24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Help
United States United States

Stats: 170 lbs
    liftyeah is just really nice. (+1000) liftyeah is just really nice. (+1000) liftyeah is just really nice. (+1000) liftyeah is just really nice. (+1000) liftyeah is just really nice. (+1000) liftyeah is just really nice. (+1000) liftyeah is just really nice. (+1000) liftyeah is just really nice. (+1000) liftyeah is just really nice. (+1000) liftyeah is just really nice. (+1000) liftyeah is just really nice. (+1000)

Question what do you call someone thats half native and half filipino/asian?

theres no punchline...but what do you call them

liftyeah is just really nice. (+1000) liftyeah is just really nice. (+1000) liftyeah is just really nice. (+1000) liftyeah is just really nice. (+1000) liftyeah is just really nice. (+1000) liftyeah is just really nice. (+1000) liftyeah is just really nice. (+1000) liftyeah is just really nice. (+1000) liftyeah is just really nice. (+1000) liftyeah is just really nice. (+1000) liftyeah is just really nice. (+1000)
    # 50/50's
    # AfroAsian - A person who is mixed with black/African and Asian.
    # Afroindipean - Person of African, Indian & European descent.
    # Afrorean - Someone who is black/African and Korean.
    # Afrorican - Someone who is black/African and Puerto Rican
    # Afropean - Someone who is black/African and European
    # Afropino - Half black, half filipino
    # AmerAsian - A person of mixed American and Asian descent.
    # Apple - I'm told this can be used for people who are half Native American and half White.
    # Bananas - I'm told this is what they call Half Asian folks and half white folks.
    # Beige - in reference to skin color, not white or black.
    # Biethnic
    # Blackcambo - Someone who is Black and Cambodian.
    # Blackinese - I'm told this is what some people who are half Black/half Chinese have been called.
    # Blackipino - someone who is Filipino and Black.
    # Blacklao - Someone who is Black and Laotian.
    # Blacknamese - Someone who is Black and Vietnamese.
    # Blasian - Black and Asian.
    # Blatino - Black and Latino.
    # Blaxican - slang for someone of both Mexican and black ancestry.
    # Blenders - can refer to anyone that is Mixed.
    # Blinks - Half black, half Asian
    # Bumble Bee - someone who is half Black and half Asian.
    # Buttercream - someone who is half Asian and half White
    # Butterfinger - Someone who is Black and Asian.
    # Cablinasian - Tiger Woods' term for what he is Caucasian, Black, Indian [Native American], Asian.
    # Café Au Lait - Term for a person who is mixed with Black and something else that makes them have light brown skin
    # Casian - Someone who is White [Caucasian] and Asian.
    # Caucindiblack - pronounced Cauc-indi-black.. Caucasian, Indian - American Indian. and Black.
    # Caucindicreole - (pronounced Cauc-ind-icreole) Caucasian, Indian - American Indian. and Creole - Black French.
    # Caurean - Someone who is White and Korean.
    # Checkered - Can be used for just about any mix.
    # Chexmex - A mix of mexican and chinese.
    # Chigro -someone who is half Black and half Chinese.
    # Cinnamon & Sugar - Cinnamon being Native American and sugar referring to White
    # Coconuts - I'm told this is what they call Half Latino and half white folks.
    # Cookies and Cream - Can be used to describe people who are black and white.
    # Dalmations - Someone who is black and white.
    # Dougla - Someone who is part-East Indian and part-black, or of that ancestry.
    # EurAsian - A person of mixed European and Asian origin.
    # Filatina - Someone who is Filipino and Latin.
    # Fligga - someone who is Filipino and Black.

Stats: 6'2", 210 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3531
    Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm german asian.... germasian.

My friend likes to refer to me as a Chinazi.
    Strive for
    The body of a God
    The mind of a Scholar
    The humility of a Monk
    And the heart of a Warrior

NoFap/Meditation/GreenTea/Yoga crew

BodyPoints: 1131
    damnhardgainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnhardgainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnhardgainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnhardgainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnhardgainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnhardgainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnhardgainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnhardgainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnhardgainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnhardgainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnhardgainer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i call them "halfers" srs

edit: although i typically reserve that title for persons who are half flip and half white lol

Stats: 5'9", 170 lbs
    IronBuilt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBuilt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBuilt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBuilt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBuilt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBuilt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBuilt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBuilt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBuilt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBuilt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronBuilt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The Philippines are part of Asia, so I don't know, Asian?
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

Originally Posted by IronBuilt View Post
    The Philippines are part of Asia, so I don't know, Asian?
    Holland and Filipino = Hollapino

not Hollasian

Stats: 5'11", 260 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1107
    pullbcarepull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pullbcarepull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pullbcarepull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pullbcarepull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pullbcarepull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pullbcarepull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pullbcarepull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pullbcarepull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pullbcarepull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pullbcarepull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pullbcarepull is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'd probably refer to them as mixed.