I would like to say that I've been taking Xtend for a month now, and I have gained 3 pounds without changing my diet, and I look bigger every day... I love this stuff!

2nd - Marc, I'm curious about your opinion on casein proteins/protein blends because it seems as if you consume ONLY Scivation whey. Do you not believe in casein, or do you not take it because scivation is yet to make a product?
    I am all for blends but do believe whey is versatile and awesome and not a knock to Gaspari as I like them a lot, but I only trust Scivation supplements period. I eat Scivation Whey for 6-7 out of around 8 meals daily and I would not trust my physique to any other brand.

Hey Marc,

Cheers
    Marcos
    Blackberry and hotel wifi!

Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RippedFamMan View Post
    I'd guess hotel wifi/lan.
    Now you are answering questions directed at Marc?

obsessed much?
    Rob "The Reason" Moran
    Sales Account Representative
    Scivation, Inc
    WNBF Professional Natural Bodybuilder

Become a Fan of Scivation: http://www.********.com/pages/SciVation/159679338681

www.scivation.com
    www.primaforce.com

Questions? E-mail me at rob@scivation.com

Location: Worthing, West Sussex, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    williammorgan will become famous soon enough. (+50) williammorgan will become famous soon enough. (+50) williammorgan will become famous soon enough. (+50) williammorgan will become famous soon enough. (+50) williammorgan will become famous soon enough. (+50) williammorgan will become famous soon enough. (+50) williammorgan will become famous soon enough. (+50) williammorgan will become famous soon enough. (+50) williammorgan will become famous soon enough. (+50) williammorgan will become famous soon enough. (+50) williammorgan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Spottydog View Post
    Hey, can I stalk you obsessively until I find a post that I can get you banned with? You are really annoying. Seriously, I think you'd benefit from some therapy.
    Agreed. Hey, just saw your avatar pic - you competed!? Nice. How'd you do?
    EQ Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by williammorgan View Post
    Agreed. Hey, just saw your avatar pic - you competed!? Nice. How'd you do?
    Didn't place. Don't care, first competition, and I came in with the best condition I have ever been in thanks to TS.

Now I am cutting some cardio and ramping my cals up MODIFIED cut diet.
    KARMA; reps for life:
    matthor-derickonfire-ozfiz-xquick-meyer23-AllGenetix, Beast, Scivation, Lando33
    girl81-2 D-spot skater-djaeger3-in10city-Emma-Leigh-bballbrett5, jaim91, imfusio
    Not on the list? Don't worry! There's still plenty of chances to achieve good karma.

Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RippedFamMan View Post
    Obsessed with Marc? Why yes I am!
    At least you are starting to make sense!

Congrats Marc - you've made it to the big time......you have your very own stalker.
    Rob "The Reason" Moran
    Scivation, Inc

www.scivation.com
    www.primaforce.com

Originally Posted by benji60 View Post

Yeah right bro! You know you are on da roidz!! ;-)

Originally Posted by Lando33 View Post
    At least you are starting to make sense!

Congrats Marc - you've made it to the big time......you have your very own stalker.

Maybe we should market a new multi media product "Pocket Stalker" aka E-Troll

-www.Scivation.com

-www.Scivationbooks.com

-Team Scivation

Jason B. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Marc & Derek,

I'm proud to let you know I've lost 50lbs so far on the Solution Diet and Scivation products.

I still have a little ways to go but you guys have helped tremendously and I appreciate it.

Just want to say thanks. Keep up the good work.

Jason
    "In order for things to change, YOU have to change"

Originally Posted by MAX-OT-IVAN View Post
    Maybe we should market a new multi media product "Pocket Stalker" aka E-Troll
    Is there an app for that?
    Rob "The Reason" Moran
    Scivation, Inc

www.scivation.com
    www.primaforce.com

Originally Posted by Jason B. View Post
    Marc & Derek,

I'm proud to let you know I've lost 50lbs so far on the Solution Diet and Scivation products.

I still have a little ways to go but you guys have helped tremedously and I appreciate it.

Jason
    Jason,

This is amazing! If you have some before and after pics and would like to write up a little paragraph or two about your experience, we would love to feature you on Scivation.com and in an upcoming Scivation InScider Newsletter.

Oh yeah, and we will give you a few FREE supplements!

Shoot me an email at Rob@scivation.com if you are interested.

Congrats on your success!
    Rob "The Reason" Moran
    Scivation, Inc

www.scivation.com
    www.primaforce.com

marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Jason B. View Post
    Marc & Derek,

I still have a little ways to go but you guys have helped tremendously and I appreciate it.

Jason
    Well done champ!!

That's what Scivation is all about!!
    Keep up the great work and you will achieve all your goals.

Marcos

Is there an app for that?
    "Droid Does"

-www.Scivation.com

-www.Scivationbooks.com

-Team Scivation

Unregistered Broscientist mr_ben's Avatar
    mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Question

according to Scivation diet plan, it says 6 meals per day...does a postworkout shakes count as a "meal"??? or its an extra input for the body?
    oh hai

http://www.youtube.com/user/misterben88

thefitmuscle.blogspot.com

Originally Posted by mr_ben View Post
    according to Scivation diet plan, it says 6 meals per day...does a postworkout shakes count as a "meal"??? or its an extra input for the body?
    all food intake counts. There is nothing that isn't accounted for except for XTEND.
    Rob "The Reason" Moran
    Scivation, Inc

www.scivation.com
    www.primaforce.com

Jason B. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Jason,

This is amazing! If you have some before and after pics and would like to write up a little paragraph or two about your experience, we would love to feature you on Scivation.com and in an upcoming Scivation InScider Newsletter.

Oh yeah, and we will give you a few FREE supplements!

Shoot me an email at Rob@scivation.com if you are interested.

Congrats on your success!
    Thank you sir. I'm not quite ready for before and after photos...another 17lbs and I think I'll be there. I'm an endomorph so fat takes it sweet time coming off of me. But, your offer makes me want to work even harder! I'll get there. This is it!
    "In order for things to change, YOU have to change"

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    Keep this journal troll free. If you don't like what you see in here, move on. Two mods are now watching this topic.

Marc Lobliner Video Blog 39--Day 56 of Legendary Prep for Pro Card! Rice Milk PWO?

Tyson from Nutrition Warehouse and I!

www.scivation.com

Follow Us On
    ********: http://www.********.com/scivation
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/scivation

jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Loving the vascularity Marc. Looking good.

kitikiti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitikiti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitikiti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitikiti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitikiti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitikiti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitikiti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitikiti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitikiti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kitikiti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sorry if this post is off topic but since a lot of xtend users here. let me post it here.

anyone noticed the mixability of grape flavor? i noticed that when i shake it hard it forms bubbles like when you shake an iced tea. although other flavors have this issue, but they are very minimal and subside fast. unlike grape.

shinivan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Marc Lobliner Video Blog 39--Day 56 of Legendary Prep for Pro Card! Rice Milk PWO?

Tyson from Nutrition Warehouse and I!

IN FOR THE EPIC ARM WORKOUT!!!!!!!! How about bloggin it for preworkout motivation??.

At least some pics post arm trainning would be nice.

cheers

Closed Thread
Page 143 of 155 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 ... LastLast