Blade5291 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

not sure where to start!

Hey Guys, I dont really know where to start so I figured here would be best. I am about 5 ft 11in and around 160lbs. I am not sure what my Body Fat % is but I have a small gut, and would definitely like to get rid of it. I used to wrestle in High School, which was about a year ago and I got to about 12% body fat. I started lifting about 6 months ago. I started with just low weight high reps and did Cardio once in a while, maybe like 2 times a week for 20 mins. Last month I tried to do Heavy lifting to gain mass but I was on and off on the heavy lifting. I used to take Muscle Milk and I didn't see any results. I started taking Optimum Whey Gold Standard 2 months ago and I was starting to see an increase in size. Then recently I switched back to Low weight High Rep and I am trying to get atleast 20-30 mins of interval training cardio 3-4 times a week. I just started this new routine a week ago. I was wondering if anyone has any tips or suggestions on supplements I should take. I'm not really sure if i should be taking creatine or anything besides whey protein. I am trying to just burn about 5-9 lbs of fat, and look toned overall. Can anyone help me out? Diet plan ideas? supplements? Routines? anything would help. Thank you! Sorry if this is in the wrong area.

StephenWA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenWA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenWA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenWA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenWA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenWA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenWA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenWA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenWA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenWA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StephenWA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Take a look at the first 2 links in my sig. They'll get you started in the right direction.

Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Starting Strength..read stickies

I also use Optimum Nutrition Whey Gold Standard and suggest you keep using it