Thread: Some Help Here

skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Some Help Here

So posting a link to a supplement I want to buy that is brand new (and not on bb.com) to the MANUFACTURER'S website (not a competing store) gets a deleted post and a warning?

Is that really the direction this site is going?

So posting a link to Universal Nutrition or Controlled Labs is a f-ing bannable offense?

Speechless and I have always thought the moderation on this site is good. I hope a mistake was made.

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It has always been against the tos to link to outside vendors, i guess that means sites that contain links to the pages sales as well

It probably means the bosses found things to be too relaxed in certain manners so they are enforcing things more again. bb.com is a business and the forums are provided by them.
    Last edited by Black_Label; 03-10-2010 at 05:51 PM.
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skier! has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Black_Label View Post
    It has always been against the tos to link to outside vendors, i guess that means sites that contain links to the pages sales as well

It probably means the bosses found things to be too relaxed in certain manners so they are enforcing things more again. bb.com is a business and the forums are provided by them.
    I agree this forum is 100% part of the biz model and do not believe that people "have freedom of speech" as most do but I posted a link to the nutritional/product profile, not the manufacturer's store.

If this rule is going to be enforced like this I want all of the rep's signatures stripped of URLs pointing to their company, etc. Same deal.

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by skier! View Post
    I agree this forum is 100% part of the biz model and do not believe that people "have freedom of speech" as most do but I posted a link to the nutritional/product profile, not the manufacturer's store.

If this rule is going to be enforced like this I want all of the rep's signatures stripped of URLs pointing to their company, etc. Same deal.
    Will you ban them if they don't comply with your wishes?

lol
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I was wondering about that, as i understood we had to have all that in there based on some old rules
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz

Pretty much.

I think their is often times confusion on certain basic issues and business practices of the site.

BB.com is a business that makes money from it's online store and in turn keeps the forums free for members to participate.

The mods are simply given rules to enforce and follow by management or CEO of the site.

Alot of the rules and guidelines established for us to enforce will revolve around the store because it keeps the forums open and free to the community.

I doubt if you go to many other supplement store sites that they will repeatedly allow posting outside competitor sources or prices that will hurt their business directly.
    Keymaster of platinum accounts

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO/HEAD CHEESE....

-Mods cannot do name changes

-Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

-Mods can only neg, no agreeing with posts

In other words if you do not like what you originally called yourself, do not take responsibility of what you wanted to at one point type for the world to see, or desperately want green boxes - YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK.

What is the prefered way to tell people we have samples on our main site? Are direct links out of the question now? Or can i still give a direct link to a page containing a shipping form and a few check boxes? Our prices on AN site are by no means a worry for bb.coms price and sales lol

How do sigs fit in now as well?

I just dont want to get infracted again.
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What is the prefered way to tell people we have samples on our main site? Are direct links out of the question now? Or can i still give a direct link to a page containing a shipping form and a few check boxes? Our prices on AN site are by no means a worry for bb.coms price and sales lol

How do sigs fit in now as well?

I just dont want to get infracted again.
    Yea I got an infraction earlier for linking to your site in the Black Cats thread...Wasn't aware that was against the rules since bb.com doesn't carry Black Cat yet but hey, live and learn.

Originally Posted by ossumday1 View Post
    Yea I got an infraction earlier for linking to your site in the Black Cats thread...Wasn't aware that was against the rules since bb.com doesn't carry Black Cat yet but hey, live and learn.
    that what i had figured was the issue, but bb.com does have it.

our prices on the AN site are well above bb.com prices anyways.
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    that what i had figured was the issue, but bb.com does have it.

our prices on the AN site are well above bb.com prices anyways.
    Yea I was kind of surprised by it as I've always seen reps linking to company sites but now I know I guess.

Gangsta of Supp Miscin Push Press Potts's Avatar
    Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    boarders dont help skiers

sorry brah
    -Marvel Crew-

Thumbs up

Absolutely hysterical how a "Big hugeness" sale can be advertised with links (which effects sales) yet a link to a nutritional profile is discouraged and bannable.

WTF bb.com and thanks for the free Superpump 250.

potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Absolutely hysterical how a "Big hugeness" sale can be advertised with links (which effects sales) yet a link to a nutritional profile is discouraged and bannable.

WTF bb.com and thanks for the free Superpump 250.
    report it