moonburne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Has Anyone Used ******** While Cutting?

I'm not suggesting anyone use drugs, but for those of you who have taken it, I'm told that it suppresses your appetite, and makes you constantly move, which you end up burning a lot more calories. Would love to hear if anyone has done this.

MDPower75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MDPower75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MDPower75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MDPower75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MDPower75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MDPower75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MDPower75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MDPower75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MDPower75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MDPower75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MDPower75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am prescribed ******** for ADHD. I've cut and bulked on it. Yes, it helps with cutting. Especially if you're not used to it. You will grow accustomed to it and regain your appetite over time. But, I'm not recommending that you use it for anything other than it's intended purpose.

grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It is extremely effective, but you should not take it unless you have a condition it is prescribed for.
    GOMAD!

Andre4000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I take 20mg 4-5 days a week for adhd, and I definitely look more cut since I started it in October. Does anyone think ******** would prevent someone from gaining muscle, provided they overcome the obvious roadblock of appetite suppression?

grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) grumble1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you control for food intake you're fine. Controlling food is hard, since you normally won't eat much on it unless you force feed yourself.
    GOMAD!

M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't take it normally but yes, I have taken it in the past non-prescribed.

The focus and energy is amazing. It doesn't matter how tired you are you will be wide awake. You will not be hungry all day and I actually never felt sick like I normally do if I don't eat. Your mood is nothing but amazing.

I am not, however, recommending you take this but am just sharing my experience with it.

MDPower75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MDPower75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MDPower75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MDPower75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MDPower75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MDPower75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MDPower75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MDPower75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MDPower75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MDPower75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MDPower75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Andre4000 View Post
    I take 20mg 4-5 days a week for adhd, and I definitely look more cut since I started it in October. Does anyone think ******** would prevent someone from gaining muscle, provided they overcome the obvious roadblock of appetite suppression?
    I've had no issues with gaining muscle.

Tex_Hoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tex_Hoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tex_Hoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tex_Hoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tex_Hoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tex_Hoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tex_Hoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tex_Hoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tex_Hoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tex_Hoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by codylere View Post

The focus and energy is amazing. It doesn't matter how tired you are you will be wide awake. You will not be hungry all day and I actually never felt sick like I normally do if I don't eat. Your mood is nothing but amazing.

I am not, however, recommending you take this but am just sharing my experience with it.
    How do you get it non-prescribed? I use to take it when I was younger for adhd. I suppose I could go back to my doctor.

M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M0tibation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tex_Hoss View Post
    How do you get it non-prescribed? I use to take it when I was younger for adhd. I suppose I could go back to my doctor.
    Just friends who had it prescribed but didn't take it, or friends brothers...yes, illegal I know.

Back when I hated my job or had no energy at work (Still don't like my current job either lol) it made me not even care I was at work....kinda wish I still had some but I also don't like any pills at all unless it's a vitamin or Tylenol.

Andre4000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by codylere View Post

One thing to keep in mind is you should avoid going to the gym for a few hours after taking ********. Your heart rate will almost certainly rise for a few hours while under its effects, and it is not wise to further tax your heart at the gym during this period.

Originally Posted by Andre4000 View Post
    One thing to keep in mind is you should avoid going to the gym for a few hours after taking ********. Your heart rate will almost certainly rise for a few hours while under its effects, and it is not wise to further tax your heart at the gym during this period.
    Right, I agree. I wasn't active at the gym during the time I took ********(was a couple years ago) but just describing the general effects of it on someone who doesn't have adhd. Your heart rate definitely rises.