The Bavarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Bavarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Bavarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Bavarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Bavarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Bavarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Bavarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Bavarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Bavarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Bavarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Bavarian will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question HD Labs XXX25 EPH

Is this company trustworthy? Or just another shady backyard factory where they adulterate supplements? I ask, because this is my only source for ephedrine right now (in Germany) since it's banned and I don't have access to otc stuff like bronkaid. What do you guys think?

Here are the ingredients (with a bodacious prop blend ):
    225mg Caffein, 25mg Eph, 150mg Blend (inc White willow bark, Synephrine, Yohimbine, Hoodia, Phenylethlamine, Theobromine, Chromium picolate, Benzeneethanamine).

..... and what the hell is "Benzeneethanamine"????

thanks & reps!
    The bottom line is obvious. Learn your disciplines. Learn all the vocabulary. Know the published literature. But always be open to an unexpected source of information that just might enrich your understanding of why something does what it does. There are many Shamans (;-) scattered around the world. Search for them.

Alexander „Sasha“ Theodore Shulgin (RIP)

Tobi_DXB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobi_DXB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobi_DXB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobi_DXB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobi_DXB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobi_DXB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobi_DXB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobi_DXB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobi_DXB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobi_DXB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobi_DXB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    where do you get it, directly in Germany? Is it eph hcl?

The Bavarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Bavarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Bavarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Bavarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Bavarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Bavarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Bavarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Bavarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Bavarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Bavarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Bavarian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Tobi_DXB View Post
    where do you get it, directly in Germany? Is it eph hcl?
    I believe it's eph hcl or sulfate since the label says 25 mg?! A plant extract should be a larger quantity. Just a long-shot guess!!

I get it from the UK. Just google the product name.
    The bottom line is obvious. Learn your disciplines. Learn all the vocabulary. Know the published literature. But always be open to an unexpected source of information that just might enrich your understanding of why something does what it does. There are many Shamans (;-) scattered around the world. Search for them.

Tobi_DXB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobi_DXB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobi_DXB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobi_DXB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobi_DXB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobi_DXB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobi_DXB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobi_DXB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobi_DXB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobi_DXB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobi_DXB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It looks a bit odd, especially since there is no picture of the actual bottle whereas all other supps have the pic. Have you ordered from this shop before? I think if they are reliable you could give it a shot. I just ordered some Eph HCL from Canada, curious to see if it makes it through ***** customs

Edit: looks like bb.com was selling products from HD labs, currently they don't have any though.

Re Benzeneethanamine: what I found on the net so far is that it is used as an emulsifying agent, not sure what it's supposed to do in the body re fat burning though.
    Last edited by Tobi_DXB; 03-09-2010 at 04:09 AM.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Tobi_DXB View Post
    It looks a bit odd, especially since there is no picture of the actual bottle whereas all other supps have the pic. Have you ordered from this shop before? I think if they are reliable you could give it a shot. I just ordered some Eph HCL from Canada, curious to see if it makes it through ***** customs
    Absolutely, but the shop is above suspicion and I ordered there many times before. That's why I ask in the first place. I think they will never sell crappy products, the owner is a very honest guy.

Good luck with your order and I hope ***** customs turn a blind eye!!

Nobody has to say a good word about HD Labs? Any background information about the company/owner?

Well, at least it's not Ross....

...wait, wut?