Closed Thread
Page 10 of 155 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast
    UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You added the carbs back in quickly. 250 here we come.
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) loupenguin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im happy to Marc eat Carbs.! haha all day everyday
    I love me some OATS!

On off days back to the solution diet haha, but Marc doesn;t have off days

On a side note, i was wondering if one could possibly get a scivation gym bag or beanie/shaker cup/ gear ?

I already got the shirt and Hoddie.

L O U
    Last edited by loupenguin; 03-16-2010 at 10:37 PM.
    I used to Eat like a Bird and Train like a Pussy... Now.... All i do is Eat, and I push my body to its limits, Again...and Again... and... Again...Cuz i CAN!
    " "clean'' bulking, its a waste. Your gonna waste all of your time counting calories. Dont be a food whore on a bulk. save it for a cut. Dirty bulk my friend. eat big to get big."
    If you are worried about your abs.... Train them harder!!!

Xtend is the Greatest Scivation's Avatar
    Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    You added the carbs back in quickly. 250 here we come.
    When you drop six pounds AFTER a show, you need to eat!

Originally Posted by loupenguin View Post
    On a side note, i was wondering if one could possibly get a scivation gym bag or beanie/shaker cup/ gear ?

I already got the shirt and Hoddie.

L O U
    Nope, we have none. We stopped making bags a year ago and the beanies have been sold out for a LONG time. Shakers, gone....
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On
    ********: http://www.********.com/scivation
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/scivation

Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Adjusting View Post
    Sub'd for Marc Lobliner stalking

(kidding, but still sub'd)
    Stalking FTMFW!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

We have lost all of our old email list. Please re-sign up at www.scivation.com on the front page to get news and updates from Team Scivation.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Scivation View Post
    We have lost all of our old email list. Please re-sign up at www.scivation.com on the front page to get news and updates from Team Scivation.
    Big Rig is in....

Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000) Spottydog is just really nice. (+1000)
    ****, thanks homie, I'll do that! How did this happen?
    KARMA; reps for life:
    matthor-derickonfire-ozfiz-xquick-meyer23-AllGenetix, Beast, Scivation, Lando33
    girl81-2 D-spot skater-djaeger3-in10city-Emma-Leigh-bballbrett5, jaim91, imfusio
    Not on the list? Don't worry! There's still plenty of chances to achieve good karma.

Originally Posted by Spottydog View Post
    ****, thanks homie, I'll do that! How did this happen?
    Our list was about six years old, ALL from website sign ups. Somehow, some assclowns decided to complain that we we're spam and thus, we went over the complaint limit on our email program. They suspended our account so rather than deal with this BS, I deleted the old list and decided to start from scratch.

That is all. No biggy.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBigRigatoni is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Our list was about six years old, ALL from website sign ups. Somehow, some assclowns decided to complain that we we're spam and thus, we went over the complaint limit on our email program. They suspended our account so rather than deal with this BS, I deleted the old list and decided to start from scratch.

That is all. No biggy.
    want me to take them out and swim with the fish? LOL this Italian got your back bro

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TheBigRigatoni View Post
    want me to take them out and swim with the fish? LOL this Italian got your back bro
    Big Rig Mafia = Weaksauce. Homie don't play that.

Georgerandall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Georgerandall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Georgerandall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Georgerandall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Georgerandall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Georgerandall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Georgerandall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Georgerandall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Georgerandall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Georgerandall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Georgerandall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    marc im sorry
    this is going to sound like a stupid question but im an athlete not a bodybuilder, so i do other sports at least 4 times a week and weights and cardio 4 times a week.
    arnt higher fat diets like your e-books, eg bulking for endos etc, (im an endo) focussed on sedentary people who are trying to lose weight? carbs are needed for fuel, but is 5g of fat enough per meal?

dw i still adore SCIVATION!

Originally Posted by Georgerandall View Post
    marc im sorry
    this is going to sound like a stupid question but im an athlete not a bodybuilder, so i do other sports at least 4 times a week and weights and cardio 4 times a week.
    arnt higher fat diets like your e-books, eg bulking for endos etc, (im an endo) focussed on sedentary people who are trying to lose weight? carbs are needed for fuel, but is 5g of fat enough per meal?

dw i still adore SCIVATION!
    If you are an athlete or even if not, carbs are GOOD! Bulking for endo's is for naturally fat people.

Just join Team Scivation and get a custom program. As you can see RIGHT HERE in this log, I eat more carbs than protein and only 90g fat per day right now!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thanks for the heads up Marc
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122912821

Bulking Journal
    http://forum.bodybuildingnotebook.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=9&#post9

keep track of your progress with a free online journal at www.BodyBuildingNotebook.com!

