workout addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) workout addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) workout addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) workout addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) workout addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) workout addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) workout addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) workout addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) workout addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) workout addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) workout addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

do you go to the gym when you're tired?

would it be better to go to the gym even when you're tired or give yourself a rest instead?
    btw i only workout 3 days a week, so i have plenty of rest, but i still feel fatigue sometimes, should i listen to what my body tells me, or should i drag my lazy ass to the gym?

Jimmy El Greco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy El Greco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy El Greco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy El Greco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy El Greco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy El Greco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy El Greco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy El Greco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy El Greco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy El Greco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jimmy El Greco is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    drag your lazy as to the gym, sometimes ehen i am tired i wake up while i workout and have my greatest workout
    To be the "great one" you got to beat the great one.

El Greco's favourite website:
    www.fortifiediron.com
    Http://forums.fortifiedIron.com

fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i have the same problem, usally i take a half an hour nap before i workout and it really helps

loverman will become famous soon enough. (+50) loverman will become famous soon enough. (+50) loverman will become famous soon enough. (+50) loverman will become famous soon enough. (+50) loverman will become famous soon enough. (+50) loverman will become famous soon enough. (+50) loverman will become famous soon enough. (+50) loverman will become famous soon enough. (+50) loverman will become famous soon enough. (+50) loverman will become famous soon enough. (+50) loverman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I take a nap before i workout, eat, have a hot cup of green tea and i feel energized.
    Cutting
    start 212lb
    week 20 - 172.5lb
    week 28 - 157lb
    Hooly i lost over 12inches off my waist no wonder people called me fat.

"The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it-as long as you really believe 100 percent." -Arnold Schwarzenegger

sandman64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Jimmy El Greco
    drag your lazy as to the gym, sometimes ehen i am tired i wake up while i workout and have my greatest workout
    damn straight you do.. I always have intense workouts when I feel tired too
    HIT all the way!
    Bench Press up 75 lbs in 3 months!

guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by sandman64
    damn straight you do.. I always have intense workouts when I feel tired too
    Yeah isn't it weird how it works out like that. Or maybe it just feels more intense because you're beat.

sconroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    when im done taking a nap, its usually takes me an extra 30 mins to get myself to the gym but i always manage to do it. dont let yourself get too lazy.

glorianfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) glorianfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) glorianfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) glorianfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) glorianfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) glorianfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) glorianfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) glorianfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) glorianfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) glorianfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) glorianfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hell yes I get to the gym. I don't care how tired I am, because usually, I feel 10x better after I make it out of the gym. Make sure you are getting 7-8 hours of sleep a night. Lack of sleep could hinder your gains. And I only work out three days a week too, and do cardio 6 days a week.

Gloria
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. -Philippians 4:13

Failure is only a verb, it's not who you are.

Pain is weakness leaving the body.

HDTKID has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HDTKID has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HDTKID has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HDTKID has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HDTKID has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HDTKID has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HDTKID has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HDTKID has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HDTKID has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HDTKID has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HDTKID has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    its hard when u work all day... easier than some of u guys who go to school and do nothing.
    My workouts are starting to suffer lately coz of my job too
    maybe i should try the nap b4 workout thing
    Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fu#% the prom queen

Big Boy Baker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Big Boy Baker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Big Boy Baker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Big Boy Baker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Big Boy Baker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Big Boy Baker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Big Boy Baker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Big Boy Baker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Big Boy Baker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Big Boy Baker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Big Boy Baker has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sometimes I go when i am tired. If i feel very fatigued, then i wont go to the gym, taking the sign as a meaning of overtraining and/or lack of proper diet. If i am just a little tired, I will most certainly head to the gym, but normally with a high glycemic food such a banana before hand as well as two cups of coffee to increase the intensity that I can muster, in a fatigued state!
    Always see a half-full glass
    Never see a half-empty glass

Always be a winner!!!!!!!

banned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) banned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) banned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) banned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) banned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) banned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) banned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) banned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) banned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) banned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) banned has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i would still go to the gym, just that beforehand i would also drink a cup of coffee.
    There are no good and bad; no right and wrong. There were effective actions and ineffective actions, socially acceptable and unacceptable behaviour, wise and stupid decisions to be made. But if you wanted to achieve maximum sefl-realisation, you had to understand that any choice you made was entirely value neutral. Morality was a primitive concept, useful in earlier stages of societal evolution, perhaps, but without relevance in the modern age.

d piece has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If I am DEAD TIRED, I will buy a ripped force and drink it before my workout.
    I usually am only this tired once a month though, then I go home, eat and fall asleep

hHh657 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hHh657 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hHh657 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hHh657 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hHh657 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hHh657 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hHh657 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hHh657 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hHh657 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hHh657 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hHh657 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I still get to the gym when i feel tired.
    The worst is when u gotta a bad headach and u lift.
    Stay Strong!

Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by banned
    i would still go to the gym, just that beforehand i would also drink a cup of coffee.
    I heard that really bad..... personally, if your really tired, you should still go, doing SOMETHING is better then doing NOTHING..... and man if your trying to BULK.. 3 times isn't enough man
    Pugs are Awesome

monos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    whenever i take a nap i usually end up waking up sometime later the next day...so I miss my whole workout and smack myself for not setting my alarm

BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If your tired before you go to the gym, there's an easy solution. Play some hard ass music loud as **** in your car or on your headphones on your way. It'll wake you up and hopefully get you pumped. I find Metallica: Sad But True does the job just right, especially if I didn't get enough sleep before my HIIT session in the morning.
    I'm back. For good.

mrmatchgame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Jimmy El Greco
    Well I go to gym with my class I would be very tired, then when I do either bench press or Deadlift I would then be wide away as if I had a gallon of coffee. Maybe its the testosterone waking people up.
    "Where would you like to go?"

Future WWE Champion The Apocalypse's Avatar
    The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm usually almost always tired before I go to the gym(school, work, etc.) but once I hop in my car with the 3 of my friends who are all hardcore lifters, there's a certain aura in the air that just yells out "**** it, time to lift some heavy ass weights!" So I can be so tired before I work out but once it's time to get down to business, my mind gets ready for it. Just find something that will pump you up, but try not to ever miss a workout because you'll probably regret it.

workout addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) workout addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) workout addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) workout addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) workout addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) workout addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) workout addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) workout addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) workout addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) workout addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) workout addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by The Apocalypse
    I'm usually almost always tired before I go to the gym(school, work, etc.) but once I hop in my car with the 3 of my friends who are all hardcore lifters, there's a certain aura in the air that just yells out "**** it, time to lift some heavy ass weights!" So I can be so tired before I work out but once it's time to get down to business, my mind gets ready for it. Just find something that will pump you up, but try not to ever miss a workout because you'll probably regret it.
    man your lucky to have 3 friends who motivate you, even if one of them is lazy, the rest will motivate you...nice!

Grazing at the Fina Farm Bouncer79's Avatar
    Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by HDTKID
    its hard when u work all day... easier than some of u guys who go to school and do nothing.
    Don't make excuses..... I have a 9-5 job during the week, I do heavy demolition and construction on weekends, and I bounce at clubs 3-5 nights every week..... I still get in the gym 6 days a week.... I would be willing to bet you aren't sacrificing enough if you're trying to be serious.... how often do you go out to bars and clubs or just go out at all at night to do anything or even just go chill with friends? I had the same problem when I started out, but I cut back going out... it sucks and I admit a lot of people don't understand why the sudden change, and I lost touch with a lot of people because of it, but I wouldnt change a thing now that I see what my efforts and sacrifices brought in my training....

Here's one tip that someone gave me and it is what was helped me.... get into ruitine.... think of the gym as part of your job and that it HAS to be done... plan everything around your training schedule..... I got home from work at 530, but when people asking me to hang out asked when I get out of work I would tell them 9 or 930.... I love the gym and it's not a job to me, but thinking that it is something that MUST be done is a big help in not being lazy.... and I don't know your supplementation, but ephedra as soon as I get home from work lights a fire under my ass every time... if you dont like ephedra try some tea. Hope this helps.

Elg1230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elg1230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elg1230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elg1230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elg1230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elg1230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elg1230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elg1230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elg1230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elg1230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elg1230 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Aways go to the gym! Just think of yourself as a fat, lazy ass. Do you want to be that!?!?! That will get you motivated.

MJSbossman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJSbossman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJSbossman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJSbossman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJSbossman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJSbossman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJSbossman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJSbossman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJSbossman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJSbossman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJSbossman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It happens to me sometimes, then I just think of things that motivate me. If you don't have the will power to drag yourself to the gym, then someone is getting stronger than you.
    19 years old, 6', 210lbs (11%bf)