Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20
    MicsHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MicsHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MicsHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MicsHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MicsHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MicsHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MicsHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MicsHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MicsHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MicsHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MicsHero will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    did the kid ever post a squat video??

Wildyouth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wildyouth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wildyouth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wildyouth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wildyouth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wildyouth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wildyouth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wildyouth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wildyouth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wildyouth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wildyouth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by GoodShoot View Post
    Alan Araganon or w/e his name is, Rip, and Lyle are all full of b.s.

they know way more then the average person but they aren't PHD's, they haven't run any tests themselves.

They are nothing more than the kings of broscience.

Dead (srs)
    you do know both lyle and alan are the best of the best in the fitness field right? why am i red?(oh yeah im a raiders fan) i would neg your ass for such a stupid comment

TBProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just read this whole thread and it definitely deserves a bump.

Rippetoe pimp smacking hoes errywhere
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.

chronicelite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chronicelite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chronicelite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chronicelite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chronicelite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chronicelite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chronicelite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chronicelite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chronicelite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chronicelite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chronicelite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bump

Lyle is a string bean - bone rack.. WTF does he know about LBM ?

Lyle McDonald is the author of the Ketogenic Diet as well as the Rapid Fat Loss Handbook and the Guide to Flexible Dieting. He has been interested in all aspects of human performance physiology since becoming involved in competitive sports as a teenager. Pursuing a degree in Physiological Sciences from UCLA, he has devoted nearly 20 years of his life to studying human physiology and the science, art and practice of human performance, muscle gain, fat loss and body recomposition.

Athlete

Lyle has been involved, at various levels of success in competitive sports since his teens. Starting with triathlon, he spent altogether too many hours on his bike during college. Becoming involved with inline skating at the same time led him to compete for several years until he burned himself out with chronic overtraining. Many years passed until he decided to return to speed skating and move to the ice. He moved to Salt Lake City Utah to train full time at the Olympic oval, he is currently still there training with his coach Rex Albertson attempting to make the US National team or beyond.

Writer

Lyle has written for the print magazines (Flex and the now defunct Peak Training Journal), too many online sites to mention (including Cyberpump, Mesomorphosis, MindandMuscle, ReadtheCore) and has published 5 books on various aspects of exercise and diet.

Trainer

Over the years, in addition to working with the general public, Lyle has worked primarily with endurance athletes, a few powerlifters, and some bodybuilders. Through his books, articles and his forum, he has helped thousands lose fat, gain muscle and get stronger or perform better.
    Wow and the man has never been a competitive bodybuilder? Not even an amateur and he is going to tell us how to become bodybuilders? What a crock! If your $h1t works, then prove it by using it on yourself. I can read 10,000 books on body building, and if I am still a string bean - bone rack, what credibility do I have ?

This man is not a body builder he is an ENDURANCE ATHLETE. A triathlete, a figure skater. When is the last time you watched olympic skating and thought, MAN I WANT HIS BODY!

I also, have read hours and hours of studies on pubmed that show simply one thing, people who lift weights like pussies get PUSSY GAINS!

Seriously just look on pub med and read the actual lifts they are doing, THESE PEOPLE ARE BITCHES LIFTING BITCH WEIGHTS!

NO WONDER THEY CAN GAIN MUSCLE LIKE PREPUBESCENT GIRLS!

The majority of studies done on LBM gains are done on 40-50 year old people who are fat asses with no proper nutrition plan.

Seriously, I used to be a guy who cited everything I posted, until people starting tearing me apart because the studies are seriously flawed and not done by people who know anything about bodybuilding.
    Last edited by chronicelite; 08-06-2012 at 04:31 PM.