If you are in the Cinci, OH area...

www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Thumbs up

def got one thing right on that promo flyer.."one of the industry's best"

www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Big Rig Mafia = Weaksauce. Homie don't play that.
    Can Big Rig swim? Or does he get waterlogged?
    -When there is no one left but God-those are the times we learn to know God-And REALLY know Him. The experience of loneliness is not easy to go through, but it is worth far more than the cost.

-I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun. Not because I see it but because through it, I see everything else.

-www.Scivation.com

-www.Scivationbooks.com

-Team Scivation

Originally Posted by MAX-OT-IVAN View Post
    Can Big Rig swim? Or does he get waterlogged?
    wow...max-e-pad...thats just wrong...LOL

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^^ Classic!
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown

MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000) MAX-OT-IVAN is just really nice. (+1000)
    Marc,

Sorry for the TMI but quick question. I started taking Estracort to aid in my cut, per your recommendation. I take it with my last meal of the day before bed. Each morning my pee is not a deep rust color. Not a big deal, just curious as to what is going on there. Is is just part of the ingredients flushing out of my system you think or may it have to do with something else. Since youve taken it and know others who have, I figured I would ask your experience on the matter. ;-)

Thanks!

On another note, green midgets are funny, even when its not St. Patty's day!
    -When there is no one left but God-those are the times we learn to know God-And REALLY know Him. The experience of loneliness is not easy to go through, but it is worth far more than the cost.

-I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun. Not because I see it but because through it, I see everything else.

-www.Scivation.com

-www.Scivationbooks.com

-Team Scivation

LOL Rig! This is almost an exact quote to one of your other responses to me months ago. Do you have it set as an auto response?

Incidentally, I do have a need for your "other than legal" services. ;-)

-www.Scivation.com

-www.Scivationbooks.com

-Team Scivation

Marc,

Sorry for the TMI but quick question. I started taking Estracort to aid in my cut, per your recommendation. I take it with my last meal of the day before bed. Each morning my pee is not a deep rust color. Not a big deal, just curious as to what is going on there. Is is just part of the ingredients flushing out of my system you think or may it have to do with something else. Since youve taken it and know others who have, I figured I would ask your experience on the matter. ;-)

Thanks!

DIM can cause your pee to be orange. No biggy, just cool looking pee.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

LOL Rig! This is almost an exact quote to one of your other responses to me months ago. Do you have it set as an auto response?

Incidentally, I do have a need for your "other than legal" services. ;-)
    nice...im in for it..

marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcosbaez is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Marc,

Thanks!

I noticed the exact same thing when I started taking it last week.
    But by the sounds of it, it's all good....

Also, I take mine 1st thing in the morning based on Dereks advice and also some reading about cortisol, that levels are higher in the morning.

JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000) JP83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Since people think i'm already an Extenz rep at my gym i might as well get the shirt to seal the deal lol. Joking aside i'm getting one!
    "Eat food, drink food, train hard...Repeat Often!!!"

Lunchbox1989 is just really nice. (+1000) Lunchbox1989 is just really nice. (+1000) Lunchbox1989 is just really nice. (+1000) Lunchbox1989 is just really nice. (+1000) Lunchbox1989 is just really nice. (+1000) Lunchbox1989 is just really nice. (+1000) Lunchbox1989 is just really nice. (+1000) Lunchbox1989 is just really nice. (+1000) Lunchbox1989 is just really nice. (+1000) Lunchbox1989 is just really nice. (+1000) Lunchbox1989 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is Quake able to ship to Canada?

JeffSimmons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeffSimmons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JP83 View Post
    Since people think i'm already an Extenz rep at my gym i might as well get the shirt to seal the deal lol. Joking aside i'm getting one!
    How are those enlargement pills working for you?
    "For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer" - Arnold

www.jsfitnesstraining.com

Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dentor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Im so pumped to start this new Solution Diet........This looks like its going to be a winner. I learned a few things today about not counting veggies and this diet looks awsome...cant wait to feed myself with some oats.
    (DONE) --Driven Sports NO-BETA LOG-- (DONE)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118671251

(DONE) --NEOGENIX BODYFORGE LOG-- (DONE)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=363067111#post363067111

"Nothing will work unless you do". - John Wooden

muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscleandgains will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    where can we find whey strawberry?? im affrait to try it cause mot strawberry flavors tend to be super sweet and not tste good but you have never let me down so i will most liely buy...ps..vanilla elegance is the best thing i have ever drank in my life

The-Situation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just ordered my first Scivation products...a 90 serving Xtend in watermelon and Quake 10.0. Marc and Derek piqued my curiousity...let's see if Scivation is legit!!!?

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 155 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast