Nifear4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nifear4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Gains from beer belly to now (1 month progress)

Hey guys! Just wanted to show my progress so far! If you guys have any pointers on what I can work on more, please advise! I am the definition of newb!

Blingo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blingo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blingo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blingo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blingo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blingo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blingo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blingo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blingo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blingo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blingo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice bro

Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What are your goals?

Nifear4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nifear4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Diamhea View Post
    What are your goals?
    At first it was just to get rid of that beer belly lol. But now it is to beat goku (about 70% serious about this... lol). Well one of my friends told me to watch Zyzz - The Legacy on YouTube and now its more of a complete different goal than I first started.

So I guess along the lines of Zyzz? Not sure how to get there though. I feel like I'm a Pirate that's been given a treasure map, it doesn't tell me the coordinates lol.

Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You need more muscle. You can get a little leaner, but you should start acclimating yourself to weight training if you haven't already.