LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Question Wanting to Start P90X--question

Trying to decide whether to buy the bands or dumb bells. The adjustable dumb bells are like $400. Where is the best place to buy them and the best price? What I be better off just using the bands?

Found these so far:

http://www.saferwholesale.com/Adjust...0dumbbells.htm

Grios32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grios32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey hows it going liveonce trust me I'm on my 2 month on p90x and used the bands the whole frist month and it worked great. I was shopping last week and was in walmart and picked up a set of dumb bells 40lbs for $40 on sell there really great i bought 2 sets so i can add more weight as i need it check out your local walmart.
    FEELS GOOD TO WORK OUT!!!!!!!!

LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Grios32 View Post
    Hey hows it going liveonce trust me I'm on my 2 month on p90x and used the bands the whole frist month and it worked great. I was shopping last week and was in walmart and picked up a set of dumb bells 40lbs for $40 on sell there really great i bought 2 sets so i can add more weight as i need it check out your local walmart.
    Thanks for the reply. Are those the one where u can put weight plates on them and then screw a collar on?

Nate.G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nate.G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LiveOnce View Post
    Trying to decide whether to buy the bands or dumb bells. The adjustable dumb bells are like $400. Where is the best place to buy them and the best price? What I be better off just using the bands?

Found these so far:

Hey man, P90X is a great program, get into and stick with it!

I hate the bands, due to the variation in resistance from day to day. There's no consistency, and the program comes with a journal for you to enter your weights from day to day, it's really hard to track with the bands.

Those dumbells that you have picked out may be nice, but the problem I've heard about with all but the best adjustables are that the internal mechanism tends to wear out, then your stuck.

I personally, highly reccomend Powerblocks. They are highly adjustable, and no internal mechanism to ever break. And no screwing weights on and off, just seat the handle in the holder, select the weight and pull it back off.

That and they are very faily priced comparitively.

Let me know if you decide to go with them and how you like them. You can find them on Amazon and read the great reviews here:

PS - I tried to post you a link to amazon, but I can't yet. Just Google Powerblock Dumbells and you will find the listed on Amazon along with other online retailers.

ackranome is on a distinguished road. (+10) ackranome is on a distinguished road. (+10) ackranome is on a distinguished road. (+10) ackranome is on a distinguished road. (+10) ackranome is on a distinguished road. (+10) ackranome is on a distinguished road. (+10) ackranome is on a distinguished road. (+10) ackranome is on a distinguished road. (+10) ackranome is on a distinguished road. (+10) ackranome is on a distinguished road. (+10) ackranome is on a distinguished road. (+10)